[3/3/05] Joyce Doll?

One funny strip per case of 12!

Moderator: Walky

[3/3/05] Joyce Doll?

Postby Adarael on Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:48 pm

The toy is a doll. Of Joyce. With her 'give me kitties' expression.

I don't know about you, but if I lived in the Willisverse, and I collected toys - or probably even if I didn't - I would have the entire Semme crew.

What an awesome little nod to them.
-Adarael, Patron Angel of Tuesday
"There exists no strange beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon
Adarael
Junior Keenspotter

Postby TruLifeGuy on Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:46 pm

Awesome little nod, or not-so-subtle foreshadowing of the first major storyline, which can only end with Robin's removal from the cast because she's hardly a clean slate. Darn shame there are no Star Trek figures at the moment; the RA would make a dandy recurring customer character.
An unbreakable toy is good for breaking other toys.
The only plug you'll see outta me.
TruLifeGuy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Animaniac on Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:42 am

Just to be sure. But you DO know you can buy that doll, link is right under the comic....
Animaniac
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby X-BoB58 on Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:31 pm

TruLifeGuy wrote:Awesome little nod, or not-so-subtle foreshadowing of the first major storyline, which can only end with Robin's removal from the cast because she's hardly a clean slate. Darn shame there are no Star Trek figures at the moment; the RA would make a dandy recurring customer character.

I am Shure that he likes Starwars, LOTR, or something elsel I just wanna see Joe's face when hes gonna by a TF and a Kid Swipes it from him :P
X-BoB58
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Shortpacked!