I am her Power... I am her Light

The ongoing story of Chelsea Chattan, a witch, who after a three year absence, returns to her hometown only to find out that things are not always what they seem.

Moderator: Jamie

I am her Power... I am her Light

Postby Tangent on Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:26 pm

Damn. Jamie, that was quite the scene there.

I suppose then that the bits of white appearing in Chelsea's hair are aspects of the Darkness Within manifesting themselves... and that the darker hair would be her Light?

Damn I envy Jubal... *sigh*
Robert A. Howard

Save Clan of the Cats! This fantastic web-comic needs your help to stay alive! Even "just" reading the comic helps. Go to the web-site to learn more. :)
Tangent
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kate on Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:38 am

Oh, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea... has one woman ever been so divided? Panther/human, goddess/witch, light/dark... all topped with the struggle to deal with her "normal" needs (relationship, for example). This is a great scene... I feel like we're seeing how Chelsea has learned to manage her fragmented nature as a source of strength.

Tangent, I was thinking about the hair thing, too... I'm feeling kind of confused because the Greek goddess figure who says she's Chelsea's light looks like she has gray hair. Am I imagining that?
Kate
Junior Keenspotter

Postby HiFranc on Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:38 am

Welcome to CotC and it's forum, Kate.

So it looks like the Goddess was sending Chelsea the multiple images to counter that of Ereshkigal.
Francisco
I read several webcomics.
HiFranc
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Clan of the Cats