Collection of SEBO Comics Now Available in Print

The ongoing story of Chelsea Chattan, a witch, who after a three year absence, returns to her hometown only to find out that things are not always what they seem.

Moderator: Jamie

Collection of SEBO Comics Now Available in Print

Postby Jamie on Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:38 pm

SEBO, a spin-off comic strip from Clan of the Cats is now available in print from Lulu.com. This first addition includes the first year of the comic
Jamie, KCI in the Order of the Knights of Jubal
Probi Immotiqve Este: Be virtuous and cool. PIQE.
Clan of the Cats
Melpomene: The Chaos Orb: An online graphic novel by Jamie Robertson and Clint Hollingsworth
Sebo: A weekly webcomic about a girl and her cat.
NCWCCC

"I don't believe in atheism." - Hawkeye Pierce M*A*S*H*
"Some times the Magic works. Some times it doesn't." - Cheif Dan George Little Big Man
Jamie
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby ShardZ on Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:53 am

I thought I'd make a suggestion about potentially getting the word out about Clan of the Cats, and realized the opportunity could easily extend to the Sebo comics as well.

I recently discovered the furry/anthropomorphic-themed online magazine Anthro which has been running for two years now. Not only is Clan of the Cats listed on their links page, but they also do reviews of webcomic-to-print publications and they've even been showing webcomics in the Comics section of each issue. (Granted with Joe England the editor, Cubist, simply asked for permission--but creators are also asked to make suggestions.)

Now, I have no clue how widely read this publication is, or how long it will be around (an earlier transformation-centered magazine started by the editor has ended) but it seemed like it could at least be worth considering, if you hadn't heard of this already. And in case you were wondering--the submission guidelines are very clear about not allowing the less savory types of furry art, so you shouldn't have to worry about the comic's reputation in that sense. I'm pretty sure.

And if Cubist has already contacted you, Jamie... well, congratulatons and forget I ever said anything! :P
In order to clearly see what is in the shadows, you must first enter them.

ShardZ
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: The haunts of grues, lucksuckers and eldritch vapors.

Return to Clan of the Cats