Changes at COTC

The ongoing story of Chelsea Chattan, a witch, who after a three year absence, returns to her hometown only to find out that things are not always what they seem.

Moderator: Jamie

Changes at COTC

Postby Jamie on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:12 pm

I know a lot of you are anxiously awaiting the return of COTC to its full MWF schedule. That will happen very soon, this February in fact. First I wanted to inform you of some changes that will be going on here at COTC. Thanks to Frumph from frumph.com, COTC will have a completely new website design. Here’s a sneak peek: http://comic.frumph.net/

Using this Comicpress design presented a few problems for the Keenspot servers, so I have decided to pull off the Keenspot servers and go with my own hosting. Currently, we are waiting for the domain to transfer, so please be aware that THERE MAY BE SOME DOWN TIME during the transfer. Hopefully it will only be a day or two at most. I’ve very excited about this move as Comicpress comes with some very cool features, some specifically designed by Frumph. One of the most important features is that I will now have a blog and comic on the same page that will allow me to communicate with you cats a lot more. Also, you will be able to comment on each individual comic. If enough of you want, I will include a small shoutbox on the site, perhaps even keeping the one we have. Please let me know your thoughts on that and the site in general.
Jamie, KCI in the Order of the Knights of Jubal
Probi Immotiqve Este: Be virtuous and cool. PIQE.
Clan of the Cats
Melpomene: The Chaos Orb: An online graphic novel by Jamie Robertson and Clint Hollingsworth
Sebo: A weekly webcomic about a girl and her cat.
NCWCCC

"I don't believe in atheism." - Hawkeye Pierce M*A*S*H*
"Some times the Magic works. Some times it doesn't." - Cheif Dan George Little Big Man
Jamie
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Bo Lindbergh on Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:06 pm

So the minimal front page is no more?
Bo Lindbergh
Keenspot Despot

Re:

Postby Jamie on Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:48 am

Bo Lindbergh wrote:So the minimal front page is no more?

For now it is no more. The only reason I ever had the page was because the main COTC page took so long to load. So, I thought I would give you guys an alternative. The new COTC loads much faster than the old one, however if that is not satisfactory and if there is enough interest in a "comic only" page I will see what I can do.

Thanks,

Jamie
Jamie, KCI in the Order of the Knights of Jubal
Probi Immotiqve Este: Be virtuous and cool. PIQE.
Clan of the Cats
Melpomene: The Chaos Orb: An online graphic novel by Jamie Robertson and Clint Hollingsworth
Sebo: A weekly webcomic about a girl and her cat.
NCWCCC

"I don't believe in atheism." - Hawkeye Pierce M*A*S*H*
"Some times the Magic works. Some times it doesn't." - Cheif Dan George Little Big Man
Jamie
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Clan of the Cats