Premium signup bonus

The forum for PREEMIES to feel special, give feedback, talk about PREMIUM, and generally feel snootier than the freeloaders. Only PREMIUM subscribers may post, but all may read.

Premium signup bonus

Postby deleon on Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:27 pm

Hi... I signed up for a year of Premium back sometime around January. At the time, you were offering a bonus for signup... a comic book and a sketch or print or something from one of the artists.

It's been quite a long time now and I've yet to receive anything of the sort, and the few times this year I've emailed asking about it, no one has bothered responding. From the few other premium members I've heard from, this seems to be not uncommon.

It's not like these things are a big deal, but you don't promise something in exchange for money and then only deliver a piece of it, and at that a piece that only seems to fully work upon occasion. That's poor business and doesn't score very high in the ethics department, either.

Anyone from keen have an answer? I'm more than happy to pass on whatever information a keenspot employee might need via email.

Thanks.
deleon
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Tim Tylor on Sun Nov 02, 2003 1:28 pm

I signed for a year in February, and I haven't had any of the bonus stuff either. I haven't chased it up, since it's not really important enough to me. But deleon has tried, and he hasn't even been answered. I have to agree with him, that is bad.
Tim Tylor
Keenspot Despot

Postby scrubbo on Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:45 am

I'll send you a sketch! :)

Unless you want a GOOD keenspotter to do a sketch for you.
Scrubbo
http://www.boxcomics.com
http://www.filthylies.net
http://www.sillyconev.com (ended)

"I'm happy to inform you that you may be the ANTI-BOBBY. " --- Chris Crosby (Your pal!)
scrubbo
Keenspot Despot

Postby Teri Crosby on Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:40 pm

I'm very sorry that I'm so far behind on mailing out Keenspot PREMIUM Services gifts. On top of being extremely busy, there's been a lack of sketches for me to send.

I'm going to try to send out everyone's gifts by Christmas. But, if you don't mind, some of you might be receiving another comic book instead of a sketch. Would that be okay with everyone?

Smiles,
Teri Crosby
CFO, Keenspot Entertainment (http://www.keenspot.com)
P.O. Box 1525, Temple City, CA 91780
Phone: 626-286-1007 FAX: 626-286-1260
Teri Crosby
KeenMom

Postby Tanukitsune on Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:37 pm

:o
I just realized that I have ordered LOTS of Keencomics this year... so there is a big chance that I will get a comic I already have... :(
Oh, well... :-?
Tanukitsune
Keenspot Despot

Postby Teri Crosby on Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:27 am

Tanukitsune wrote::o
I just realized that I have ordered LOTS of Keencomics this year... so there is a big chance that I will get a comic I already have... :(
Oh, well... :-?

I'm glad you brought that up. Maybe it's a good thing I'm running behind. What I've wanted to do since the beginning of Keenspot PREMIUM Services is to give everyone a choice of their gifts. So if everyone can tell me the following things, that will help greatly in getting what you'd prefer:

1. Your name
2. Your email address
3. Your Keenspot PREMIUM Services username
4. The address where you want the gifts mailed
5. Which book(s) you'd like to receive

The books we have available are: BLACK PLAGUE #1, 2, 3; COOL CAT STUDIO #1, 2, 3; ELF LIFE #1, 2; L33T # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7; ROOMIES #1, 2, 3, 4; SUPEROSITY #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7; KEENSPOT FCBD 2002; KEENSPOT FCBD 2003; KEENSPACE FCBD 2003.

If you'd like to send me your information privately, please send it to TeriCrosby(at)aol.com ( at = @ ), and put "PREMIUM GIFTS" in the subject heading.

And I want to thank you all so much, again, for your patience and understanding. It's really appreciated. You all are saints. :-)
Smiles,
Teri
Teri Crosby
KeenMom

Postby Tanukitsune on Wed Dec 24, 2003 7:21 am

1. Michael Alonso Rodera
2. tanukitsune@terra.es
3. Tanukitsune
4. C\ Berardo Martin, N
Tanukitsune
Keenspot Despot

Postby Tanukitsune on Mon Jan 05, 2004 4:11 am

I finally got it!
Not only did I get last years bonus, but next years too! :D
No sketches though... Just comics, but I got 5 instead of 4 (2 for each year)!

But that's only becuase I asked for the 2002 Free Comic Book Day comic... :roll:
Tanukitsune
Keenspot Despot

Return to Keenspot PREMIUM