Wiigii! I'm a Premium Forum member at last!

The forum for PREEMIES to feel special, give feedback, talk about PREMIUM, and generally feel snootier than the freeloaders. Only PREMIUM subscribers may post, but all may read.

Wiigii! I'm a Premium Forum member at last!

Postby Tanukitsune on Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:41 am

Sweet! I'm finally in! Thanks Gav!!! :D
I just wanted to say "Hi!".
For some strange reason, the day I got an email telling me that I had a praivte message (the one from Gav that told me I was in) I couldn't get in the forums!! Until today that is!
While im here, has anybody got the 6 or 12 month subsrciption to Premium? I was wonerding what you got as freebies. I have a 12 month subscription and I haven't got anything yet... Either they are too busy, or maybe the offer for freebies for the US only? Or maybe I should send someone a private message? But who? :o
Ooops! Kinda long for just a "hi!". :oops:
Tanukitsune
Keenspot Despot

Postby Tanukitsune on Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:06 pm

Man... This thread got totally ignored! :o
Talk of a cold reception! :cry:
Oops! Sorry for the double post :(
Last edited by Tanukitsune on Tue Sep 16, 2003 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tanukitsune
Keenspot Despot

Postby Tanukitsune on Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:07 pm

Man... This thread got totally ignored! :o
Talk of a cold reception! :cry:
Tanukitsune
Keenspot Despot

Postby Gav on Tue Sep 16, 2003 2:16 pm

We discontinued the freebies a while back, as the artists were unable to keep up with the new sign-ups (a free sketch used to come with every new PREMIUM sign-up). I believe the webpage was changed to reflect this, but please let me know if it still says that new sign-ups come with freebies. If you think you signed up before we got around to removing the notice from the PREMIUM sign-up pages, you can bring the issue to keenspot[at]keenspot.com and I'm sure we can send you a comic book or something.
Lates...

Darren "Gav" Bleuel
(Nukees, an atomic comic)
Gav
Keenspot Whipping Boy

Postby showler on Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:27 am

I have noticed these two things:

The "exclusive premium content" link points to a block of text about ad-free surfing http://www.keenspot.org/premium/premium-content.html (this is the first part of the "ad-free surfing" page.

and

You still have a link to "Warpkeen Enabled Surfing" despite it having been shutdown for months. The link currently points to info about warpkeen.com instead of the WES option.
No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many electrons were terribly inconvenienced." - anonymous

"Please. I have had too much of the stupid today. Please wait until tomorrow to say these things so my tolerance has refreshed." - Umya New Gold Dreams
showler
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Keenspot PREMIUM