WarpKeen enebled? :cry:

The forum for PREEMIES to feel special, give feedback, talk about PREMIUM, and generally feel snootier than the freeloaders. Only PREMIUM subscribers may post, but all may read.

WarpKeen enebled? :cry:

Postby SaS on Thu Nov 07, 2002 12:58 am

Anybody managed to get WarpKeen enabled?

For me its always

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@keenspot.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Any suggestions aside from mailing webmaster? Seems I didn't get through, twice :o
<i>The Troubleshooter</i>
... wielding an Immobilizer 450
SaS
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Aramchek on Thu Nov 07, 2002 2:21 am

Works fine for me anyway... only time I had problems with it was when the warpkeen server went kaboom (well, some component on the system board did anyway). While it sounds like a problem on the server side, if you've had this problem for a long time, it might be that something your computer does makes Apache (the webserver) unhappy. Might be an idea to try with a different webbrowser or from a different computer? I've seen similar thing happen in the past (internal server error) when trying to view pages with IE that worked fine in other browsers. If someone wants to point out that doesn't make sense, I intend to agree with that person :-)

Regards
/Aramchek (This spaceship goes to warp 11)
"I have opinions of my own - strong opinions - but I don't always agree with them" - George Bush
Aramchek
Keenspot Despot

Postby LCARS on Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:23 pm

The past few days I did too have some problems with the Warp server. But it works fine for me now.
LCARS
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Keenspot PREMIUM