Welcome, PREEMIES!

The forum for PREEMIES to feel special, give feedback, talk about PREMIUM, and generally feel snootier than the freeloaders. Only PREMIUM subscribers may post, but all may read.

Welcome, PREEMIES!

Postby Gav on Mon Aug 05, 2002 2:11 pm

A not-uncheerful welcome to all Keenspot PREEMIES!

That's those of you who were kind enough to sign up for Keenspot PREMIUM. This forum is for you. Do with it what you will. Unlike the "Beta" forum on WarpKeen, I and other Keenspot administrators will read this forum, so you can make suggestions for new PREMIUM features or report bugs. Or, you can talk amongst yourselves. Whatever, it's your forum. The freeloaders can read this forum, but are not allowed to post to it. Keenspot artists can post here, too.

Are you a Keenspot PREMIUM member who would like access to this forum? Then Send me a private message and indicate your PREMIUM username if it is different than your Forum username. For security, tell me your Keenspot PREMIUM activation password if you can remember it.

Don't know what PREMIUM is, or do you want to sign-up? Go to Keenspot PREMIUM NOW!
Lates...

Darren "Gav" Bleuel
(Nukees, an atomic comic)
Gav
Keenspot Whipping Boy

Postby LCARS on Thu Aug 08, 2002 4:11 pm

Testing..

Yay!
LCARS
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby STrRedWolf on Mon Aug 12, 2002 6:03 pm

Do note that also the KeenSpace admin will also be reading it too.
Kelly "STrRedWolf" Price
Admin, Comic Genesis (Mallet Swinging Penguin Wrangler at Large)
Artist, Stalag '99 (Canmephians. 'nuff said.)
Free malleting for posting CG questions on 'Spot forums! Ask them on ours instead.
... and 12 feet of tail.
STrRedWolf
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby showler on Tue Aug 13, 2002 4:07 pm

I've noticed just today that the PREMIUM board doesn't mark new messages for me. Even entirely new topics don't show as "new posts" to me. Anybody gotta clue why this might be?
showler
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby showler on Tue Aug 13, 2002 4:17 pm

I've also noticed that sometimes I'm not listed as browsing the forums (this happens in all forums), but I'm not sure if it is related to the lack of new post notification.
showler
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby -PDI- on Tue Aug 13, 2002 10:21 pm

At a guess -- perhaps you're not logged in at these times?
Scott "Scix" Maddix
[url=http://pdi-comic.com/]
Psychic Dyslexia Institute:[/url]
Where we all have special special powers
-PDI-
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby showler on Wed Aug 14, 2002 2:40 am

Nope. I get the Logout [ showler ] link at the top, my Profile and messages are available, and I get the "you can post...." list at the bottom of the screen. I've also never been asked to identify myself when I post, so I would assume that the cookie is functional.
showler
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Gav on Wed Aug 14, 2002 12:24 pm

I couldn't tell ya... I've noticed the forums can be a tad inconsistant about what it determines to be "new" messages. I think you can visit a forum and then not read anything and then leave and come back and everything is considered "old" except what was new since the last visit. I think some situations might fool it into thinking you've visited before. Dunno. Maybe the problems will get worked on on installation of 2.0.2.

As to why the forum denies your actual existance, that's a new one on me. Maybe you don't exist.
Lates...

Darren "Gav" Bleuel
(Nukees, an atomic comic)
Gav
Keenspot Whipping Boy

Re: Welcome, PREEMIES!

Postby showler on Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:42 am

Gav wrote:Are you a Keenspot PREMIUM member who would like access to this forum? Then Send me a private message and indicate your PREMIUM username if it is different than your Forum username. For security, tell me your [b]Keenspot PREMIUM activation password if you can remember it.[/b]

Gav, any chance you can copy the information about how to get posting privleges in the PREMIUM forum to a new topic entitled "How to get posting privleges in this forum" and sticky it?

An awful lot of people seem to assume that the PREMIUM cookie applies to the forums as well.
No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many electrons were terribly inconvenienced." - anonymous

"Please. I have had too much of the stupid today. Please wait until tomorrow to say these things so my tolerance has refreshed." - Umya New Gold Dreams
showler
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Keenspot PREMIUM