Chopping Block is Sick, Twisted, Disturbing, and...

Have youhugged a psycho killer today?

Moderator: Lee Herold

Postby jaiminista on Mon Feb 11, 2002 5:57 am

There are some other great comics, but this one has the "thing"... I have to admit it.
jaiminista
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Mindless Mojo on Mon Feb 11, 2002 6:46 am

I love it.<P>I was beginning to think that Sinfest and EN were the only good ones around here... how wrong I was.<P>------------------
<B>Yes, I am an asshole. I know and realize this. There is no need to remind me.</B>
Mindless Mojo
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Lee Herold on Mon Feb 11, 2002 11:36 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jaiminista:
<B>but this one has the "thing"... I have to admit it.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thanks, folks! I like bringing "things" to the table.<P>------------------
---Lee
<A HREF="http://www.choppingblock.org" TARGET=_blank>Chopping Block</A>
...He knows you're online.
Lee Herold
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Mindless Mojo on Tue Feb 12, 2002 6:27 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lee Herold:
<B> Thanks, folks! I like bringing "things" to the table.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>No, thank you for drawing this. Its given me something else to get my friends hooked on.<P><P>------------------
<B>Yes, I am an asshole. I know and realize this. There is no need to remind me.</B>
Mindless Mojo
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Molloy on Fri Feb 15, 2002 2:49 am

Indeed. I think the spleen has got alot of bad rap lately. Sure it's not a vital organ but It has it's own unique properties and characteristics that make it a fantastic organ in it's own right.
Molloy
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Major Tom on Fri Feb 15, 2002 7:17 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Molloy:
<B> It has it's own unique properties and characteristics that make it a fantastic organ in it's own right.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I find it lends itself even more excellently to use as a flute or bagpipe, myself.
Major Tom
Keenspot Deity

Postby jeremiahsmith on Fri Feb 15, 2002 12:26 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lee Herold:
<B> Thanks, folks! I like bringing "things" to the table.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Like spleens? I enjoy a good spleen at the table.
jeremiahsmith
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Corax on Mon Mar 04, 2002 1:35 am

Yes, there's something truly unique about Chopping Block. Unique in a way that makes people back away from my computer slowly when they see what I'm reading. That's a good kind of unique. <P>On the topic of spleens, I have a friend who feels very strongly about spleens. He is campigning to make a week in November Spleen Awareness Week.
Corax
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Lee Herold on Mon Mar 04, 2002 6:08 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Corax:
<B>On the topic of spleens, I have a friend who feels very strongly about spleens. He is campigning to make a week in November Spleen Awareness Week. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Holy Crow! Which week? I will happily support 'Spleen Awareness Week' by running a full week of spleen related comics. Together we will take the first steps toward wiping out society's ignorance of this beautiful and misunderstood organ of... um... whatever it does.<P>(Hey, thanks for saying nice stuff about CB, btw.)<P>------------------
---Lee
Lee Herold
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby jeremiahsmith on Mon Mar 04, 2002 10:17 am

I think the spleen removes dead blood cells from the bloodstream. But I'd have to check.
jeremiahsmith
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Corax on Mon Mar 04, 2002 10:27 am

I double-checked with him, and he says it's the first complete week of November. If you lived in my neck of the woods during the beginning of November, you'd see posters saying something like "Have you hugged your spleen today?" or "There is no 'I' in 'spleen'... but there is an 'een'." <P>And yeah, I think it's supposed to act as a filter against potentially infectious organisms and old blood cells.
Corax
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby NornaGest on Tue Mar 05, 2002 4:06 am

Yes, the Spleen is <I>proof</I> of the existance of the divine...specifically <B>Mumbo Jumbo</B>, for the purpose of the Spleen is to make <B>Human Haggis</B> with!
NornaGest
Keenspot Despot

Postby Lee Herold on Tue Mar 05, 2002 12:16 pm

Please tell him that he has the full support of Chopping Block. I will back 'Spleen Awareness Week' with every resource at my disposal.<P>Hell, I'm spLEEn's middle name.<P>------------------
---Lee
Lee Herold
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Killfrenzy on Thu Mar 07, 2002 2:31 am

Molloy, you called?
Killfrenzy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Lenore_thelittledeadgirl on Sat Mar 09, 2002 12:15 pm

heh heh..silly spleens....
Lenore_thelittledeadgirl