01/23/02

Have youhugged a psycho killer today?

Moderator: Lee Herold

Postby Lysana on Wed Jan 23, 2002 3:51 am

At least the "oh, my" reaction I got was the right one. That was disquieting. Good work.
Lysana
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Case Yorke on Wed Jan 23, 2002 9:35 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lee Herold:
<B> Thanks, Chiquita. Did it make you wanna give Butch a big ol' hug? Coz that's what I was goin' for.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Makes you feel for him that's for sure. I don't know if I'd ever want to have Butch's arms in one of my blind spots, very honestly...<P>I'm still at a lack for words, aside from this: marvellous character development. Who ever said that wasn't possible in a one-panel strip?<P>Case<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://www.altbrand.com/gluemeat/" TARGET=_blank>Gluemeat.</A> It's like butter in gravy.
<A HREF="mailto:case@altbrand.com">case@altbrand.com</A>
Case Yorke
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Lenore_thelittledeadgirl on Wed Jan 23, 2002 10:29 am

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Herold:
Thanks, Chiquita. Did it make you wanna give Butch a big ol' hug? Coz that's what I was goin' for.<P>Awwwwwww *nods feverently* I wanted to give Butch a great big hug. He looks like he needs it. You're so cool Lee. :}
~Lenore X_X<P>
Lenore_thelittledeadgirl
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Case Yorke on Wed Jan 23, 2002 10:38 am

Wow.<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://www.altbrand.com/gluemeat/" TARGET=_blank>Gluemeat.</A> It's like butter in gravy.
<A HREF="mailto:case@altbrand.com">case@altbrand.com</A>
Case Yorke
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Lee Herold on Wed Jan 23, 2002 11:09 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Case Yorke:
<B>Wow.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thanks, Chiquita. Did it make you wanna give Butch a big ol' hug? Coz that's what I was goin' for.<P>------------------
---Lee
<A HREF="http://www.choppingblock.org" TARGET=_blank>Chopping Block</A>
...He knows you're online.
Lee Herold
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Lee Herold on Thu Jan 24, 2002 6:07 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lenore_thelittledeadgirl:
<B>Awwwwwww *nods feverently* I wanted to give Butch a great big hug. He looks like he needs it. You're so cool Lee. :}
~Lenore X_X
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thanks, Lenore. God knows I try.
Lee Herold
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Lee Herold on Thu Jan 24, 2002 6:08 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lysana:
<B>At least the "oh, my" reaction I got was the right one. That was disquieting. Good work.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thanks, Lysana. It was too quieting in here anyway.
Lee Herold
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Chopping Block