#lothlorien

Elf Life's general forum for Elfwood artists and fans.

Moderator: carsonfire

Postby DreamSerpent_v2.0 on Thu Aug 09, 2001 5:42 am

man i love chatting with otehr lothlorien artists, but the ops in the RPGworld #lothlorien chat room are such stuck up pricks.<P>makes me wish here was another endorsed loth room for more easy going folk....
DreamSerpent_v2.0
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Mr. Hunt on Tue Aug 14, 2001 1:43 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DreamSerpent_v2.0:
<B>man i love chatting with otehr lothlorien artists, but the ops in the RPGworld #lothlorien chat room are such stuck up pricks.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>*Ahem* Well, that was rather harsh of you. If you had believed this was the case, I would recommend that you should go and publish your rather blunt theory in the Elfwood/Elfwoodrant LJ or even at the #loth message forums, where THEY can see what you have to say of them. Of course, I quite doubt that you would heed what I have to say, since your posting here signifies that your sole intent is to just complain to other people, who just might be like-minded.<P>If you would like to have your "endorsed loth room", you are always free to build your own AND mail Thomas about it, then wait for his approval. We have had nasty incidents where people have built their own "official" Elfwood channel, which did not end up well and benefited neither sides. Then you can rant there and call the #loth people whatever you want.<P>I originally wanted to take a peek here to see whether Carson's intent to build a flame-free forum would be realised. I congratulate you on bringing his wishes to a halt.<P>(Sometimes I wonder why some people don't bring their problems to those they are complaining about...)<P>------------------
Hunter's Prey
------------------
<A HREF="http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/libr/h/a/han/han.html" TARGET=_blank>Wyvern's Library of Elfwood</A>
<A HREF="http://www.bkaro.net/me/stuffy.html" TARGET=_blank>Bkaro Art/Embarassment Showcase</A>
<A HREF="http://www.livejournal.com/~stuffy" TARGET=_blank>Almost-Daily Livejournal Entries</A>
Mr. Hunt
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby DreamSerpent_v2.0 on Thu Aug 16, 2001 7:19 am

this is flame free, its all from experience and angst. im not just bagging on them im upset because how they have treated me, twice.<P>and i dont want to change it, if they're happy in their nazi-esque environment, let them be.
DreamSerpent_v2.0
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Mr. Hunt on Sat Aug 18, 2001 6:20 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DreamSerpent_v2.0:
<B>and i dont want to change it, if they're happy in their nazi-esque environment, let them be.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hmm... are you resorting to calling names now? Nazi-esque environment? I do seem to have *heard* that phrase somewhere else before, and I might find myself mistaken that you have picked it from there. (Though, of course, I quite doubt that)<P>The fact is, you do have a thing against the ops, but you never tried to come to a compromise, and you did not try to bring up the issue to them, instead choosing to complain about it somewhere else. Perhaps there is some reason behind why they have treated you, in such a manner twice, and I doubt they would have the lack of responsibility to kick/ban people just for a lark.<P>Nevertheless, I do not believe I have the power to change your perspective on this issue, since your posts have significantly showed that you refuse to believe that the #loth ops are not stucked up people. It's your choice, truly.<P>Besides that, I notice you chose to use this venue again to issue your angst, instead of somewhere else more *public*.
Mr. Hunt
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby DreamSerpent_v2.0 on Tue Sep 04, 2001 3:26 am

more public? this forum is public, anyone can come and read.<P>You have yet to say anything to disprove how elitist they aren't... which is why you haven't convinced me.<P>and nazi-esque was a term i picked out of the air, i honestly have no idea what your trying to hint at.<P>and on the subject of working it out with them, you can't, as soon as you disagree your silenced.
DreamSerpent_v2.0
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Elf Life's Elfwood Forum