Curse you!!

Private Eye Frank Chase and his partner/dog Max are on the case!

Moderator: Milligan

Postby Quinch on Wed Feb 13, 2002 3:44 am

Evil Power Authority!!!<P>If I use my mouse, I might as well be supplying electrical power to villains... but if I don't, I won't be able to read online comics...<P>You... you....<P>
FIENDS!!!<P>------------------
I'll sing you one, O,
Green Grow the Rushes, O,
What is your One, O?
One is One and all alone
And ever more shall be so.
Quinch
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Major Tom on Wed Feb 13, 2002 7:15 am

HA! I use an EasyCat (external touchpad) and I DON'T WORK OUT. <P>No Evil Power for you!!!
Major Tom
Keenspot Deity

Postby AccordionDad on Wed Feb 13, 2002 9:36 am

I wonder what effect those crazy folk who use their mouse LEFT HANDED have on the Power. Do left-clicks cancel out right clicks?<P>And what about those of us using our semiintentionally-disabled treadmills as auxiliary shelving? Does our stasis counter someone else's activity?<P>And what about Olympic judges who pick their toenails instead of spending energy watching the events they're judging? Does their disinterest counter someone else's passion. (Aside: Obviously, YES.)<P>I mean, I'm willing to lounge for the cause.<P>Sloths of the world, UNITE! I mean, stay where you are -- it's not worth the energy...<P>---------------------
Leave the world better than you found it. Preferably by sitting a while on a soft pillow.
AccordionDad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Major Tom on Wed Feb 13, 2002 11:51 am

I'd respond, but... y'know.
Major Tom
Keenspot Deity

Postby Rognik on Fri Feb 15, 2002 3:08 am

Yes, but if we don't supply the power to the supervillains, we'll never have heroes. If we don't have heroes, how can have TV shows and comics and other entertainment syndicates. And heroism! It'd be nearly dead. I'll click to support a villain. Villains keep heroes like Frank Chase employed.<P>Of course, there are easy ways to avoid clicking the mouse. Need to go back a page? Alt-backarrow works well in Internet Explorer. Want to send a message to the forum, a combination of tab and enter works well. Of course, Netscape requires more mouse input than IE. So which one is the TRUE evil? Think about it.<P>------------------
Sanity? That's a myth...
Rognik
Keenspot Despot

Postby AccordionDad on Sat Feb 16, 2002 7:17 am

Rog is right.<P>Without Lex Luthor, Superman is just another whiny reporter. Without that guy in the werewolf mask, Shaggy is just a meddling kid. Without the Yankees, the Mets are just another second-banana with delusions of grandeur.<P>OK, wait a minute on that last one....<P>------------------
Leave the world better than you found it.
AccordionDad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Lost and Found Investigations