Matt, You are Your Father's Son

Private Eye Frank Chase and his partner/dog Max are on the case!

Moderator: Milligan

Postby Padre on Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:07 am

Oh Matt, dear Matt!!!!
I saw your Father on Friday. He was telling me about the trip back from seeing you. He was on the NYS Thruway and from the woods to the right out flew several wild turkeys. One clipped his front bumper - not enough to damage the car but it tossed the wild turkey up in the air and it landed on the windshield of the car beind him - and it was a State Trooper. Your dad said he thought he should pull over and so he did. The trooper pulled over. The trooper looked at his windshield then came up to your dad and wrote him a ticket - for flipping him the bird!
--------------------------------------------
The story you have just read is not true, but Matt's dad did tell it to me. Poor Matt. Growing up in a home like that. Constant verbal and humor abuse........
Padre
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby AccordionDad on Sat Nov 24, 2001 7:49 am

Having visited the home a few times over the years, I can also attest to prolonged mental torture in the form of foodstuffs: a delectible sausage roll with an unspellable name (boulialatte? buglalotti? bulli...), not to mention the shoefly pie and the apple pandowdy.<P>Oh the horror of it all!<P>-----------------------------
Leave the kitchen cleaner than you found it.
AccordionDad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Lost and Found Investigations