9/24 -- I Have to ask

Private Eye Frank Chase and his partner/dog Max are on the case!

Moderator: Milligan

Postby Major Tom on Tue Sep 25, 2001 12:24 am

Thanks.<P>And, just so you don't think I didn't enjoy it - I did.<P>Nice to see Peanut get his chops and to see your cast of characters grow.<P>Good "big brother"ly moment with Tucker, too.
Major Tom
Keenspot Deity

Postby Major Tom on Tue Sep 25, 2001 6:57 am

First off, WELCOME BACK!! So glad all is well.<P>And maybe I don't [i]have[i] to ask but I'm curious -- was this the original wrap-up you had planned for this series?<P>And what happened to all the mouses?
Major Tom
Keenspot Deity

Postby AccordionDad on Tue Sep 25, 2001 7:07 am

I was SURE we were going to get a Cagney impression out of Max before this arc ended.<P>Oh, rats!<P>------------------
Leave the world better than you found it.
AccordionDad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Milligan on Tue Sep 25, 2001 9:21 am

Yes, this is the original ending. I think we can assume the rats got their just desserts and their reign of terror was put to an end.<P>Of course, one might want to explore the fact that some rats could talk and ride motorcycles while others were simply mindless lab rats, or how seriously human cops might take animal criminals in my little universe... but my head hurts when I try to figure those things out.<P>The thing I had in mind all summer was to create a character arc where: 1. Peanut got to be the star; 2. Through harrowing events, his character was fleshed-out a little; and C. Tucker (Peanut's nemesis?) saves him in the end, changing how the P-man thinks of him.<P>That's all. I know, it seems kind of abrupt, but after the rats were rounded-up, I just wanted to wrap it up.<P>Thanks for the input! I hardly ever get criticism -- good or bad!<P><P>------------------
--Matt<P>Go read <A HREF="http://www.lostandfoundcomic.com" TARGET=_blank>Lost & Found Investigations</A> Already!
Milligan
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Lost and Found Investigations