got o www.artist129.20megsfree.com

Private Eye Frank Chase and his partner/dog Max are on the case!

Moderator: Milligan

Postby artist129 on Mon Jun 25, 2001 7:27 am

go to <A HREF="http://www.artist129.20megsfree.com" TARGET=_blank>www.artist129.20megsfree.com</A>
artist129
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby AccordionDad on Tue Jun 26, 2001 6:05 am

I'm not really a savvy internet guy, so I have a few questions:<P>(1) Is it acceptable to walk up to strangers and hand them unsolicited advertising? We call this "junk mail" elsewhere in the world, and usually throw it away unread.
(1a) If those strangers polite enough to consider your advertising, shouldn't you take a moment to explain WHY you're handing out your fliers instead of just walkin away?
(2) Do you get triple the cash for putting the same banner ads on your page 3 times?
(3) From a web design point of view, isn't it better to put the clever stuff on the ENTRY page, and the jokes reprinted from the the February 1973 Woman's Day somewhere else?<P>Of course, it's late and I'm tired, so maybe I'm just being too hard on our friend here. If so, sorry.<P>------------------
Leave the world better than you found it.
AccordionDad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Johnski333 on Tue Jun 26, 2001 10:38 am

Well-<P>Thank you for your blatant website plug, for the millions of banner ads, and for your bad grammar. (the bad grammar was the only entertaining part)<P>"On a bar of Dial soap:
"Directions: Use like regular soap."
(And that would be how ...?)"<P>Just in case you havn't found out yet:
Use soap with warm/hot water, lather between palms or in washcloth, forcefully rub entire body with said lather. Rinse. Repeat. <p>[This message has been edited by Johnski333 (edited 06-27-2001).]
Johnski333
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Lost and Found Investigations