Quickkeen and L&F

Private Eye Frank Chase and his partner/dog Max are on the case!

Moderator: Milligan

Postby -PDI- on Sun Dec 10, 2000 12:24 pm

1) Love the comic
2) any idea why Quick Keen often skips you? I use QK to read my regulars, and I'll go a week and suddenly there's a new L&F, and I have to back up and read what I missed...<P>------------------
Scott Maddix
<A HREF="http://PDI.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Psychic Dyslexia Institute:</A>
Where we all have <I>special</I> special powers
-PDI-
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Milligan on Mon Dec 11, 2000 11:43 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -PDI-:
<B>1) Love the comic
2) any idea why Quick Keen often skips you? I use QK to read my regulars, and I'll go a week and suddenly there's a new L&F, and I have to back up and read what I missed...<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
1) Thank you!!<P>2) This could be for a number of reasons besides the fact that Quckkeen has been acting generally screwy lately. One reason could be that I don't get my comics posted by midnight regularly. Sometimes it's as late as 10 am Eastern Standard Time. Plus, there are 2 different quickkeens: one shows you the most recent comics from each site, the other shows you only the comics that are new TODAY. Since I skip tues, thurs and saturday, this might also be why. Be sure to click the 'most recent' to make sure you get mine. I suspect it's a combination of my late posting and the early updating of quickkeen.<P>Anyway, thanks for reading, and I'm hoping these little glitches will get smoothed out in the first part of next year.<P>------------------
--Matt<P><A HREF="http://www.lostandfoundcomic.com" TARGET=_blank>Lost & Found Investigations</A>
Bustin' Heads. Takin' Naps.<p>[This message has been edited by Milligan (edited 12-11-2000).]
Milligan
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Johnski333 on Tue Dec 12, 2000 6:46 am

(Johnski333 listening to some Christmas music)<P>To take each moment, and live each moment, in Peace eternally!!!<P>Let there be peace on earth and let it begin . . . with me!!!<P>(you thought I was going to say your mom didn't you)<P>------------------
Them Jammies is Tasty
Johnski333
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Lost and Found Investigations