Frank and Beth? (comments and speculations)

Private Eye Frank Chase and his partner/dog Max are on the case!

Moderator: Milligan

Postby Lord Emsworth on Sun Oct 08, 2000 8:01 am

Well, rather nice to see some more focus on the blooming romance between Frank and Beth this week, to say nothing of a brief nugget regarding Beth's background (one might presume she was raised in a fairly rural area, or at least visited such an area often, as it was an uncle and not her father who had the orchard.) <P>This all certainly strikes me as quite charming, and froth with human interest (though for canine interest, it was nice to see Peanut, albeit briefly, in last Monday's strip.) Anyone else have comments regarding Frank's blooming romance? Does anyone else wonder if this promising relationship will be interrupted soon by yet another case? <P>And, on a different note, did anyone else notice the initials carved on the tree in today's Sunday strip? One might assume that "M. M." refers to Mr. Milligan. What are Miss Bride2K's initials, I wonder? Perhaps a touching romantic gesture? <P>
<P>
<P> <p>[This message has been edited by Lord Emsworth (edited 10-09-2000).]
Lord Emsworth
Keenspot Despot

Postby Johnski333 on Mon Oct 09, 2000 2:40 am

Perhaps?<P>It has to be.
That Matty is just too good.<P>------------------
Them Jammies Are Tasty
Johnski333
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby bride2k on Wed Oct 11, 2000 5:01 am

Lord,
Just to satisfy your curiosity. My name is Kimberly Russo. So yes, we were in the orchard before Frank and Beth.<P>The Muse

Postby Lord Emsworth on Wed Oct 11, 2000 8:33 am

Ah, many thanks to Miss Bride2K for confirming my suspicions, and I apologize if the question seemed too prying. I was merely curious, and also trying to stimulate conversation about the current plot. <P> <p>[This message has been edited by Lord Emsworth (edited 10-11-2000).]
Lord Emsworth
Keenspot Despot

Return to Lost and Found Investigations