The fate of Suzy Gee

It's not MAD science...just disappointed.

Moderator: Gav

The fate of Suzy Gee

Postby CodeGuy on Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:42 am

Hmm. It looks like Suzy Gee is planning to leave the university pretty darn soon. I wonder how long it will take for us to find out what her new status quo is.

If she does leave, it would be a shame for her to leave without first working things out with Gav.
CodeGuy
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby HiFranc on Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:47 pm

If she missed a page, she may have to resit.
Francisco
I read several webcomics.
HiFranc
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby CodeGuy on Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:08 pm

Nah. I'm sure she wouldn't have skipped out if her grade wasn't high enough to take the hit.
CodeGuy
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby bloodeye on Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:28 am

Maybe, maybe not. With a mere ten minutes left, skipping the last page, or rushing thru it, won't make much diffrence to a grade. To your stress levels, however, it can make a major diffrence.
bloodeye
Keenspot Despot

Postby Dotty on Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:21 pm

'Tis true about the big graduation ceremonies that they won't let your parents within 100 feet of the stage. I've never heard of "renting" a gown, but yes it was expensive and all for the trouble of an Associate's in History degree.

I've always wondered why Suzy's considered a Nukee if she's technically a psychology major.
_.. ___ _ _ _.__
Maritza Campos: Don't be Margaret, Dotty. You're way better than her.
Dr. Jeff: Ya know, Dotty the Toweled One is not gonna like this.
Pseudonym: It's nice to finally meet the legendary Dotty. There were some doubts as to your existence.
Dotty
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Gav on Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:36 pm

Dotty wrote:'Tis true about the big graduation ceremonies that they won't let your parents within 100 feet of the stage. I've never heard of "renting" a gown, but yes it was expensive and all for the trouble of an Associate's in History degree.

Hrm, really? At Berkeley, you rent the gown, but buy the cap. I always thought that was strange.

I've always wondered why Suzy's considered a Nukee if she's technically a psychology major.

Actually, she's a psychology minor. It was established long ago that she used to be a psychology major (predating the strip), but switched to Nukee.
Lates...

Darren "Gav" Bleuel
(Nukees, an atomic comic)
Gav
Keenspot Whipping Boy

Postby CodeGuy on Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:55 pm

Gav wrote:At Berkeley, you rent the gown, but buy the cap. I always thought that was strange.

I just figured that they expect everyone to throw their caps up in the air at the end of the graduation ceremony. So they just started selling the caps to everyone to make the process the same for everyone.
CodeGuy
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Nukees