did you ever know that you were my hero?

A mean guy and a nice guy. Standing together. One is pink, one is blue. Such is Pentasmal, and such is life.

Moderator: Sleepy Jim

Postby piegopher on Wed Apr 17, 2002 3:20 pm

about a few months ago I started drawing these comics throughout my school books. They involved 2 characters who just stood around doing inane things and spouting nonsense. I showed some to my friends and they said to me, "Hey, those are pretty funny. You should post them on the internet." To which I replied, "Ha! What a stupid idea! Who would read such a comic? I'll tell you who! IDIOTS! IDIOTS WOULD READ THEM! IDIOTS AND RETARDED DOGS!" I continued thinking this for at least an hour, but then, whilst at a friends house, my friend didst say "heh heh" to which I did sayeth, "wuh?" He had been reading pentasmal, an amusing webcomic which I assume you are familiar with. After reading the entire archive several times I began thinking, "This is a lot like what I do" and lo, I made 36 freaking comics on my computer and am now applying for webspace at keenspace. And I owe it all to you mr. Farber... I owe it all to you. By the way, my friend (davidsmind I think his e-mail is) has already linked you to them via e-mail. Please excuse his typing as he is special in the head, but I would be honored if you'd have a look at them. Honored and hungry. Thank you, and god speed!
piegopher
Junior Keenspotter

Er... me again

Postby piegopher on Fri Jun 07, 2002 10:51 pm

Heyo- I dont right know what a sabbatical is, or if it lets you read forums, but I'm posting anyhoo, aren't you glad! Keenspace finally got me my webspace- Figured I'd follow up- my comic's at http://suppository.keenspace.com I hope you like it-

--Oliver
piegopher
Junior Keenspotter

DUDE!!!!!

Postby RazorSharpRibbonsInc on Sun Jun 23, 2002 4:03 pm

DUDE!! It's like you took Blue guy and put him onto an easy to put in your butt gel caplet. Then you took Pink guy and turned him grey, gave him thicker arms and legs and a round head with bug eyes!

Creepy vission of the future, I think.

Back to you Jon.
"There are so many people out there I don't know, doing things I don't know about."
-Mi Confussed
RazorSharpRibbonsInc
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Brawnfire on Sat Jun 29, 2002 11:33 pm

Your comic fills my bowels with deliciousness.

Friday is... disturbed. Oh God.
Brawnfire
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Pentasmal