The Arrow (Dec 19)

Cannot be described through mere words.

Moderator: broberds

Postby broberds on Thu Dec 20, 2001 3:51 am

No, the point of the arrow is to "click here". You <I>did</I> click on it, right? You <I>did</I> see the naked dancing-girl popup window, right?
<P>------------------
Bob Roberds
<A HREF="http://www.soaprope.com" TARGET=_blank>Soap on a Rope</A>
broberds
Keenspot Despot

Postby ZedPower on Thu Dec 20, 2001 7:47 am

I have noticed this somewhat mysterious "pointy arrow thing" at the bottom right of the December 19 strip, and I would inquire as to its purpose.<P>It could be to signify that there will be yet another strip the next day/monday as a concise "To be continued..." marker, but the majority (if not all, I can't be bothered to check) of the archived strips are not branded in this curious fashion. It could also try to persuade your readership to come back for the rest of the story, but I think that if you can't keep your audience with mind-blowing artistic prowess or consistently entertaining writing, a tiny arrow isn't going to do much. (I am insinuating nothing, and refute all claims to the contrary. Shame on you for thinking otherwise!)<P>I am puzzled.<P>Dammit.<P>------------------
I always capitalize SARCASM. When it's not OBVIOUS, people try to KILL ME.<p>[This message has been edited by ZedPower (edited 12-20-2001).]
ZedPower
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Soap on a Rope