Nice to see you kinda back

Because ugly women trying to get some is hilarious.

Moderators: MandieK, SKuehner

Nice to see you kinda back

Postby Firemane on Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:45 am

How about giving us a few weeks of classics while you get a nice long head start. A week day without LWIBH is like a day with out a cig and a shot of rum.
Firemane
Junior Keenspotter

Postby SKuehner on Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:07 am

Why thank you, it's kinda nice to be kinda back!

Re: Working ahead... I had MONTHS to do that, from the point we decided we were bringing the comic back. In the past whenever I've worked up a nice little buffer, I let it run out and we're back to this. Truth is, I lose touch with the thing when I'm not doing it day by day. The unfortunate thing for you the reader is, since this is a hobby and not a career, real life things (such as actual career) occasionally take precedence and we fall back a day. Or two.
Look What I Brought Home!
Our comic is on Keenspot. That proves it's good.
SKuehner
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby SKuehner on Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:11 am

I think however, since you suggested the run of classics, I might steal that idea and choose some 'classic' strips to run on weekends. There are a lot of (I think) funny strips lost in our archive, never to be seen because of the hugely daunting task of reading our ginormous archive.
Look What I Brought Home!
Our comic is on Keenspot. That proves it's good.
SKuehner
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Heatherface. on Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:51 pm

I've read the archive multiple times, so it's a damn lazy excuse to not want to read it all again, but I wouldn't be against classics on weekends. Gives us all a little something extra to look forward to. I suggest Sundays, because mail doesn't come on Sundays and therefore I have nothing to look forward to. :D
Heatherface.
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Firemane on Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:06 am

Heatherface. wrote:I've read the archive multiple times, so it's a damn lazy excuse to not want to read it all again, but I wouldn't be against classics on weekends. Gives us all a little something extra to look forward to. I suggest Sundays, because mail doesn't come on Sundays and therefore I have nothing to look forward to. :D

What about church?
Firemane
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Heatherface. on Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:28 pm

Firemane wrote:
Heatherface. wrote:I've read the archive multiple times, so it's a damn lazy excuse to not want to read it all again, but I wouldn't be against classics on weekends. Gives us all a little something extra to look forward to. I suggest Sundays, because mail doesn't come on Sundays and therefore I have nothing to look forward to. :D

What about church?

I'm Jewish and not religious. Haven't been to temple since I was a kid.
Heatherface.
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Look What I Brought Home!