HELLO (eco) (eco) (eco)

One's evil! The other is... also evil. Evil Josh and Billy!

Moderator: John Berry

HELLO (eco) (eco) (eco)

Postby nacho muncher on Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:43 pm

dose anybody even go to the forums anymore
<(/\/\)> <- kirby
nacho muncher
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Nukiad on Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:26 am

People don't really visit forums much when their respective series are announced by their creators that they won't be updated for a while.

Such behavior is to be expected.
Nukiad
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby zlxq3000 on Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:52 pm

Nukiad wrote:People don't really visit forums much when their respective series are announced by their creators that they won't be updated for a while.

The Bonus Stage forums are the exception. Cuz our community r0x0rz all things forever.
For those of you not from the Bonus Stage forums, you can call me Zix. It just makes it that much easier...

Got Pwn4g3? promo
Promo for my future flash... studio? I dunno, just watch it. Watch it until you can see it when you look away from your monitor. Do it. I command it!

Happy holidays, everyone!
zlxq3000
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Lonestarn2 on Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:39 pm

zlxq3000 wrote:
Nukiad wrote:People don't really visit forums much when their respective series are announced by their creators that they won't be updated for a while.

The Bonus Stage forums are the exception. Cuz our community r0x0rz all things forever.
Yea pwned. :evilgrin:
The Muffin Man.Destroy the Banana Nut lovers.
Lonestarn2
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Nukiad on Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:46 am

Have fun chatting over a cancelled series. :D
Nukiad
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Pomiej on Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:46 pm

Dang EJ&B was the best series I could find on the net. :x
Pomiej
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby KantQontrolMyself on Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:12 pm

Nukiad wrote:Have fun chatting over a cancelled series. :D

Yeah, I'll wait for official word until I go declarin' that.
KantQontrolMyself
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Nukiad on Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:49 pm

KantQontrolMyself wrote:Yeah, I'll wait for official word until I go declarin' that.

What? Did you think I was talking about EJ&B? I was responding to those guys who were gloating about the Bonus Stage forums.
Nukiad
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Lonestarn2 on Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:06 pm

Nukiad wrote:
KantQontrolMyself wrote:Yeah, I'll wait for official word until I go declarin' that.

What? Did you think I was talking about EJ&B? I was responding to those guys who were gloating about the Bonus Stage forums.
We love that.
The Muffin Man.Destroy the Banana Nut lovers.
Lonestarn2
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby KantQontrolMyself on Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:41 pm

Nukiad wrote:

Oh, sorry XD. Sometimes I don't realize things and just draw conclusions...
KantQontrolMyself
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Nukiad on Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:29 am

It's alright.
Nukiad
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Rubberfishy on Thu May 04, 2006 9:12 am

Pomiej wrote:Dang EJ&B was the best series I could find on the net. :x

erm, what about spacetree.
Rubberfishy
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby KantQontrolMyself on Thu May 04, 2006 7:11 pm

Rubberfishy wrote:
Pomiej wrote:Dang EJ&B was the best series I could find on the net. :x

erm, what about spacetree.

Space Tree's cool, but not AS cool.
KantQontrolMyself
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby zlxq3000 on Mon May 08, 2006 8:33 am

Nukiad wrote:Have fun chatting over a cancelled series. :D

Oh, we will. :D
For those of you not from the Bonus Stage forums, you can call me Zix. It just makes it that much easier...

Got Pwn4g3? promo
Promo for my future flash... studio? I dunno, just watch it. Watch it until you can see it when you look away from your monitor. Do it. I command it!

zlxq3000
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby John Berry on Mon May 08, 2006 6:36 pm

The dilly:

Get a job? Check. Apartment? Check. Car? Ch... no, wait. Uncheck. Anticheckified. Oh well.

Also, no internet from my home yet. Currently typing from girlfriend's parents' house. I should be able to finally work on the toons again soon. Sorry that's taking longer than I'd like.

I'm thinking about taking commissions once I get my own internet connection set up. Drawings, animation, what have you. Please, though, no requests until I decide upon fees.

Thanks for your patience, most of you! The impatient ones... I do not thank you. Take THAT!
John Berry
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby zlxq3000 on Tue May 09, 2006 7:42 pm

Well congratulations, John. I don't want you to rush yourself, but at the same time, it'd be nice to have something good on the internet to watch in these Wilsonless times, and your show's the big good thing right now. No pressure or anything, just saying that EJ&B is probably going to be pretty big when you get back to it. Big as in Bonus Stage big, as in really popular to us webtoon animation nerds, and barely anyone else. If that means anything.

Got Pwn4g3? promo

zlxq3000
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby MathiasTolerain on Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:33 pm

zlxq3000 wrote:

Which is truly sad, as your cartoon is the worst of the group... Well, not quite, Space Tree is pretty annoying too.
Frisbeetarianism: The belief that after you die your soul goes and gets stuck on the roof.
Reaver225 wrote:Ah cannae change th' laws of magic, captn! It'll take at least five minutes ta teleport tha wee fella!

Gan Xingba wrote:Hey, Getsuo, you have any more Christ crackers? Those things taste good with dip.
MathiasTolerain
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Something-To-Say on Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:01 pm

space tree's still the best: note that it updates. may take 2-3 weeks, but hey IT'S THERE. it's there to replace bonus stage, something that it has done well enough. EJ/B ... is done
Something-To-Say
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby John Berry on Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:12 pm

spacetree+waterman=cool:D wrote: EJ/B ... is done

Liar! You must be wearing gaypants, cuz they are FLAMING!
John Berry
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby zlxq3000 on Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:45 am

MathiasTolerain wrote:
zlxq3000 wrote:

Which is truly sad, as your cartoon is the worst of the group... Well, not quite, Space Tree is pretty annoying too.

BLASPHEMER! Shun the non-believer!

...That egg show was really bad too... as was whatever else was on Keentoons... and you have to admit, BS is TONS better than a bunch of Newgrounds stuff, leaving it to be the king of webtoons.

Got Pwn4g3? promo

zlxq3000
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Wonchop on Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:29 am

I could always help out with a guest episode if ya like.
Might charge ya for it as a commission, mind.
I directed Kangaroo Jacque to Scotland
Wonchop
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby MathiasTolerain on Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:19 am

zlxq3000 wrote:
MathiasTolerain wrote:
zlxq3000 wrote:

BLASPHEMER! Shun the non-believer!

...That egg show was really bad too... as was whatever else was on Keentoons... and you have to admit, BS is TONS better than a bunch of Newgrounds stuff, leaving it to be the king of webtoons.

Yeah, I have a NewGrounds account too... I have been with them officially about a year, and I have helped blam 840 crappy entries... ANd tried to blam countless more but those guilds keep getting them through. I know ALL about the vast amounts of total total crud on NG. :D

And if I remember correctly, the las Bonus Stage Episode did make front page... But come ON, which toon here is the only one with JESUS as a character eh?
Frisbeetarianism: The belief that after you die your soul goes and gets stuck on the roof.
Reaver225 wrote:Ah cannae change th' laws of magic, captn! It'll take at least five minutes ta teleport tha wee fella!

Gan Xingba wrote:Hey, Getsuo, you have any more Christ crackers? Those things taste good with dip.
MathiasTolerain
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Evil Josh and Billy