A note about the upcoming schedule...

One's evil! The other is... also evil. Evil Josh and Billy!

Moderator: John Berry

A note about the upcoming schedule...

Postby John Berry on Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:28 pm

This coming Monday will be a holiday short. The following week, however, there will be no update. I mean c'mon. That Monday will be the day after Christmas, Boxing Day, Hannukah, AND Kwanzaa ALL AT ONCE! I can't compete with that.

Sooooo, go enjoy your families! You know, they're those flesh-and-blood beings who live OUTSIDE your computer. Have a happy holiday!
Last edited by John Berry on Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
John Berry
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Wonchop on Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:45 pm

Erm...that Monday is Boxing Day.

Sorry to be the grammatical jerk but its true.
I directed Kangaroo Jacque to Scotland
Wonchop
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby John Berry on Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:21 pm

Wonchop wrote:Erm...that Monday is Boxing Day.

That's what I said. Maybe I shouldn't have said "the day after Christmas" BEFORE that big list of holidays...
John Berry
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: A note about the upcoming schedule...

Postby zlxq3000 on Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:19 pm

John Berry wrote:This coming Monday will be a holiday short. The following week, however, there will be no update. I mean c'mon. That Monday will be the day after Christmas, Boxing Day, Hannukah, AND Kwanzaa ALL AT ONCE! I can't compete with that.

Sooooo, go enjoy your families! You know, they're those flesh-and-blood beings who live OUTSIDE your computer. Have a happy holiday!

There's stuff living OUTSIDE my computer?... *turns around*... Holy crap, he's right! *head a splode*
For those of you not from the Bonus Stage forums, you can call me Zix. It just makes it that much easier...

Got Pwn4g3? promo
Promo for my future flash... studio? I dunno, just watch it. Watch it until you can see it when you look away from your monitor. Do it. I command it!

Happy holidays, everyone!
zlxq3000
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Emperor Phil on Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:20 am

zlxq3000 wrote:
John Berry wrote:This coming Monday will be a holiday short. The following week, however, there will be no update. I mean c'mon. That Monday will be the day after Christmas, Boxing Day, Hannukah, AND Kwanzaa ALL AT ONCE! I can't compete with that.

There's stuff living OUTSIDE my computer?... *turns around*... Holy crap, he's right! *head a splode*

Haha! Look at your brains drip!

>_>
<_<

*turns around*

BOOM!
Emperor Phil
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby thebigsos on Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:23 pm

Emperor Phil wrote:
zlxq3000 wrote:

>_>
<_<

*turns around*

BOOM!

Matt Wilson is co-manager of KeenToons or something. Also without Bonus Stage KeenToons would never have had the take-off it did.
thebigsos
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Emperor Phil on Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:09 pm

thebigsos wrote:
Emperor Phil wrote:
zlxq3000 wrote:

>_>
<_<

*turns around*

BOOM!

Matt Wilson is co-manager of KeenToons or something. Also without Bonus Stage KeenToons would never have had the take-off it did.

Besides the heads blowing up thing...I don't see how that has any relevance to the topic at hand.
Emperor Phil
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby zlxq3000 on Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:14 pm

Emperor Phil wrote:
thebigsos wrote:
Emperor Phil wrote:
zlxq3000 wrote:

>_>
<_<

*turns around*

BOOM!

Besides the heads blowing up thing...I don't see how that has any relevance to the topic at hand.

Yeah, what His Emperorness said... Plus that was an H*R reference, so it really has no relevance at all to that... other than the fact that I'm in the BS forums... which has no relevance to anything here either...
For those of you not from the Bonus Stage forums, you can call me Zix. It just makes it that much easier...

Got Pwn4g3? promo
Promo for my future flash... studio? I dunno, just watch it. Watch it until you can see it when you look away from your monitor. Do it. I command it!

zlxq3000
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby thebigsos on Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:33 am

YAY FOR WRONG TOPIC FLU.

*coughs over you all*
thebigsos
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Emperor Phil on Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:15 am

zlxq3000 wrote:Yeah, what His Emperorness said...

Yeeeeeees.....worship me you pathetic mortals. MUWAHAHAHA!

thebigsos wrote:YAY FOR WRONG TOPIC FLU.

*coughs over you all*

ACK! IT BURNS!
Emperor Phil
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby zlxq3000 on Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:20 pm

Emperor Phil wrote:
zlxq3000 wrote:Yeah, what His Emperorness said...

Yeeeeeees.....worship me you pathetic mortals. MUWAHAHAHA!

thebigsos wrote:YAY FOR WRONG TOPIC FLU.

*coughs over you all*

ACK! IT BURNS!

I worship no one... and I am immune to all disease (internet entities cannot become ill), so HA!

Got Pwn4g3? promo

zlxq3000
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Evil Josh and Billy