Channel 9 BSNBC

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

ACTION 9 BSNEWS!

YES!
72%
NO!
8%
Um...What the **** is this?
20%

Total votes : 25

Re: Channel 9 BSNBC

Postby Amon Star on Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:04 am

*Action News theme song*

KELL: "Welcome back to BSNews, I'm Kell and this is still my temporary co-Anchor, a Greep."

GREEP: "Mawk!"

KELL: "Our main story. There has been an alarming spate of necromancy in the Forums of late. Several dead fanfic Threads have been reanimated & started eating peoples brains. The culprit appears to be a bunny resident of Main, raiding the Colossal EGS Archive, no don't as part of some nefarious scheme. Authorities advice you to stay indoors if at all possible. If you must go outside, don't leave home without your shotgun & plenty of ammo. Over to you Greep."

GREEP: *Chair swivels to camera 2.*

OFF SCREEN: *There is a flash, a small explosion & a lot of smoke. The camera turns to where Kell was sitting, but his chair is empty & slowly swivelling*

NEW OFF SCREEN: "Mawk?" *The Greep walks into camera & sniffs at the chair. The Greep turns to face the camera* "Mawk?"

*A 'Presenter kidnapped by Ninjas' screen appears*
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby psycho_BUNNY on Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:18 am

*After a few seconds, the Greep starts gnawing on the sign.*

Awkward silence.

*There are footsteps, and a hand drops down, scratches out the word "ninjas" on the sign, and writes "disgruntled Japanese exchange students, dressed in full ninja gear". The phrase takes up nearly the whole sign.*

Sign modifier: Hey there little guy! What the heck are you?
GREEP: "Mawk!" *The Greep glares at the marker the man is holding.*
psycho_BUNNY
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: Brooding pensively in a corner, on the verge of either an epiphany or a breakdown.

Postby Amon Star on Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:08 am

psycho_BUNNY wrote:*After a few seconds, the Greep starts gnawing on the sign.*

Awkward silence.

*There are footsteps, and a hand drops down, scratches out the word "ninjas" on the sign, and writes "disgruntled Japanese exchange students, dressed in full ninja gear". The phrase takes up nearly the whole sign.*

Sign modifier: Hey there little guy! What the heck are you?
GREEP: "Mawk!" *The Greep glares at the marker the man is holding.*
((OOC: BTW, Greeps are about the size of a medium dog.))

*The Greep tries to bite the marker*
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby twilightdusk on Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:04 pm

*comercial*

The gods, numerous and powerful

*paintings of various gods play in the backround as the words are said*

many are known to exist, yet truth of how they work is unknown to all. or is it? follow the quest of one man to once and for all prove the truth of the gods in "mount olympus" comming soon to a theater near you
Jesse_God_of_Awesome: Poptarts, man. Total firehazard.
A. Einstein: Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its life thinking that it's stupid.
BinaryWraith: Surrounded by idiots and madmen, and no way to tell which is which.
KillerFish:Gah, conflicted! And drunk!
Mostly drunk.
twilightdusk
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: Darkness surrounding me, exept for the light of the blood-red moon.

Postby mind-controlled-bunny@_@ on Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:07 pm

BSNews

*the greep and sign modifier fight over he marker and knock over the recording camera* *a technical difficulty sign appears*

*switches too a different area in studio*

MCB reporter: A fight has just occurred at the very popular mayhem club. This fight was between a penguin and a man supposedly called kalga. before the fight the penguin destroyed an entire wall of the club *shows picture of rubble.
*switches to camera 2*
MCB reporter: This fight involved very cool pyrotechnics, electricity, invincibility and god-modding. police have not yet arrived at the scene. after the fight finished a large meteor struck outside the club harming an innocent bystander.
*camer zooms out showing MCB with a broken arm leg and ribs.*

MCB R: the club owner would like me to remind you that tomorrow night is 75% off night.
mind-controlled-bunny@_@
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Amon Star on Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:21 am

psycho_BUNNY wrote:*Sign guy retracts the marker, but the Greep snares the cap off of it*

Sign modifier: Hey!
mind-controlled-bunny@_@ wrote:*the greep and sign modifier fight over he marker and knock over the recording camera* *a technical difficulty sign appears*
*The Greep spits out the marker's cap & goes for the marker again*
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby mind-controlled-bunny@_@ on Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:49 pm

OFF SET:

MCB walks up to a random crew guy.
MCB: sooo... where do i get my paycheck and reporter hat?
mind-controlled-bunny@_@
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby EkiEki on Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:10 am

"Looks like these guys will take anyone. Alright, Reporter time!" EkiEki calls in with the goal of getting a job.
http://editthis.info/ekieki/Main_Page -Inventory

Total Exp: 860
EkiEki
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby mind-controlled-bunny@_@ on Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:13 am

MCB picks up a phone that rings near him, "MCB the reporter, what is your favorite color?"
mind-controlled-bunny@_@
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby EkiEki on Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:18 am

"What? er......yellow?" EkiEki was off put by this strange question. Soon, the answer snapped was obvious. I get it! It's not what answer I give but how I give it. This test is going to be a piece of cake.

EkiEki
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby mind-controlled-bunny@_@ on Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:21 am

"yellow huh?.. that is a nice color but I prefer green myself."
mind-controlled-bunny@_@
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby EkiEki on Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:24 am

"Yellow may have its downsides but it shines. Green surrounds us as does brown. You know, yellow and green make blue. Peace and good will towards all." He was now just spewing words. Although, it did sound like he knew what he was talking about.

EkiEki
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby mind-controlled-bunny@_@ on Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:59 pm

"yeah... sure... so who is calling?"
mind-controlled-bunny@_@
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby EkiEki on Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:36 am

"My name is EkiEki, I am interested in the job offer." EkiEki said in a content voice.

EkiEki
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby mind-controlled-bunny@_@ on Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:37 pm

"huh. sounds like someone is listening in... anyway. EkiEki was it? your asking the wrong guy. I just picked up the phone when it rang."
mind-controlled-bunny@_@
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Amon Star on Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:44 am

Amon Star wrote:*The Greep spits out the marker's cap & goes for the marker again*
*The Greep gets board & wanders off*
mind-controlled-bunny@_@ wrote:"huh. sounds like someone is listening in... anyway. EkiEki was it? your asking the wrong guy. I just picked up the phone when it rang."
KELL: *Walks in & puts a Reporter's Hat on mind-controlled-bunny@_@'s head. Takes the phone out of mind-controlled-bunny@_@'s hand. Speaks into phone* "Hi Hon. Kell speaking. How can we be of service?"
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby mind-controlled-bunny@_@ on Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:21 pm

when the reporter hat was plopped on MCB's head he looked up at it "Nifty." and then was to distracted by his new hat to care that the phone was taken.
mind-controlled-bunny@_@
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby EkiEki on Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:16 pm

EkiEki blew out a puff of breath. When he heard a new voice he quickly fumbled his phone back up to his face."Hmm? So your someone who could actually help me right? Well, I would like a job as a reporter."

EkiEki
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Amon Star on Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:33 pm

EkiEki wrote:EkiEki blew out a puff of breath. When he heard a new voice he quickly fumbled his phone back up to his face."Hmm? So your someone who could actually help me right? Well, I would like a job as a reporter."
KELL: "Congratulations! You've got the job! We provide you with your reporter's hat after your first story & we don't pay you in space monkeys. Any questions?"
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby EkiEki on Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:43 pm

"When do I start?"

EkiEki
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Amon Star on Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:37 pm

EkiEki wrote:"When do I start?"
KELL: "Whenever you want. We don't stand on convention around here. Just get out there out find something newsworthy." *Looks about suspiciously* "In fact, you can make things up if you wish. No one will bother to check."
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby EkiEki on Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:00 pm

"Awsome! Bye!" EkiEki slammed the phone on its receptor(or whatever you call it) and dashed out the door. "Gonna do some reporting tonight!"

EkiEki
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Amon Star on Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:33 am

EkiEki wrote:"Awsome! Bye!" EkiEki slammed the phone on its receptor(or whatever you call it) and dashed out the door. "Gonna do some reporting tonight!"
KELL: *Puts down the phone* "Do excuse me, I have a nres report to do." *Walks off*

Later
*Action News theme song*

KELL: "Welcome back to BSNews, I'm Kell and this is still my temporary co-Anchor, a Greep."

GREEP: "Mawk!"

KELL: "Our main story. The notorious burgler that, St Nick, has been spotted in the vicinity of Fort Mayhem, after being given military landing clearance at the Mayhem Space Port. Is this the sign of some conspiracy of the Defence Force to control Mayhem in it's entirety, or just a big misunderstanding? We said budding reporter Dusk to speak with our so-called protectors... *Dramatic leaning forward into the camera* "but he has yet to return!" *Leans back* "Over to you, Greep."

GREEP: *Chair swivels to camera 2* "Mawk. Energy saver bulbs. Mawk mawk mawk. Mawk. Not a real welder. Mawk, mawk." *Chair swivels to face Kell* "Mawk."

KELL: *Turns to camera 3* "Crunchy or smooth? You decide. Please phone in your opinions to us at 555-Nuts." *Turns to camera 1* "Finally, we bring you EGS watch. Mr Shive has announced today that there will be a Tuesday-Friday schedule starting next Tuesday. This is no doubt news that everyone has been looking forward too."

FROM OFF CAMERA: "Mawk."

KELL: "That's all for now. But remember, we're still employing new reporters, so if you want a job, please call 555-9876."

*Commercial Break*
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem