Alison, and a more in depth-look at her

Canadian teenagers jus' kickin' it 24/7.

Moderators: MarkusN, Josh Phillips

Forum rules
Locked due to spam magnet.

Postby Yuko no Slayer-Dryad on Sat Dec 01, 2001 12:36 pm

While I do like the cast, especially Ceilidh, Phoebe, and Helene', almost all of the are basically socialites. Alison, however, is the one I can relate to the most.<P>I really would like to get a deeper look into her inner feelings, past, and background. We know a good deal of her personality, but I'd like to see the Alison she doesn't let anybody see, has she ever had a crush on anyone, why she always seems so reluctant to participate in any get togethers with Ceilidh's friends, and any other resentments about herself and others, as as any wishs or desires about herself and others.<P>Josh, when you get back to read this, I really would like you to consider it.<P>------------------
To this day the eternal question remains unaswered:
Will all those Professional Wrestling fans, internet trolls, and the like <I>ever</I> come up with a plausible explantion on just why in the world Canada "suxx?"
Yuko no Slayer-Dryad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Yuko no Slayer-Dryad on Thu Dec 06, 2001 1:04 am

Uh, any comments, anyone? Josh? Anyone else?<P>------------------
To this day the eternal question remains unaswered:
Will all those Professional Wrestling fans, internet trolls, and the like <I>ever</I> come up with a plausible explantion on just why in the world Canada "suxx?"
Yuko no Slayer-Dryad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Josh Phillips on Thu Dec 06, 2001 1:30 am

Um... I'll write what I want to write. ;-)<P>(Needless to say, Alison will get more screen time in the future... I won't just drop her story or anything)<P>JOSH.<P>------------------
Josh Phillips - <A HREF="mailto:josh@avalonhigh.com">josh@avalonhigh.com</A>
Avalon - <A HREF="http://www.avalonhigh.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.avalonhigh.com</A>
Josh Phillips
Keenspot Despot

Postby gwalla on Thu Dec 06, 2001 5:17 am

I need to get out more. When I first read the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be more Avapr0n fanart...<P>------------------
"My work here is done...
I go now, to mess with the Watchmen..."<P> - Darryl a.k.a. the Kingdom Come Baby, "Age of Crisis on Infinite Clones Saga - Chapter One Million: Onslaught of the Secret Genesis Wars Agenda", <I>Plastic Man Special '99</I>
gwalla
Keenspot Deity

Location: Berkeley, CA, USA irc://us.nightstar.net/gwalla,isnick

Postby Freemage on Fri Dec 07, 2001 9:45 am

*Cough* Gwalla, you weren't alone. *Sigh*
Freemage
Keenspot Despot

Return to Avalon