Three more hours...

Canadian teenagers jus' kickin' it 24/7.

Moderators: MarkusN, Josh Phillips

Forum rules
Locked due to spam magnet.

Postby Death of Rats on Thu Sep 27, 2001 8:14 am

<I>Yaaawn</I><P>Midnight on Long Island - three more hours before I can lay my tired eyes on the new comic. Bugger!<P>Heh, heh, heh... "Ooooh, is there something you're not telling us?" They have no bloody idea! Even Joe, who had the most clues. Man, I'm <I>really</I> looking forward to seeing everybody's face when "Ryan and guest" show up at this hockey-on-the-telly-night. But this wouldn't be "Avalon" if we didn't have to wait until Monday.<P>So what's going to be dished up tonight? Another cliffhanger? Ahhh, the uncertainty, the suspense!<P>Still 2 hours 40 minutes to go...<P>-Ste<P><P>------------------
SQUEAK!<P>"There is no such thing as a humble opinion!" - Terry Pratchett
Death of Rats
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Death of Rats on Fri Sep 28, 2001 4:13 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fool:
<B>So YOU'RE</B> the reason Deirdre doesn't want to go!<P>Y'know, Josh had to do a rush job on a new comic because you posted that!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Heh! I don't take that from a guy who has bells on his hat!<P>But seriously, this is Avalon: Always expect the unexpected in a Friday's comic. And as to the question, whether or not Deirdre wants to go, let's discuss that on the "Buy my love?"-thread.<P>------------------
SQUEAK!<P>"There is no such thing as a humble opinion!" - Terry Pratchett
Death of Rats
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Fool on Fri Sep 28, 2001 6:56 am

So <B>YOU'RE</B> the reason Deirdre doesn't want to go!<P>Y'know, Josh had to do a rush job on a new comic because you posted that!
Fool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: We're not really sure, but we wish he'd go back there.

Postby Fool on Mon Oct 01, 2001 5:43 am

Hey! I almost never wear hats and none of my hats have bells!<P>...<P>*scampers off to look for bells for his hats*
Fool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Death of Rats on Mon Oct 01, 2001 6:45 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fool:
<B>Hey! I almost never wear hats and none of my hats have bells!<P>...<P>*scampers off to look for bells for his hats*</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>*Gasp* No <I>bells</I>? But... you are a <I>fool</I>! Not even a Bladder-onna-Stick, or at least a sqeaky-hammer?
Death of Rats
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Fool on Mon Oct 01, 2001 9:47 am

I prefer improvising for props.
The squeaky spider at CNAnime was in my bag 'cause I was scaring some coworkers and forgot about it.
Fool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Avalon