Alan's dating Charlie Brown's sister?

Canadian teenagers jus' kickin' it 24/7.

Moderators: MarkusN, Josh Phillips

Forum rules
Locked due to spam magnet.

Postby gwalla on Thu Sep 27, 2001 1:15 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cholma:
<B>::whistling "Linus & Lucy" song::</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ahhh, Vince Guaraldi.<P>------------------
"Patriotism seems to be falling to whoever claims it loudest, and we're left struggling to find a definition in a clamor of reaction. This is what I'm hearing: Patriotism opposes the lone representative of democracy who was brave enough to vote her conscience instead of following an angry mob. (Several others have confessed they wanted to vote the same way, but chickened out.) Patriotism threatens free speech with death. It is infuriated by thoughtful hesitation, constructive criticism of our leaders and pleas for peace. It despises people of foreign birth who've spent years learning our culture and contributing their talents to our economy. It has specifically blamed homosexuals, feminists and the American Civil Liberties Union. In other words, the American flag stands for intimidation, censorship, violence, bigotry, sexism, homophobia, and shoving the Constitution through a paper shredder? Who are we calling terrorists here? Outsiders can destroy airplanes and buildings, but it is only we, the people, who have the power to demolish our own ideals."<P> - Barbara Kingsolver, "<A HREF="http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2001/09/25/ED34658.DTL" TARGET=_blank>And Our Flag Was Still There</A>"
gwalla
Keenspot Deity

Location: Berkeley, CA, USA irc://us.nightstar.net/gwalla,isnick

Postby Cholma on Thu Sep 27, 2001 7:06 am

Wow. I couldn't believe it when Joe revealed that Alan is dating Charlie Brown's sister. Does Helene know?<P>everybody now, say it together...
"I AM NOT YOUR SWEET BABBOO!!!"<P>Cholma
::whistling "Linus & Lucy" song::
Cholma
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Fool on Thu Sep 27, 2001 8:04 am

*starts whistling the theme to "The Charlie Brown and Snoopy show*<P>Ever notice how this and Uncle Kracker's <I>Follow Me</I> fit together?
Fool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: We're not really sure, but we wish he'd go back there.

Return to Avalon