Phoebe

Canadian teenagers jus' kickin' it 24/7.

Moderators: MarkusN, Josh Phillips

Forum rules
Locked due to spam magnet.

Postby RJ Shep on Tue Jul 03, 2001 7:19 am

Does it seem to anyone else that "Operation Cheer Up Pheobe" is going to turn into "Operation Dry-Out Phoebe"?<P>I maen, given her prolonged absence from school, withdrawal from family and freinds, and her family history (Dad)...<P>Just a thought before I dash off to work.
RJ Shep
Keenspot Despot

Postby Darth Avatar on Tue Jul 03, 2001 9:05 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RJ Shep:
<B>Does it seem to anyone else that "Operation Cheer Up Pheobe" is going to turn into "Operation Dry-Out Phoebe"?<P>I maen, given her prolonged absence from school, withdrawal from family and freinds, and her family history (Dad)...<P>Just a thought before I dash off to work.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>ARGH!! Damn you for making me remember my respressed past!!<P>But, yeah actually, now that you point it out, that does sound just like me back in my heavy drinking days. It would also fit considering her current world-view.<P>Could the third farewell be Phoebe being shipped off to rehab? Maybe even hospitalization after an OD? Wow, talk about drama...<P>
<P>------------------
<B>Darth Avatar</B><P><UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>"Try this. Don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings. Too sweet?"
<LI>"What is it?"
<LI>"I don't know - I found it in one of the labs..."
</UL>
Darth Avatar
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Sterling on Wed Jul 04, 2001 4:28 am

May I remind people that we've seen no evidence that Phoebe's going through anything more than a major case of the blues (we don't know how long this has been going on). We've also got no evidence that she's done anything drastic to resolve it yet.<P>------------------
-Sterling
Check out Larswood MUCK: <A HREF="http://www.larswood.com/lwmuck/index.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.larswood.com/lwmuck/index.htm</A>
Sterling
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Pauline Hewitt on Wed Jul 04, 2001 10:46 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sterling:
<B>May I remind people that we've seen no evidence that Phoebe's going through anything more than a major case of the blues</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>True. <A HREF="http://www.avalonhigh.com/comics/avalon20010426.gif">2:154</A>was a delightful picture of somebody who is reasonably together but rather sad. So she's a bit aggressive with Joe - that seems a completely reasonable reaction. I'd think Feebs probably would make a good friend but everybody is so mixed up. Except Ryan but I still fear that keeping secrets will mean he ends up two timing the Bradleys possibly WITH Deirdre's conivance.
*This is impossible Deedee. I <B>must</B> tell her.*
*You don't tell! Do what ever you have to do but don't tell!*
*I don't understand???*
*Trust me. Just do it.*
PJH<P>edited because the numbers have changed <grumble><p>[This message has been edited by Pauline Hewitt (edited 07-04-2001).]
Pauline Hewitt
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Avalon