Avalon-Doo! Yet another community fanfic!

Canadian teenagers jus' kickin' it 24/7.

Moderators: MarkusN, Josh Phillips

Forum rules
Locked due to spam magnet.

Postby The Evil Beaver on Mon May 28, 2001 6:06 am

Fuggetabout what I said... The Mystery Machine breaks down in Avalon... Read the tech thread and start writing the story... When I get into a writing mood, I'll add myself too (can't let you guys take all the credit for this opus!)<P>
------------------
coldacid (formerly The Evil Beaver)
<A HREF="http://brettandmike.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Brett and Mike</A> - Wannabe superheros at their worst.<P><A HREF="http://meldstar.hobbiton.org/~coldacid/" TARGET=_blank>coldacid's icepit</A><P>No matter where you go, there you are.<P>-----BEGIN AVALON CODE-----
Version 1.01
R++ S- F IRC- FA-- GA-- FF SN+++ LY++ f{C>+ D>+ HP>++} D{I>--- T} rI PSL+{HP+++ D+++ C+} P{CJ+++ DR+++ } a+ d- B[s{h:w-:r}:eBg:hBrD--] LS[e-:h!:y---] l{Pickering, Ontario, CA} W+++
------END AVALON CODE------<p>[This message has been edited by The Evil Beaver (edited 05-29-2001).]
The Evil Beaver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby The Evil Beaver on Tue May 29, 2001 10:22 am

It was a cold and rainy night in Avalon, as the Mystery Machine moved sluggishly along Hwy. 7. On the outskirts of the town, the block van finally gave up the ghost and died for lack of fuel.
"Well," spoke Fred, "I guess we'll have to get out and find a place to get fuel." He looked across the street, at a quiet Tim Hortons.
From Shaggy, "yes, and some food! I'm starving! How about you, Scoob?"<P>(hehe, Shaggy's got the munchies... =)
The Evil Beaver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Nick Pavlovski on Wed May 30, 2001 2:58 am

"Yeah! A quick snack! Hee hee hee hee!" In his enthusiasm Scooby leapt out of Velma's open passenger window, catching his collar on the door lock and nearly strangling himself. "Shagee!!!"<P>"Oh, Scooby," murmured Velma as she assisted Scooby out of his predicament.
"I guess we should probably pick up a newspaper, see what's happening around these parts. I do miss our own papers from home, you know, but touring around Canada sure is COOL!"<P>Fred, Velma and Daphne walked to the entrance to the Tim Horton's, but Shaggy and Scooby were at the counter in a flash and eyeing the staff member about to the serve them. She had a long, red braid.
Nick Pavlovski
Keenspot Despot

Postby The Evil Beaver on Wed May 30, 2001 3:11 am

Deidre heard the door open. Knowing that only one person ever came in at this time, she said, "Ryan, hi..."
She turned around to face the counter, preparing to give a kiss to who she thought was Ryan. Then she noticed this person was a stranger, and wierder yet, he had a big dog with him!
She stammered, "Uh... Hi... Welcome to Tim Hortons..."
Then a couple others entered. Quite suprised yet more curious, she asked them what they wanted and who they were. The visitors ordered, the first guy ordering a lot of food and conversing with the dog.
When Ryan came in a few moments later, Deeds sighed quite loudly.
The Evil Beaver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Wapiko on Thu May 31, 2001 9:56 am

Damonk sighed wearily. The ride he had managed to hitch with his friend had been bad. Six guys crunched into a car that was too small, too narrow, and, all too soon, too pungent could really wear a person out. However, the letter he had received from Pages sounded urgent, and it had been the fastest, cheapest means out here. He took another large gulp of air as he watched the small speck that had been his ride disappear in the distance.<P>His dorm mates had dropped him off in one of the furthest sections of town. It was dark and noone could be seen outside. He looked at his wristwatch, noting once again that it was in sad need of a new band. It read 10:30. <I>Phone,</I> he thought dazedly. <I> Need phone. Page Joe to pick me up...</I> It took him a moment to realize the pun he had just made. <I>Page...Joe. Good grief, I must really be tired.</I><P>But a quick scan of the area revealed a significant lack of public phones. Damonk shouldered his gym bag and trudged down the street. The cold, wet rain dripped from his hair into the collar of his jacket.<P>As he turned a corner, the bright glow of a single building blazed like a welcoming beacon. As he squinted in the rain, he could make out the sign, "Ti- H--to-s" and a big donut shape. Donuts! Tim Hortons! Phone!<P>As he crossed the street, he noticed in the parking lot a large van, painted in muted colors in a vaguely 70's fashion.<p>[This message has been edited by Wapiko (edited 05-31-2001).]
Wapiko
Keenspot Despot

Postby Nick Pavlovski on Fri Jun 01, 2001 6:44 am

<i>Argh, maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me</i>, Damonk thought. It was true there was a few cases of Keith's in the car he was in, and it was true that everyone had to drink after every ten kilometres, but Damonk didn't feel drunk yet.<P>He rubbed his eyes hard and looked again.
Bright colours and funky patterns...it was real!
Nick Pavlovski
Keenspot Despot

Postby The Evil Beaver on Sat Jun 02, 2001 6:40 am

Ryan looked over into the corner of the doughnut shoppe and noticed the wierd little group huddled there, talking. He didn't know what to make of it, so he asked Deirdre, "who are they? I've never seen them around here before."<P>Deeds replied in the negative, adding in, "they seem to be able to talk to the dog for some reason."<P>Fred overheard this, and walked over to the counter. He introduced himself and his colleagues, and when asked how they could understand what Scooby was saying, asked, "what do you mean? You can't?!"<P>At this point, a very confused Damonk entered Timmy's. Deeds looked over to see who was entering, screamed loudly, and would have fallen to the floor had Ryan not jumped over the counter and grabbed her.
The Evil Beaver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Strangeone on Wed Jun 06, 2001 12:06 am

The strangers stood up at the sound of Deirdre's scream.<P>"What is it?" the girl with glasses asked.<P>"What? What did I do?" Damonk cried.
Strangeone
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Nick Pavlovski on Wed Jun 06, 2001 2:04 am

Ryan looked up from where Deidre had collapsed behind the counter. Although he was distressed that the girl he loved had fainted and may possibly have suffered a cardiac arrest, he quickly analysed the situation as best he could.<P>"It may not be what you've done, but what Deidre thought she saw", he replied evenly.<P>"Hey you're right!" exclaimed Fred.
"This guy is a ghost?" asked Velma in disbelief.
"Hey Scoob, you hear that? I'm a phantom! The ghost who walks! Bwahahahaha!" Shaggy began laughing hard, chunks of doughnut flying into the air.
"Teeheeheeheeheehee!" joined in Scooby.
Nick Pavlovski
Keenspot Despot

Postby Nick Pavlovski on Fri Jun 15, 2001 5:26 am

Ryan scanned the crowd here at Tim's at this late hour.
All the regulars were here.
The garbage truck driver, the sacked cleaner from "Housemaids NOW!", the guy who owned the sushi restaurant, the 3 tough kids from the other side of town, the well-dressed young man with thin moustache that Ryan always thought was a gigolo. There was a ouple others, but they weren't regular.<P>Fred looked around too. "Okay, boy, we'd better get her comfortable, then sit down and talk".
Nick Pavlovski
Keenspot Despot

Postby The Evil Beaver on Mon Jun 18, 2001 12:48 am

Damonk again whined innocence. "I've never seen her before! Er, uh, well... Once, but she wasn't around! Uh..." He darted glances around the shop, spun around to try to escape, and tripped on his own shoelaces. He fell to the floor with an astounding *thud*.
"That hurt..." he muttered.<P>It was then that this stranger meant the guy who jumped the counter. He calmed down, brushed himself off, and stared evilly at everyone.<P>"It was a magazine!"
The Evil Beaver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby The Evil Beaver on Tue Jun 19, 2001 8:46 am

By now, Ryan had Deeds propped upright in a chair. He sat right next to her, ready to grab her lest she fall again.<P>Damonk continued to tidy himself up. He stumbled once or twice, still under the effects of his Keith's and that fall, but made it and sat on the other side of Deidre. He faked a yawn and attempted to put his arm around her. Ryan noticed, and yanked on Damonk's finger. He screamed and fell on the floor, again.<P>The scream woke Deeds up with a start. She looked to her left to see Ryan; to the right to see an empty chair and a goatee'd guy on the floor. He seemed awfully familiar.
The Evil Beaver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby The Evil Beaver on Mon Jun 25, 2001 3:40 am

*BUMP*
The Evil Beaver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Fool on Thu Jun 28, 2001 3:45 am

Meanwhile, a few hundred kilometres to the southwest, a half-asian male shut off his computer and went to bed.<P>
Dismissed as: <H2>IRRELEVANT<H2>
Fool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: We're not really sure, but we wish he'd go back there.

Return to Avalon