Where is Patrick?

Canadian teenagers jus' kickin' it 24/7.

Moderators: MarkusN, Josh Phillips

Forum rules
Locked due to spam magnet.

Postby Carson on Fri May 04, 2001 5:32 am

The Real Question is: Is Patrick's last name is Lalime?<P>Just pay this post no mind<P><P>------------------
<A HREF="http://www.ihtbts.com" TARGET=_blank>It Hurts To Be That Stupid</A>: We've got STUFF!
Carson
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby vision8 on Fri May 04, 2001 7:36 am

What concerns me is the location of Patrick. Is he still in Avalon? The conversation indicates she still has some feelings for him. Is he going to pop by some time? What's going to happen when he pops into Tim Horton's when she and Ryan and talking/kissing/whatever?<P>If Patrick is still in Avalon, then Deidre has to know she's going to run into him at some point. (Perhaps that is the REAL reason she wants as few people as possible knowing she's back in Avalon.) Is she dating Ryan to ignore the pain and prove to Patrick - if/when they run into each other - that she has moved on (though she obviously hasn't)? Maybe it's a jealousy thing - trying to make Patrick jealous.<P>Of course, the fact that she wants to keep the relationship a secret makes both of those points moot. If she wanted to make Patrick jealous - or prove to him that she's moved on - then she'd want to make the relationship open for everyone to see.<P>I think it's pretty clear that Deidre isn't over Patrick yet. She also likes Ryan, and probably can't make her mind between the two. (Nice sweet guy, vs a memory where the bad stuff has conveniently faded with time.) At some point Patrick is going to show up (and I bet Deidre is going to be alone at Tim's when it happens), and things are going to go down. Ryan's either going to walk in on something, or find out third hand (from Iain in his oh-so-tactful way I bet). He and Deidre have a fight and take off. Enter Phoebe. (Though I have a hard time seeing her sit down to a serious conversation with Ryan - and especially not about his relationship with her sister.)<P>Damn, this is a good comic!
vision8
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Pauline Hewitt on Fri May 04, 2001 10:05 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Enter Phoebe. (Though I have a hard time seeing her sit down to a serious conversation with Ryan - and especially not about his relationship with her sister.)
[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<p>I've been trying to build a Pheobe/Ryan heart to heart talk to show how being nice can get you in a real mess when you have a secret you can't tell and there is nothing to cut-and-stick Pheobe talking from. She taked to Ceilidh in the tent but she's slightly under-dressed for a school scene.<br>So I'm drawing myself, Josh style, to see if I could fit into the story.</p>
<p><b>PJH</b><br><a href="http://www.combro.co.uk/bjh">out of date idea</a></p>
Pauline Hewitt
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Avalon