Stupid Newbie Question

Canadian teenagers jus' kickin' it 24/7.

Moderators: MarkusN, Josh Phillips

Forum rules
Locked due to spam magnet.

Postby Kitty Wisdom on Mon Apr 30, 2001 12:46 am

Like your quotes, but I bet I'm more insane than you are.
Kitty Wisdom
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Fink The Insane on Mon Apr 30, 2001 9:54 am

Thank you all for your assistance. Now I need to relearn HTML.<P>Oh, and one more thing:
<B>7|-|3R3 15 ||0||3 |/|0R3 1||54||3 7|-|4|| 1!!!!!!!</B><P>------------------
Insanity is doing the same thing in the same way and expecting different results -Chinese Proverb<P>Insanity destroys reason, but not wit. -Nataniel Emmons<P>I became insane, with long intervals of horible sanity -Edgar Alan Poe
Fink The Insane
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Fink The Insane on Mon Apr 30, 2001 11:04 am

Ok, since i'm to lazy to look to see if there are any instuctions on how to do it, i'll ask you, the friendly posters of the<P>Avalon message board, my question. It is:
How the hell do i put pictures and gifs in the message board?
If anyone could help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks<P>------------------
Insanity is doing the same thing in the same way and expecting different results -Chinese Proverb<P>Insanity destroys reason, but not wit. -Nataniel Emmons<P>I became insane, with long intervals of horible sanity -Edgar Alan Poe
Fink The Insane
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby MizuGoddess on Mon Apr 30, 2001 11:49 am

the magic of UBB code. works like html. when you go to make a new post, see to the side where it says Your Reply: *HTML is ON *UBB Code is ON Smilies Legend ? see that? well see how *ubb code is on is a link? click on it. magical, neh?<P>------------------
~*~The unofficial ho of #avalon~*~
All Praise Teh.
If you are better than me, then i'm Mrs. Bradley.
oh.....wait.
--Avalon Code 1.01-------
R++ S F++ IRC+++ FA-- GA- !FF SN- LY+++ F{J>+ MSB++ 2:46} D{I<- H>} rMSB++++ PSL+{J+++, R, I--} P{CJ++ PI-- AL++ DR+++ AH? NI JP+} a d- B[s{h-:w:r-}:eDBrg:hDBrh] LS[e-:h!:x--] L{Virginia, US} !W
-------------------------
MizuGoddess
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Quasispace on Mon Apr 30, 2001 11:57 am

What Mizu forgot to mention of course is that you have to have a web address where you have said image stored. This can be either from another site where you link their pic(always check to make sure they like you doing so) or if you have your own web site, you can stick that image address between the tags.
Quasispace
Keenspot Despot

Return to Avalon