Wild cheering

Canadian teenagers jus' kickin' it 24/7.

Moderators: MarkusN, Josh Phillips

Forum rules
Locked due to spam magnet.

Postby The Incredible Hatboy on Fri Apr 20, 2001 8:10 am

The Book Cometh! The Book Cometh!<P>Damn. And I'm going to be dead-broke for the next month or so, unable to buy it.<P>Ah, well. The Book Cometh, dammit!<P>------------------
"There is no boy," he said hopefully.<P>Ryan + Diedre=Good!
Joe + Ceilidh=Good!
Cecil + Alison=Good!
(If you don't comprehend, read Avalon)<P>AIM: I am the Hatboy
Marvel at the Halls of Miscellania, currently inactive for lack of readership: <A HREF="http://hatboy.blogspot.com" TARGET=_blank>http://hatboy.blogspot.com</A>
The Incredible Hatboy
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Joe Morgan on Fri Apr 20, 2001 10:40 am

When Where How?
Joe Morgan
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Rob on Sat Apr 21, 2001 12:18 am

Woohoo! I can't wait...<P>Hey, I'm broke too, (>$10000 in loans and growing...I'm too scared to check), but I'm gonna put it on Visa anyway.
Rob
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby vision8 on Mon Apr 23, 2001 9:26 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rob:
<B>Hey, I'm broke too, (>$10000 in loans and growing...I'm too scared to check), but I'm gonna put it on Visa anyway.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yay Visa! I love Visa so much, I have two of them, and they're both almost full! But I THINK I can squeeze an Avalon book in. I think Avalon is a higher priority than eating for a couple of days.<P>------------------
If an eighty foot slimy green man with a squid nailed to his face asks if he can devour your immortal soul and cast your still living remains to his minions to be tortured for all eternity... just say no!
-Fox Mulder
vision8
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Avalon