Q99's F-Elliot and M-Susan party fanfic

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby Q99 on Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:01 am

(This fic takes places in an alternate universe shortly after the 15/10/05 strip)

Elliot stepped back from his kiss with Susan.

"Wh- what was that??" Susan asks with a shock as he tries to regain his compsure and wipe his lips off at the same time.

"You were asking about my saying you were hot earilier, and I just assumed... sorry. I should've known better," the female Elliot says with obvious frustration at herself in her voice as she starts to turn away.

"Wait! It's... it's not that, it's just I really wasn't expecting it. I mean, you know I respect you and I know since Sarah got together with Tedd you've been single so I've considered it, but... why now?"

Elliot looks up in the air innocently, "Why not now? Your defenses are normally so strong but you were enjoying yourself during the party, and I know you've said you want to like females before and I can be a female at any time, and you seem to be softening up to males a bit more too..." she lears obviously at his male form, "And when you asked earilier I figured..."

"Alright, I conceed!" Susan cuts her off, "We're obviously ment for each other, or maybe just like each other a lot," he says in a semi-sarcastic tone, before dropping his voice seriously, "But, that wasn't the way to do things."

He puts his hand on her shoulder and gently pushes Elliot down to sitting on the couch, "If we're going to do this right, we should both be ready for it."

Female Elliot smiles, and Susan leans in for their real first kiss.

*Fade out*

*Fic over*

---

While I was writing this the first time, the program crashed. Fortunately, I was able to hit print-screen and managed to re-type it from the screen image with only a few alterations due to it not been scrolled down far enough to capture the ending at the time ^_^

So, what do you think, sirs?
Last edited by Q99 on Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My livejournal - My deviantart account (check it out!)
Zero (me) by Xero
"The universe doesn't care what you believe. The wonderful thing about science is it doesn't ask for your faith, it just asks for your eyes." -xkcd
Q99
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Sqauto on Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:14 am

Well it's not bad (generally not my type of thing, fanfic's). Good work on it.
I am what I am.
I am a Professional Hostage
ImageImage

Just say NO to Squato.
Sqauto
Keenspot Deity

Postby Q99 on Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:24 pm

Editted, it is now an illustrated fanfic!
Zero (me) by Xero
"The universe doesn't care what you believe. The wonderful thing about science is it doesn't ask for your faith, it just asks for your eyes." -xkcd
Q99
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Q99 on Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:21 pm

*Bumped* I see quite a few people have read it, so any feedback? Any at all?
Zero (me) by Xero
Q99
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby anti-paragon on Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:15 pm

Hmm, I tend to keep to myself with these things, but I'll speak out this time. I personally like it, and generally have no large complaints with it.

... I didn't say I'd say much.
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby Kraggi on Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:47 pm

Nice, not nearly as disturbing as the first fanfic I read. Yay for Q99!
Kraggi
Keenspot Deity

Postby Q99 on Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:23 am

anti-paragon wrote:Hmm, I tend to keep to myself with these things, but I'll speak out this time. I personally like it, and generally have no large complaints with it.

... I didn't say I'd say much.

And I appreciate even that little Anti-Paragon. There's a saying, "the aspiring writer thrives on feedback" or something along those lines, which roughly translates to even a minor comment means you didn't just close the browser window in disgust :wink:

Kraggi wrote:Nice, not nearly as disturbing as the first fanfic I read. Yay for Q99!

Was the first one of mine by any chance? :) In any case, I'm glad you liked this one better ^_^
Zero (me) by Xero
Q99
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kraggi on Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:32 am

It was the one about Tedd and Elliot....*shiver* It scares me to this very day. It was still good though, but I think yours was definatly better. No offense meant to the previous writer.
Kraggi
Keenspot Deity

Postby dahoughtonuk on Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:36 am

None taken. Q99's a better writer.

But do you realise that Q99 has written m-Elliot/f-Tedd, f-Tedd/m-Elliot and f-Elliot/f-Tedd fanfics? So I only completed the set. :)

I do like Q99's fanfics generally. But on this no involvement. To me seems contrary to the characters. Susan can't accept a girl when she is one, and is unlikely to accpet being a guy...
Last edited by dahoughtonuk on Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bastian Prophecy

Catkin:
Elled speak of trust. Yet, trust not the fallen, kin

Actual:
Elled, speak of trust, yet trust not the fallen kin

El Goonish Shive - Discussion about Tedd
Ellen: Oh, stop it. You thought he was cute too, ya know.
Elliot: YOU LIE!!!
633 points Level 4 Bunny
My fic: (AU Tedd/Elliot)
http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?t=81177
dahoughtonuk
Keenspot Despot

Postby Q99 on Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:48 am

dahoughtonuk wrote:To me seems contrary to the characters. Susan can't accept a girl when she is one, and is unlikely to accpet being a guy...

Ah yes, such are the trouble of young love with TF guns *nods sagely*

Seriously, I considered putting in there more exposition on Susan's point of view and how they'd handle the situation (actually, come to think of it, it probably could've benefited from some dialog on how Susans likes being a guy despite what she would've expect and could stand doing it for a month or two at times, but that would've thrown in two twists on the character... and I only thought of it just now), but I felt it would've killed the flow of the mood and the romance and made the fic twice as long to boot. I primarily write to capture emotions and if I lose that then the fic loses all direction and comes out horrible (speaking from experiance, and no I haven't posted any like that, they tend to lose steam and die without endings in those cases).

*Edit* Also, here's a link to a thread that has links to all of my other fanfics (which, as warned, are all Tedd and Elliot fics. With them as different genders in general, but still, semi-brain breaking and I wouldn't recommend 'em for those not into the pairing). Old links, so they'll have to be url manipulated a bit (keenforums.keenspot.com instead of forums.keenspot.com), but there's all in one place as well as some others.
Zero (me) by Xero
Q99
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Mayhem