(Fanart) The Villainesses! ...and Sara!

Furries + college life + Vince Suzukawa = one great comic strip!

Moderator: ClassMg

Favorite Villainess?

Michelle "It's my party, I'll blow it up if I want to!" Wilder
36%
Kim "I've got him, sink, line and hooker! Er, wait, is that how it goes?" Greenwald
12%
Sara "Oh, sure, I humiliate a few guys at a poker match and get slapped with the role of villain. Gee, I wonder if a GUY came up with this poll?" Seville
12%
Dani "You're all required to attending this homecoming match. Homecoming match of DOOM, that is!!! BWA HA HA!" Murietta
20%
Denise "Well, who's fault is it that it ended up as a homecoming match of DOOM in the first place, hmm?" Reddenbacher
4%
Lisa "Little do they suspect that I only pounce them to get close and collect genetic material for my ultimate creation! KYEE HEE HEE!" Dodson
12%
Cindy "It's time I told you, Tony...back home, I'm also known as JACQUELINE THE RIPPER!! GWAH HAH HAH!!" Rydelle
4%

Total votes : 25

(Fanart) The Villainesses! ...and Sara!

Postby CJGarver on Fri Oct 25, 2002 2:44 pm

Well, I said I'd do the girls, right? :) Animals this time around. Uncolored at this point, since I'm not at all sure about any of their color schemes yet, for both clothes and hair (aren't all three white-haired?).

Still, while I was coming up with this, it occurred to me that, while Michelle and Kim have racked up even fewer appearances in fanart than the male villains, my personal favorite female character, Sara Seville, has NOTHING to her name. Being one of her biggest fans, I decided that this couldn't stand as it was. Hence, I decided that I should do one piece of art with the villainesses and one with Sara. But then, a Mikey-like burst of effiency hit me, and I realized, "Hey, I could save time by combining the two! Wouldn't that be a GREAT idea?!"

The answer, of course, is NO:

I like how Kim and Sara came out. Still, while drawing this, I realized that I really don't have much experience in the way of drawing legs. :-? Ah, well, guess that just means I need more practice drawing females, which isn't the worst thing in the world. :wink:

-CJ
<i>Well, it works in LSNBT, anyway.</i>
CJGarver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby allan_ecker on Fri Oct 25, 2002 3:14 pm

I'd only go with Lisa if she was really doing that genetic material thing. I'm not sure what... exactly... she'd be creating, though...

*spoik*

Anyway, I think I'll have to vote for Kim "Sink, line and hooker" Greenwald, not only for her shwa d'vive, but also for her amore d'anyone who shows up.

And Cindy would make a great villian if she were even remotely capable of such behavior. Too bad, though.. She'd look great in leather... :roll:
allan_ecker
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Sinistro on Fri Oct 25, 2002 3:23 pm

Someone got a little option-happy, I think! :)

I didn't remember Kim to be that eloquent, but she is hilarious! :lol: I am worried about Sara's tail, though...is it supposed to look like that? It's as if it has been bitten in places by rabid fans of hers!

Well, actually, doc...

Ok, I do not wish to know about it. But seriously, Michelle as a villainess rules over all the others. She's got brawn, she's got brains, she's got class, she's got impulse and courage, and no remorse! She knows all about Ryan but loves him, up to this very day! What else can one possibly ask?

Besides Kim, who gets a honorary "Villiainess" badge to put beside her "IDAHO" award, I can't really think of any of the others as villainesses...thank goodness! I mean, Lisa's genetic plan would sure need Cindy with her chemistry knowledge, right? *shudder* What a deadly couple they would make...
The word "wizard" is said to originate from the ancient "wyz-ars", literally "someone who, at bottom, is very smart."
Sinistro
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby allan_ecker on Fri Oct 25, 2002 6:52 pm

YES!

The dastardly duo unite to create:

ULTRATONYMIKEY!

BEEFIER THAN CHARLES ATLAS!

GAYER THAN, UH, MIKEY!!

ULTRATONYMIKEY!!!
allan_ecker
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Sinistro on Sat Oct 26, 2002 12:15 am

Ultratonymikey?! *shudder* But they would need genetic material from Tony as well to...*something goes click*...hold that thought...

[frantic archive browsing]

http://www.theclassm.com/d/20000119.html

:o good grief...
The word "wizard" is said to originate from the ancient "wyz-ars", literally "someone who, at bottom, is very smart."
Sinistro
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby nslashk on Sat Oct 26, 2002 4:45 am

Aaaah, it's escaped the lab! It's not natural, I tells ya!
Needle & Thread: There's a party goin' on at the local church hall, you know people do it - all you gotta do is call; Leave your lonely room and you'd seize the day, but you put on the ABC and foxtrot your chance away.
nslashk
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby ClassMg on Sat Oct 26, 2002 1:53 pm

:::ROFL:::

Okay, if the options weren't good enough (must've been hard to get everyone into the villainess list. How 'bout Asst Director Maxine? She cast Mikey! The play is all her fault!!!), the art is a hoot. The Kim-isms are perfect, I only wish you could've worked an "Oh, poop" in there somewhere. Juxtaposed with woman of few words Michelle, who I actually think turned out really well, too.

Hee hee. Club in the diamonds. I'll have to go see if N/K used that in Biff's Gridiron diary.

AUGGGH! It's....it's....actually it's Gruff the Gryphon, almost? :o

Vince
ClassMg
Keenspot Despot

Postby Alfador on Sat Oct 26, 2002 2:39 pm

I voted for Lisa. Not because she'd make the BEST villainess...but because she'd be my favorite. *POUNCE* YAY!!!

So pouncy!

And if evil...the mind doth boggle. :D :D :D :D :D
Three-tailed fox, in the house...Fox Den, that is!
Alfador
Keenspot Despot

Postby nslashk on Sat Oct 26, 2002 7:34 pm

I personally thought Lab Creation #229 looks rather like an elephant, if you kind of flatten the tip of Brad's beak. See it? No, probably just me, nevermind. Though THANKS for the idea of sticking Brad's beak onto Biff's head.. muhahah..

And no, a 'club in the diamonds' doesn't feature as one of those analogies in Biff's Gridiron Diaries - I figured we might have some younger viewers/readers so references to gambling might be a bit unwholesome.
Needle & Thread: There's a party goin' on at the local church hall, you know people do it - all you gotta do is call; Leave your lonely room and you'd seize the day, but you put on the ABC and foxtrot your chance away.
nslashk
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Vicky on Sun Oct 27, 2002 2:31 am

Sinistro wrote:Besides Kim, who gets a honorary "Villiainess" badge to put beside her "IDAHO" award, I can't really think of any of the others as villainesses...thank goodness! I mean, Lisa's genetic plan would sure need Cindy with her chemistry knowledge, right? *shudder* What a deadly couple they would make...

That... sounds like a challenge. A "What if all of TCM were the opposite of their original selves?"

Cindy as a Domonatrix, trading off control with Tony, when he isn't spending his wild oats all over the field. For which she likely punishes him soundly!

Lisa is an Ice Queen, and Mikey tries nearly everything to warm her heart AND he is very into corrupting those of good habits.

Kevin is hyperactive, and the most likely to win the next marathon... even if that includes tossing obsticals in the path of others...

Brad is a social butterfly, and the most popular bird on campus.

Scott is so uptight all the time, he needs laxatives to stay regular.

Biff becomes president of the campus on a "Be nice to your neighbors" platform, and has serious and heart-felt talks to anyone he finds straying from this.

Damon is plotting out the best way to take over the world, and has plans to ruin Lisa and force her to marry him.

Dani is a sweet but dim girl with the kind of giggle most guys find irrisistable...

Okay, how's that for a spur-of-the-moment posting of an evil TCM class profile?
The felines are coming...

Art samples
Vicky
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Loxley on Sun Oct 27, 2002 5:37 am

Hey, Vicky!

Go read "Mirror Mirror" in the Reader's Submissions page. :) There you get to see "evil" alternates to Kevin, Denise, Tony, Brad, Dani, Biff, and most especially Ryan who is living with Mikey. :D

Loxley
Loxley
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby nslashk on Sun Oct 27, 2002 6:27 am

Mirror Mirror.. isn't that the thing that ripped off my "What if Kevin and Denise discovered an alternate Universe where all the regular cast were Australians" thing? :wink:
nslashk
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to The Class Menagerie