Great comic.

The cat is where it's at.

Moderator: genecatlow

Great comic.

Postby Likeafox on Wed Oct 30, 2002 2:35 am

Hey Gene Catlow guy. Am I ever tired. I found your comic through Keenspot main page about 7 1/2 hours ago. I have just finished reading every last one of them. It is now 4:30am. I have to say; great comic! I havent had a comic hold me in my chair that long before. It has the best plot I have seen in a Keenspot comic yet. Opposed to most comics I read elsewhere, I intend to continue reading yours. It looks as tho the story is coming toward a very dramatic point. You have developed the characters very well. Except every time Tavatiana says "Silly Rabbit" I am somehow expecting her to follow that up with "Trix are for kids". Maybe I am just too tired and the plot would be much less confusing if I didnt read it at such a late hour. Well, good night.
Last edited by Likeafox on Fri Nov 01, 2002 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Likeafox
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby IceSniper on Wed Oct 30, 2002 9:53 am

It's good to know I'm not the only muti-forum poster.
IceSniper
Keenspot Juggernaut

Re: Great comic.

Postby genecatlow on Sat Nov 02, 2002 7:38 pm

Likeafox wrote:Hey Gene Catlow guy. Am I ever tired. I found your comic through Keenspot main page about 7 1/2 hours ago. I have just finished reading every last one of them. It is now 4:30am. I have to say; great comic! I havent had a comic hold me in my chair that long before. It has the best plot I have seen in a Keenspot comic yet. Opposed to most comics I read elsewhere, I intend to continue reading yours. It looks as tho the story is coming toward a very dramatic point. You have developed the characters very well. Except every time Tavatiana says "Silly Rabbit" I am somehow expecting her to follow that up with "Trix are for kids". Maybe I am just too tired and the plot would be much less confusing if I didnt read it at such a late hour. Well, good night.

Whoa... all that at one sitting? O_O

Well, I'm honored that you liked it. :)
genecatlow
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: Great comic.

Postby Won-Tolla on Sun Nov 03, 2002 7:18 am

Likeafox wrote:Except every time Tavatiana says "Silly Rabbit" I am somehow expecting her to follow that up with "Trix are for kids".

Silly fox! :lol:
Won-Tolla
Keenspot Despot

Postby LastPenguin on Thu Nov 14, 2002 11:33 am

I did the same thing as fox. Looking forward to seeing Al crack upon his Ahab :D . Excellent story, but where will it go after Al's wrapped up his first epic?
LastPenguin
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Gene Catlow