A vote about the future:

It's MEN IN BLACK meets DAWSON'S CREEK!

Moderator: Walky

Postby Brian on Wed Jun 19, 2002 4:55 pm

Joyce and Walkerton have a single night of passion. Joyce soon becomes pregnant, but decides to keep it a secret as to who the father is. Walkerton ends up missing during an alien attack, abducted by Evil Silhouette Guy. A rigid and stiff agent replaces Walkerton, soon showing an interest in Joyce. Walkerton mysetriously retunrs as a corpse that soon returns to life and resumes his duties. Joyce gives birth to her child, whom all the abductees seem to wish to destroy but then just witness the boy's birth. The child has strange, powerful telepathic abilities. Fearing for his life, Joyce puts the child up for adoption. In the end, it turns out ESG was building an army of superhumans to prepare for the Martian invasion, set for 2013, the Miyan Apocalypse date.

...what? Yeah, I made that up. It's honestly all me *cough*
Brian
Keenspot Despot

Postby devlor on Wed Jun 19, 2002 6:52 pm

1. HA spring Evil Sal from the second tube to deal with Sal, makes for SEMME as Sal is distracted.

2. Joyce shows up at the fight, tries to stop it, and fails. Evil Sal hurts/threatens to hurt Joyce, Sal moves to protect her, we have another sign of the old Sal still remaining.

3. ESG shows up to stop HA, but HA has some contingency set up (I don't know what would be needed to stop ESG) that defeats/traps ESG. HA gloats as usual, we learn more about ESG.

4. Linda is the one that takes on Tony and we finally get a look at her own Martian-enhanced strength (or learn she has none). Jason ends up questioning her about her outburst to Mike's comment, she reveals a bit of Tony's history.

5. Walky confronts HA, HA remembers his death. Rage, angst and gunfire follow. Walky ends up freeing/saving ESG.

6. All relationships or lack thereof stay in angst-induced limbo.

OK, these are a mix of theories, predictions and hopes for the storyline. I have no idea really what Walky(the character) has planned, so I can't predict his moves. I really hope we get an Evil Sal, but #6 is the only one that I feel really sure about. :wink:
"Humans need fantasy to be human, to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." --Death, courtesy of Terry Pratchett
devlor
Keenspot Despot

Postby TheGeneral on Wed Jun 19, 2002 7:32 pm

Brian wrote:In the end, it turns out ESG was building an army of superhumans to prepare for the Martian invasion, set for 2013, the Miyan Apocalypse date.

...what? Yeah, I made that up. It's honestly all me *cough*

Technically, it's December 23, 2012. I just like to stickle these things.
TheGeneral
Keenspot Despot

Postby NickTheMediocre on Wed Jun 19, 2002 7:41 pm

It turns out that ESG is really RoboVac and he's Peeved to the Nth degree that he doesn't get a bigger role in the comic, so he threatens to Obliterate Sal, SEMME, Every last alien, and have mad sex with joyce unless DW puts him in another strip.
If we drive in a parkway and park in a driveway, why do we constantly wonder why the world is messed up?
NickTheMediocre
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Mythos on Wed Jun 19, 2002 7:46 pm

Well...Joyce might like that from Robo because she has been known to curl her hair with vibrators...

:P
Reader of It's Walky! since May 17, 2002
Member of the IW! community since around October / November 2002
Survivor of the Great Keenspot Forum Crash (Febuary 2003)
Father of IW! Fanfiction
Fanfics in EGS:
Fantasmas en la Nieve
Christmas in the Snow
The Happy Pure Fics - Overheard Again
Angels
The Fate of Hearts
Mythos
Keenspot Despot

Postby AgentCimorene on Wed Jun 19, 2002 9:07 pm

So Like Billie and Danny are married or should get married no more Joyce Angst. Sal fixes herself when Jason reveals his true feelings. Joyce whips Walky into a realationship, and with Mike a vegtable Dina watches over him. Joe continues to be a ladies man and no one complains. Then Dexter does stuff and gets away, or gets squished, or something. Oh yeah, and uh Tony gets sent to a mental house forever ^^.
Reality is for people with no imagination~ Bumper Sticker

Blessed be the cracked ones for they let in the light~ Stamp
AgentCimorene
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby devlor on Wed Jun 19, 2002 9:24 pm

I just thought of something. Releasing an Evil Sal wouldn't be the most evil thing that HA could do. In the long run, the most evil thing that he could do would be to release a NICE Sal. Think about it: a Sal without all the angst and baggage that the real one has, just all the good qualities that her friends liked about her, but controlled at first by HA. After this battle, as Sal flees again into hiding, the rest of the cast would bring her in to protect her and she would slowly (unintentionally) begin to supplant Sal in their lives, which would lead to one hell of a stream of angst-filled events culminating in confrontation between the two, with the others forced to choose betwen them. Think of it!

OK, I need to go sleep now. What I'm writing is worrying me.
"Humans need fantasy to be human, to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." --Death, courtesy of Terry Pratchett
devlor
Keenspot Despot

Postby devlor on Wed Jun 19, 2002 9:38 pm

No no, not a double agent: genuinly nice. Maybe with a hardwire control system, but at her heart a good person. That's why its so strange; not only could Willis have Sal hate and resent her, but she could begin to hate herslef as she realizes what is happening, that she is replacing the real Sal. No matter if they knew she wasn't Sal, having someone that looks, sounds and acts so much like her would ventually do it. And then the others would feel bad about it as well, not to mention for making the clone feel so distraught. Imagine Jason beginning to fall for her, and how that would make him feel about betraying Sal. Walky seeing her as a sister, Joyce seeing her as the big sister that the original Sal had become. And imagine how that would make everyone feel.

We would be talking about a move that could in the end be even more devestatign than Anti-Joyce.

Pity it'll never happen.

Must stop rambling.
Last edited by devlor on Wed Jun 19, 2002 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
devlor
Keenspot Despot

Postby Bo Lindbergh on Wed Jun 19, 2002 9:39 pm

SEMME and HA team up to take out Sal. ESG appears (highly upset) and starts ranting about how they aren't allowed to co-operate. :P
Bo Lindbergh
Keenspot Despot

Postby Mythos on Wed Jun 19, 2002 9:40 pm

devlor wrote:No no, not a double agent: genuinly nice. Maybe with a hardwire control system, but at her heart a good person. That's why its so strange; not only could Willis have Sal hate and resent her, but she could begin to hate herslef as she realizes what is happening, that she is replacing the real Sal. No matter if they knew she wasn't Sal, having someone that looks, sounds and acts so much like her would ventually do it. And then the others would feel bad about it as well, not to mention for making the clone feel so distraught. Imagine Jason beginning to fall for her, and how that would make him feel about betraying Sal. Walky seeing her as a sister, Joyce seeing her as the big sister that the original Sal had become. And imagine how that would make everyone feel.

We would be talking about a move that could in the end be even more devestatign than Anti-Joyce.

Wow...That is just THE most twisted...

I LOVE IT!

:P
Reader of It's Walky! since May 17, 2002
Member of the IW! community since around October / November 2002
Survivor of the Great Keenspot Forum Crash (Febuary 2003)
Father of IW! Fanfiction
Fanfics in EGS:
Fantasmas en la Nieve
Christmas in the Snow
The Happy Pure Fics - Overheard Again
Angels
The Fate of Hearts
Mythos
Keenspot Despot

Postby devlor on Thu Jun 20, 2002 11:57 am

I'm not saying that it will happen (in fact I find it astronomically unlikely), I'm just saying it would be both incredibly cool and incredibly nasty if it did. *glances at Willis* Hmm? Hmm?
devlor
Keenspot Despot

Postby devlor on Thu Jun 20, 2002 12:25 pm

Look, I know I am overly serious about things most of the time, but even I'm allowed to be joking around sometime :wink:
devlor
Keenspot Despot

Postby end_if on Thu Jun 20, 2002 4:27 pm

What I'd like to see is the Sal vs Joyce fight drags in the rest of SEMME and evil Tony into a giant battle. Everyone gets beaten to a bloody half conscious pulp just as HA's ship gets to the SEMME compoud. Right before he blows everything up, the ESG appears, blocks HA's giant laser beam with a flick of his pinkey or something, and throws a punch which explodes the ship in a giant kablammy. Sal and Joyce (who were supposedly still on he ship) dissapear from the strip for a while leaving us hanging until one or both finally show up later.

Man, I'm stoked now 8)
end_if
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to It's Walky!