Back from my leave of absence

The noble Order of the Knights of Jubal traces its origins back to the Year Two Thousand A.D., when a group of distinguished persons of good and true character, founded the order to promote chivalry and honour. The order takes its name from our leader, Alexander Jubal McRae, who on two (so far) occasions has been seriously injured, in one case fatally, defending an innocent woman from attackers.

Moderators: Jamie, Greg

Postby Josh the Aspie on Sat Aug 18, 2001 6:50 am

If you like you can skip<P><--------- From Here<P>If you could not tell from my posts to tow subjects I find very hot hot hot (both about medical research, and one involving computers... go go go go. Read. Reply. Rebuttle. And download the UD agent!) I am back from my leave of absence (partialy due to getting my computer all set up, partialy due to a back up at work finaly getting past a bottle neck and slamming me right in the face like a mass of whet newspaper... *Coughs abit* anway... moving right along... and partly due to my eratic sleep schedual, and intense involvment in a few role plays lately (I am actualy going to be running my second plotline for a room, and this time the host is gonna stay hands off and let me run it my way, as long as the staffers who like the plot idea anyway and helped me work on it say it's not going totaly BLAH), and rabling in one totaly long sentance encompasing 3, 4, maybe even fiiive ideas. I hope you didn't get a headache trying to follow this mass of gibber jabbber. Stop reading this part now. Come on. Stop. Stop EEEEEET.<P><---- To Here.<P>*coughs* sorry. my "Return" posts usualy seem to reflect on my chaotic trains of thought, and I need to get the ones pertaining out of the room out of the way all at once.<P>In brief. Here's what the above goobledy gook said (you can skip this part if you didn't follow the above warning).<P>I'm back. I was bussy. My computer needed repairing. Work caught up with me. It will again. I did some role playing to releive the stress. I designed a plot that will actualy air with minimum administrative editing. People will like it. Some already do, before it's out. That includes the staff that helped me design it.<P>Now. On to buisness, yes?<P>It seems we've gone without a theme for this month, so I figure perhaps we can make the monthly thing a bimonthly thing... or... *Scriches head* whatever it will be untill we get things formalized and stregtened out, and commityized.<P>I propose, that September, and the folowing month (whatever it may be, you know... they like to skip around, especialy in italy when rome gets a new emporer ;-) I'm kidding)... be... "Disabled Month(s)" And I suggest that the first month be devoted especialy to the physicaly handycaped, and the second especialy to the mentaly, emotionaly, and developmentaly handycaped. Though if for some reason you need to flip flop around, want to help the homless, or deliver meals on weels, that's still great, and we encourage it.<P>By the way all. This post up until this post was done with out my normal level of restraint and double checking (even without medication), that I usualy use. I am autistic. Spisificaly, I have Aspergers Syndrome. That is what Aspie Stands for... someone with that condition. I am not ashamed of who I am, nor do I want sympathy for my uniquness. I want friends and companions who understand that sometimes... I just need to be silly. Someone in your neighborhood, class, or work place may be nurologicaly Atypical, and trying to cover it up... so when someone's a little gooffy without apparent reason... they may have more reason than you do to be serious.<P>Have you hugged an Aspie today?<P>------------------
No one can escape themselves forever, not even death. - Me
Tiss a poore minde indeede that kin only finde one way to spelle a worde.
Josh the Aspie
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Josh the Aspie on Sun Aug 19, 2001 12:52 am

Well, it hasn't been updated in a long while, but you might want to try out my old hp at <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/josh_the_aspie/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.geocities.com/josh_the_aspie/</A> and read up on the description listed there.<P>------------------
No one can escape themselves forever, not even death. - Me
Tiss a poore minde indeede that kin only finde one way to spelle a worde.
Josh the Aspie
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Rei on Sun Aug 19, 2001 1:11 am

hi josh, glad to see you back<P>umm, excuse my ignorance but whats asperie...asp...the syndrome that aspie stands for? (i'm a dreadful speller of new terms!)<P>*hugs*
rei
Rei
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Eqvites Ivbalis, Order of the Knights of Jubal