Oath

The noble Order of the Knights of Jubal traces its origins back to the Year Two Thousand A.D., when a group of distinguished persons of good and true character, founded the order to promote chivalry and honour. The order takes its name from our leader, Alexander Jubal McRae, who on two (so far) occasions has been seriously injured, in one case fatally, defending an innocent woman from attackers.

Moderators: Jamie, Greg

Postby Star Of Mars on Tue Jul 17, 2001 8:51 am

I, Crystal Dawn, do hereby swear to uphold the right, even at the cost of my life. I swear the meter even-handed justice, tempered with mercy, and to assist and defend others. I swear that I will strive to act with honor at all times, and that I will not judge quickly and in anger, rather, I will wait until my mind is clear and my heart calm. I will be a friend to my enemies, unless the option is no longer available, do to a grave offense made on their behalfs, and a friend to those in need. I swear this, by the Goddess's light, on this day, the Eighteenth of July, the year Two-Thousand and One.<P>1-Uphold the right, even at the cost of my life;
2-Meter even handed justice, tempered with mercy;
3-Assist and defend others;
4-and to strive to act with honour at all times.<P>------------------
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
-S. G. Tallentyre, The Friends of Voltaire <P>Blessed Be
~*Crystal*~
The Star of Mars
Star Of Mars
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Star Of Mars on Tue Jul 17, 2001 8:52 am

urk .. I'm sorry .. <P>------------------
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
-S. G. Tallentyre, The Friends of Voltaire <P>Blessed Be
~*Crystal*~
The Star of Mars
Star Of Mars
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Eqvites Ivbalis, Order of the Knights of Jubal