?????

The noble Order of the Knights of Jubal traces its origins back to the Year Two Thousand A.D., when a group of distinguished persons of good and true character, founded the order to promote chivalry and honour. The order takes its name from our leader, Alexander Jubal McRae, who on two (so far) occasions has been seriously injured, in one case fatally, defending an innocent woman from attackers.

Moderators: Jamie, Greg

Postby Deathscythe on Sun Jul 15, 2001 1:16 am

Thank you for clarifying.<P>And I know Duo Maxwell is awesome. If I didn't think so, would I use his Gundam for my username:?<P>------------------
I don't mind if you try to kill me, but I might struggle a bit.
Deathscythe
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Deathscythe on Sun Jul 15, 2001 8:43 am

Will someone tell me exactly what this board is supposed to be about?<P>------------------
I don't mind if you try to kill me, but I might struggle a bit.
Deathscythe
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby BandMan2K on Sun Jul 15, 2001 9:44 am

No Problem Deathscythe.<P>This board is for the Order of Jubal, an "organization" that believes in holding on to the ideals of Chivalry and Tolerance to all. any more info can be found at <A HREF="http://www.ivbalis.org" TARGET=_blank>www.ivbalis.org</A> <P>Hope this has been helpful<P>BTW: Duo Maxwell kicks!!<P>------------------
Sir Howard Seelye, KI:
Order of the Knights of Jubal (PIQE)<P>"Don't go getting me angry... not if you value your life!!"
Duo Maxwell, Gundam Wing<P>---begin CRFH!!! code---
F U+ IRC+ R RM--- H PSL++ FW S FR- WB- GN++ AI++ D&M BR- RPG- FDS-- BSL N P+++ W++ I+ E
---end CRFH!!! code---
BandMan2K
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Eqvites Ivbalis, Order of the Knights of Jubal