Pledging of Oath

The noble Order of the Knights of Jubal traces its origins back to the Year Two Thousand A.D., when a group of distinguished persons of good and true character, founded the order to promote chivalry and honour. The order takes its name from our leader, Alexander Jubal McRae, who on two (so far) occasions has been seriously injured, in one case fatally, defending an innocent woman from attackers.

Moderators: Jamie, Greg

Postby Aeenzawthi on Sun Jun 10, 2001 5:34 am

I, Aeenzawthi (known also as Guardian, Gaidin Dai'shar) of the true name Michael LaFleur, do herby of free mind and soul make this following Oath to be witnessed by all and sundry:<P>To Honor's Light, blinded not, but faithfull I shall Be; to give my Life for this Honor I shall accept free of Heart, and of my Heart I shall temper it well with Mercy and Justice, seeking to uphold Life and Truth, above and beyond my own perceptions.
Alive and well shall Chivalry, Honor (of Word and Deed), Justice (of Soul and Spirit), Compassion (of Mind and Heart) live within Me, for these are My Way and My Life, and This is My Oath. So Mote it Be.<P>And on another note:<P>To the Air we breathe, we say not "Air, I love you!", but without, we should not live. And to Honor, we rarely say "You are my Life's Blood" but without, we should surely perish. To the Immortal Words of Spock: "The Needs of the Many, outweight the Needs of the Few" I add my own: "My Life would I give, so that those Needs of Many may see Long Life and Prosperity".<P>Blessed Be.
Aeenzawthi
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Eqvites Ivbalis, Order of the Knights of Jubal