Clan Rampage (Forum Game)

Moderator: Thunt

Forum rules
Forum games go here.

Re: Clan Rampage (Forum Game)

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:39 am

SPOILERS:Shouldn't there be blood IN the heart, ideally? :lol:
ATTENTION:
(Goblins and) Goblins Games is moving to a new Forum!

My nickname there will be GathersIngredients, btw.
YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Postby Silentobserver on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:28 am

YoungAndBeautiful wrote:
SPOILERS:Shouldn't there be blood IN the heart, ideally? :lol:

SPOILERS:Not if Hairy got to them recently!
Clan Rampage
Splatters Gnomes – Walking Armory
HP: 3/5, Att: 4, Def: 4-6
Skills: Battle Tactics (Passive) - +1 Attack
Inventory: Pitchfork, Holey Cloak w/ Bell Clasp, Leather Armor, Leather Cap x2, Pear, Leather Helmet x2, Short Sword x2, Invisibility Potion, Wooden Shield, Broadsword
Silentobserver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby ReadsVoraciously on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:07 pm

Turn 66

Splatters heads towards the tavern to catch up with the group. He arrives in time to catch a heal from Spells and to watch the bartender be stabbed by Breaks, and have his face smashed by Enjoys. Together, they deal a staggering 15 damage to the unarmed human.

Meanwhile, Hairy downs her Blood-Orange Liqueur as she heads to the storage room. She thinks about searching for supplies, but she suddenly feels really, really sleepy. She curls up in a crate to take a nap.

The rest of the goblins head to the VIP room. Gnashes and Lina both down their drinks with no ill effects.

Maglubiyet’s Guidance: Still no movement from the cleric.

SPOILERS:Thank you all for having patience with me for the unexpected break for the past month. Updates will now resume on the same schedule as prior to the break. That means daily updates Monday through Thursday, and 1 update on either Saturday or Sunday. Now, as for the replacement for SharesLoot, time for the random selection.
Our applicants are:
YoungAndBeautiful
narie666
nikohl

Rolling a d3: 1 for Y&B, 2 for narie, 3 for nikohl. The winner is #1. Congratulations YoungAndBeautiful. You are the proud owner of a goblin psychopath. If you post consistently for 3 updates in a row, you will be the permanent player. You will have the same option given to Slams. You may either keep Hairy or replace her with another goblin.
Current Games:
Clan Rampage - GM - Come check it out!
Capture the Flag - Nose-In-A-Book
The Awesomesword Wanes - Thinks Twice - Teller/Heal-Bitch
The Clan of the Connected Mesh - Casts the First Stone
The Lost Chapter Clan - Follows Tracks - Lvl 4 Ranger
ReadsVoraciously
Keenspot Despot

Postby Silentobserver on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Splatters kicks open the Storage room door, or otherwise loots the barkeeper for a storage room key if it's needed, them goes to check it out.
Clan Rampage
Inventory: Pitchfork, Holey Cloak w/ Bell Clasp, Leather Armor, Leather Cap x2, Pear, Leather Helmet x2, Short Sword x2, Invisibility Potion, Wooden Shield, Broadsword
Silentobserver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby SlamsWithSticks on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:29 pm

SPOILERS:Good to have you back in here Reads! And welcome YoungAndBeautiful! I for one hope you can honor SharesLoots legacy with Hairy. :)

Lina investigates that peculiar box on the table. "So, what VIP-treatment were you thinking of, Gets? Gnashes? Hmm?"

If the box turns out to be a book of some kind, Lina will hand it to Spells as he comes by to check on it. If not, she will keep it and move back to the bar. That crossbow looks pretty sweet..
Last edited by SlamsWithSticks on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dares Devils, goblin berserker. Threads of reality
Lvl1 berserker. M. 8/10 EXP
HP: 5/5 ATT:3+used weapon DEF:3

Grace of Maglubiyet. Curse of Gold
Last in Lina. Clan Rampage
SlamsWithSticks
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby kurik on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:11 pm

Enjoys takes the coins he used to bribe the bartender, his eye patch, and as much booze as he has time to grab in one turn.

SPOILERS:Ah, it's good to have this game back. It fulfills the bloodlust like other games don't.
If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.
-George Carlin

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
-Mark Twain

I thought this must be obvious to everyone else, as it seemed obvious to me; and that, if once it became apparent that we were on the edge, all the Great Powers would call a halt and recoil from the abyss.
-Edward Grey
kurik
Keenspot Despot

Postby Donnigan on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:33 pm

"I do not know, Lina. This rooms seems to lack the correct VIP quality." GnashesTeeth says as he examines the bottle on the table, opening it and taking a whiff. "Hmm...Perhaps a game of Darts?"
Madre de Dios! Es El Pollo Diablo!

HasBadTemper
Hit Points: 6/6(+5 goblin, +1 tough)
Attack: 6???(+1 Goblin, +1 Training, +4 Battleaxe, +??? Cold???) (9??? if Raging)
Defence: 8(+1 Goblin, +1 Tough, +3 Kite Shield, +3 Studded Leather)(7 if Raging)(9 or 8 if Wearing Iron Mask, unlikely)
Traits:
Goblin Rage 2: if 2hp or below 4+ attack. - 1def. Can multi strike, first strike.
Shield Bash 1: 25% chance to stun small creatures.

Inventory: Iron Mask
Donnigan
Keenspot Despot

Postby jrlans on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:03 pm

"I hate to admit it, but for once he might be right. This place is almost as crappy looking as the cell I was locked up in. *sigh* The best we can hope for is that the big oaf left something of value in here."
Gets will try to move the dart board and see if there's anything behind it. Then he checks under the blanket, the mattress, between the bed and the wall, and finally he'll cut open the mattress to see if there's anything inside.
Clan Rampage
Gets Revenge
HP: 4/5
ATK: 1+2 (+1 Dagger, +1 Dagger)
DEF: 1+2 (+1 Leather Cap, +1 Leather Armour)
Inv: Empty Potion, Poisonous Mixture, Mug, Assortment of Useless Crap, Improvised Shield (+1 Def), Beer
Skill(s):[Backlash] - Gain +1 attack against any creature type that has previously damaged you.
jrlans
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:59 am

SPOILERS:Oh yeah, the dice like me again! Alse,thank you for the welcome, slams.

@ Reads: could you please supply me with the color-code of Hairy as well as a reminder what her items (the healing potion in particular) do?

Hairy will wake up, get out of the crate and frisk it, and the other crates, too, if she still got time for that. Then she'll grumble a bit about the lack of something to mutilate in this room to her precious.
ATTENTION:

YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Postby Warlock on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:00 am

Spells Disaster

SPOILERS:Is that a book on the table in the VIP room?

"Oh Great Maglubiyet, Please help me find,
Something that will expand my mind!
"
Spells Disaster moves to the VIP room and examines the thing on the table next to the bottle.

Spells Disaster throws a quick heal at whomever needs it the most before taking a peek in the Storage room, because everyone knows that Storage rooms are the perfect place to hide magic items.
Spells Disaster will search through the crates for anything interesting.

SPOILERS:Also... Hooray for Clan Rampage starting up again! So glad you are back, Reads!
Last edited by Warlock on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Warlock
Keenspot Despot

Postby SlamsWithSticks on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:12 am

SPOILERS:Warlock, Lina is already examining that thing. She will give it to Spells if it's a spellbook or something so don't worry. :wink:

SlamsWithSticks
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby PicksUpSticks on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:54 am

Breaks-A-Leg

Breaks finishes off the Bartender while trying to think of a clever pun to say.

I guess you poured your... Wait... I mean how about I serve you a glass of...

You know what, never mind.

Breaks searches the counter and attempts to break off the metal tap after the bartender falls.
Threads of Reality
Picks The Plan - Goblin Warrior
Level 1
Tower Game
Zombie Picks Up Sticks - Zombie Shaman
Cantrips/Inflict - 1 | Debuff/Buff - 2 | Suggestion - 3
Clan Rampage
Breaks A Leg - Goblin Knee Basher
Alive and stupid.
Goblin Heroes- PicksUpSticks - Completed
PicksUpSticks
Keenspot Despot

Postby Warlock on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:58 am

SlamsWithSticks wrote:
SPOILERS:Warlock, Lina is already examining that thing. She will give it to Spells if it's a spellbook or something so don't worry. :wink:

SPOILERS:Sorry! I missed that. I'll edit my post to continue healing duties and check out the storage room like I had previously posted, but which was apparently missed.
Warlock
Keenspot Despot

Postby ReadsVoraciously on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:41 am

Warlock wrote:
SPOILERS:Sorry! I missed that. I'll edit my post to continue healing duties and check out the storage room like I had previously posted, but which was apparently missed.

SPOILERS:Sorry, but your action said you were healing before going into the room. Healing is a major action and ends your turn. Nothing is really lost, though, since entering the unexplored storage room would have ended your turn before searching anyways. Now that the room is explored, you can enter as a free action.
Current Games:
ReadsVoraciously
Keenspot Despot

Postby ReadsVoraciously on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm

YoungAndBeautiful wrote:@ Reads: could you please supply me with the color-code of Hairy as well as a reminder what her items (the healing potion in particular) do?

color=#BF0000
Improvised Shield - +1 Defense, 30% Chance to Break
Leather Helmet - +1 to Defense, 50% Chance of Additional +1 to Defense
Short Sword - +2 to Attack 1-Handed, +3 Attack 2-Handed
Scimitar - +1 Attack 1-Handed, +2 Attack 2-Handed, +5 Initiative
Mood Ring - +1 Attack or +1 Defense, Changes at Will of User (Currently set to Offensive)
Health Potion - Heals 1d4 HP When Imbibed
Cauldron Cap - Initiative -10, Defense +2
Fighter Armor - +3 Defense
Loaf of Bread - Restores 1HP When Consumed
Current Games:
ReadsVoraciously
Keenspot Despot

Postby ReadsVoraciously on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:00 pm

Turn 67

Splatters heads to the storage room and rummages about for any valuable goods. He finds a [Sleeping Goblin]! He also finds a [Case of Wine]. Spells heals Breaks before he enters the storage room, and due to the goodwill of the GM still has time to search a crate. He finds a bag containing 5 servings of [Salted Beer Nuts]. From the first crate they hear sleepy mumblings about Mute Elation or some nonsense.

Enjoys reclaims his gold, along with the eye patch from the fallen bartender. It’s quite striking! He also claims one of the bottles, deciding on the one that brings out the color of his skin. He takes the bottle of [Blue Curacao]. Breaks mutters some ill-conceived one-liners before directing his frustrations towards one of the beer taps. He dislodges it quite easily and is rewarded for his creativity with the [Beer Tap Tonfa].

Gets takes down the dart board, leaning it against the wall on the floor. He then stabs the bed for good measure, but doesn’t find any hidden items or compartments. Lina grabs the item from the table, which turns out to be a [Dart Case]. Gnashes grabs ahold of the VIP drink of choice, [Strong Spirits]. Chews watches on in fascination/boredom.

Maglubiyet’s Guidance: Still no movement from the cleric.

[Sleeping Goblin] - Extended Exposure to Her Crazy Ramblings May Result in Harmful Side Effects, Approach With Caution
[Case of Wine] – Holds 5 Bottles of Wine
[Wine] - +1 HP if Imbibed, 25% Chance for Random Status Effect
[Salted Beer Nuts] - +1 HP if Consumed, Quite Salty, 50% Chance to Immediately Consume Nearest Beverage
[Eye Patch] – It’s quite dashing!
[Blue Curacao] - +1 HP When Imbibed, 25% Chance for Random Status Effect
[Beer Tap Tonfa] - +1 Attack 1-Handed, Can Be Used Defensively for +1 Defense Instead
[Dart Case] – Holds 6 Darts
[Darts] - +1 Ranged Attack, Minor Action, 25% Chance for Tip to Break
[Strong Spirits] - +1 to HP, Temporary +1 to Attack and Defense for 3 Turns, 50% Chance for Random Status Effect
SPOILERS:I have sent a PM to lokthar about the game resuming. You may want to vote for actions for him while we give him a chance to jump back into the action.
Current Games:
ReadsVoraciously
Keenspot Despot

Postby kurik on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:51 pm

SPOILERS:Ok, we have the darts, now all we need is a toy car, some surgical tubeing, some poison, and a paint gun and we'll unstopable!

"This is a nice town, friendly people. We should burn it to the ground when we leave." Enjoys says as he grabs some more random booze, and keeps an eye (ha!) on the door.

SPOILERS:Edit: Scratch that, already got posion! :evilgrin:
If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.
-George Carlin

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
-Mark Twain

I thought this must be obvious to everyone else, as it seemed obvious to me; and that, if once it became apparent that we were on the edge, all the Great Powers would call a halt and recoil from the abyss.
-Edward Grey
kurik
Keenspot Despot

Postby Donnigan on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:14 pm

"This looks to be the good stuff though...Let's ditch this join and find something else to do, my beauty." GnashesTeeth says as he leave the room and heads outside.
Madre de Dios! Es El Pollo Diablo!

HasBadTemper
Hit Points: 6/6(+5 goblin, +1 tough)
Attack: 6???(+1 Goblin, +1 Training, +4 Battleaxe, +??? Cold???) (9??? if Raging)
Defence: 8(+1 Goblin, +1 Tough, +3 Kite Shield, +3 Studded Leather)(7 if Raging)(9 or 8 if Wearing Iron Mask, unlikely)
Traits:
Goblin Rage 2: if 2hp or below 4+ attack. - 1def. Can multi strike, first strike.
Shield Bash 1: 25% chance to stun small creatures.

Inventory: Iron Mask
Donnigan
Keenspot Despot

Postby jrlans on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:54 am

After Gnashes leaves the room, but before Lina leaves, "What a tool. If one of those darts you just found end up in his backside, you won't hear me complaining. Anyway this place turned out to be boring as hell, but I know where we can go to have some real fun. Sacrilegious fun to be specific :evilgrin: Come on." Gets takes Lina by the end and leads her out in the direction of the Chapel (assuming you're also going that way Slams).
Clan Rampage
Gets Revenge
HP: 4/5
ATK: 1+2 (+1 Dagger, +1 Dagger)
DEF: 1+2 (+1 Leather Cap, +1 Leather Armour)
Inv: Empty Potion, Poisonous Mixture, Mug, Assortment of Useless Crap, Improvised Shield (+1 Def), Beer
Skill(s):[Backlash] - Gain +1 attack against any creature type that has previously damaged you.
jrlans
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:44 am

ReadsVoraciously wrote:Splatters heads to the storage room and rummages about for any valuable goods. He finds a [Sleeping Goblin]!

So, is Hairy now in the inventory of Splatters? :shifty: :lol:
Anyway, thank you very much for the info on her stuff. The list of items is there in the first post of the thread, but not their porperties. :D

ImageHairy will wake up now and free herself from the mess she is in, if need may be, by kicking hard. "Dang I had the worst dream ever. Nothing to kill was around, so my gutting talents were utterly wasted.
Eek. The dream seems to have become true!"
she screams, horrified.
Then she'll search any crates still containing something unknown. If she's done with that, or if there are no more crates with interesting new contents, she'll head towards the dart board.
ATTENTION:

YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Postby SlamsWithSticks on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:15 am

"Actually gentlemen, I want to talk to Splatters, if you excuse me. He has everything a girl could need." Lina heads towards Splatters in an attempt to possess the mighty crossbow. Hopefully these darts could be applied to that crossbow.. If she can reach Splatters this turn: "Splatters, be a doll and pass me that crossbow will you? Pretty please?"

SPOILERS:Just imagine the combo! Shoot crossbow, throw dart -> reload crossbow, throw dart! Fantastic!

SlamsWithSticks
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Warlock on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:45 am

Spells Disaster

Spells Disaster examines the [Salted Beer Nuts] and exclaims, "Aha! Truly I have stumbled upon a most devastating weapon should we chance to be faced by a foe with peanut allergies!"
Spells Disaster casts Heal at Splatters while searching through more crates and praying to Maglubiyet for guidance to the magical artifacts that the bar tender was no doubt smuggling to see on the black market.
"Oh Great Maglubiyet, Please help me find,
Something that will expand my mind!
"
Warlock
Keenspot Despot

Postby PicksUpSticks on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:49 am

SPOILERS:Does anyone want to be the stealthy character? I want Breaks-A-Leg to go back to training his Leg-Fu
Threads of Reality
Level 1
Tower Game
Clan Rampage
Alive and stupid.
PicksUpSticks
Keenspot Despot

Postby Silentobserver on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:48 am

YoungAndBeautiful wrote:So, is Hairy now in the inventory of Splatters? :shifty: :lol:

Quite possibly. I do seem to be carrying everything! What's an extra goblin's weight to the heaps of armor I'm carrying about for any new goblins we discover?

Splatters casually tosses the crossbow and darts to Lina as she arrives, before decidedly going to loot the last crate (Assuming opening and searching through is a major, after all) or, if they all get searched, heads out with the others.
Clan Rampage
Silentobserver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby PicksUpSticks on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:52 am

Breaks-A-Leg

Breaks takes off his stealthy cloak, the assassins dagger, and his shield.

No more, I am done poking and prodding things. How am I going to perfect my Leg-Fu if all that I am doing is poking holes in people?

Breaks puts back on the Awesomecape and breaks off the other Beer Tap Tonfa, wielding one in each hand.

Someone else be the stealthy one, I'm going back to bashing things.

SPOILERS:Shield, Assassins Dagger, and Cloak of Shadows up for grabs.

If you want to give me a piece of armor in return, I would not complain :lol:
Threads of Reality
Level 1
Tower Game
Clan Rampage
Alive and stupid.
PicksUpSticks