Current Church

Comics, animations and games aimed at twisted people like you!

Moderator: Alan Foreman

Current Church

Postby Lord_baztard on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:33 am

New Vegas isn't an expansion pack, and I would not include it into the same category as COD or Need For Speed.

What most would call DLC these days is far closer to an expansion pack than people remember it, Especially the Fallout3 DLC and if it's any indication the New Vegas DLC as well. If anything, the Difference between say, Fallout 3 and New Vegas is the same as Quake and Half-Life. Same Engine, better use of it. Though, Gotta say Al? Fallout SSDD? Would buy. Your universes lore is pretty detailed. Though the end was nigh back when EA introduced the concept of Stand-Alone expansion with, I think it was Red Alert 2? (I know they did it before Generals. Even though that's the most commonly recognised example)

Though I would agree with you for every Command and Conquer game after Generals. Generals was their best RTS.
"I'm walking backwards for christmas! Walking backwards for christmas because another song my mother used to sing to me, when she tucked me in when I was Ninety-Threeeeeeee"

"And if you like that rubbish here's a nuke that can kill cockroaches and lawyers!"
Lord_baztard
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Poisoned Minds