Nice

Comics, animations and games aimed at twisted people like you!

Moderator: Alan Foreman

Nice

Postby Lord_baztard on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:27 am

So how long have you been waiting for this little bomb-shell to drop? Ever since you introduced the Naps character right? Even if it is just a video of a classic concert at some kind of nostalgia night at that club, the sheer fact he is remembered and has known associations with key characters is an interesting revelation in its own right. Especially given the anti-aging techniques known to be available in universe.

Well Played Mr Foreman. Well Played
"I'm walking backwards for christmas! Walking backwards for christmas because another song my mother used to sing to me, when she tucked me in when I was Ninety-Threeeeeeee"

"And if you like that rubbish here's a nuke that can kill cockroaches and lawyers!"
Lord_baztard
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Nice

Postby zarpaulus on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:43 am

I think it more likely that's not actually Naps but a descendant (he really got around during his DJ career didn't he) or one of those Virtual Celebrities that are becoming popular in Japan.
zarpaulus
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Tom Radigan on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:16 am

Despite the similar appearance, I doubt that that's supposed to be Nathan on the video screen. As he himself said at the beginning of the "Pretend Best Friends" story, he was just a DJ and admitted what he could do anybody could do-and was popular with the ladies anyway.
Tom Radigan
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby zarpaulus on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:35 am

An android? I was just expecting a hologram like this fake celebrity, or this one for that matter.
zarpaulus
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Poisoned Minds