Two Lumps Fan Art + Fan Animation

Finally, a comic that shows what cats are really like.

Moderators: Takhisis, jameslgrant

Two Lumps Fan Art + Fan Animation

Postby Aqlex on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:16 pm

Hey guys, I've been learned Flash for some time now, and I decided to animate a Two Lumps comic. I'd love to get permission to post it on Youtube and/or Newgrounds (with credit, of course, to James and Mel). I also made a picture of Eben while animating! Check it out. I'd include the video attachment, but it doesn't look like I can.
Attachments
EbenFanArt.jpg
Fan art. Of Eben. Yup.
EbenFanArt.jpg (51.63 KiB) Viewed 1838 times
Aqlex
Junior Keenspotter

Re: Two Lumps Fan Art + Fan Animation

Postby Aqlex on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:39 pm

I've tried reaching the creators of Two Lumps through e-mail and now through the forums about the animation, but they aren't replying. Does anybody have any ideas on how I should ask them about it? Or should I post it first (on Youtube and Newgrounds) and then ask if it's okay?
Aqlex
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Takhisis on Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:33 pm

J. emailed you back... did you not get it? :shifty:
Mel Hynes
Takhisis
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Aqlex on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:51 pm

No I did not get the reply. Odd... the only explanation is that it went to my junk e-mail and then I just somehow deleted it... can he resend it?
Aqlex
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Aqlex on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Aqlex
Junior Keenspotter

Postby systemcat on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:07 pm

Hi :) new to the forum here.

Been a fan of the comic for a few years, and I swear one day I'm going to buy one of it's collections. Any way why I'm posting in this thread right now is to ask a couple things.

One: and I can't remember if this was a guest artist deal or not truly. There was a comic some time ago where it was put a guest artist drew it. If this was really so, I'd like to do one :wink: . Two: guessing people here have heard of DeviantArt. I found a while back some one had done a piece of fan art on this comic. Would people like to see it in a link? Cause I don't think it's in the site's fan art section.

Off subject, and coming from a person new to Texas. After having driven through Dallas a couple times, to the ones who make Two Lumps, your brave. The traffic scares the day lights out of me.
systemcat
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Two Lumps