Numthkul art?

A warrior (Bruno) and a small dragon (Fiona) team up for fun and plunder in this fantasy comic strip.

Moderators: kmd, Ian McDonald, Limax

Numthkul art?

Postby skelebug on Wed May 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Hey there Ian! I'm a very long time reader/fan, we've emailed each other a bit, only now just getting a forum name. Was curious if you'd desre any fanart and minicomics and if it might be ever up here on the site, not right now in the middle of a story arc of course, or right before the next one, but perchance someday you should ever need another break or something or hit writer's block, as I can see youre prsecense has dwindled as of late due to work, maybe i can help continue to feed you some goodys to keep the site running alive when you arent there. I now am done with school mostly so ive time to goof off! :D I really wanna do a picture of Numthkul. Is he ever coming back?? He's one iof my top favorite characters in webcomics ever. XD Fiona and Bruno and Maledict being alongside of course!

Hang in there. Glad to see the story finally drawing to a good close. Not as bad as it could have been, but a bit of a shake from the bland to confusing to the shockingly awesome to the slightly offensive every now and then, which really is kind of how all major story arcs run with most webcomics, so dont be puut out by it. Bruno's whole stance on being a powerful lord is almost akin to what its like being a lowly art student/cartoonist on your own then rising to be a professional who has no time for themselves to be reckless with their image or cater to their own selfish desires or social life. Anyhow, hope yer doing good.
skelebug
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Numthkul art?

Postby Ian McDonald on Fri May 15, 2009 10:27 am

Fan art is always welcome, Skelebug (and anyone else out there who happens to be artistically inclined)! If you wanna do a sketch of Numth'kul, go to it! He's one of my favorite secondary characters too, and you can be sure he'll be back eventually! :D
Ian McDonald
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: Numthkul art?

Postby skelebug on Fri May 15, 2009 9:48 pm

Phew what a releif man. i'd hate to see such a badass character like him stuck forever in Cathy mode...yeeeeegh.
How I hate her. O~O Misrepresentin' all us biatches.
skelebug
Keenspotter Supreme

Somehow I could see Numth'kul singing this song:

Postby skelebug on Sat May 16, 2009 1:10 am

Be warned its a silly song but filled with naughty words, so keep any kids if you have them away please before playing video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGdkFqWifm8

Couldn't find just the song on its own, so here's an amv I saw with the song, its 'Rainbows and Stuff' by Insane Clown Posse, with animation from the tv show Superjail. Numth'kul looks like he could be one of that crazy band's members, and/or sing nonsense along these lines perhaps if he got drunk or insane enough somehow. Maybe someone pushed his buttons too far, and he started doing (shiver) kareoke! :shifty: I wonder if the Bleching Hydra has kareoke? Hmmm. Story arc? :smug:

I have no clue who would ever really voice act Numthukl if he sang in a real cartoon of Bruno the Bandit series (which would be AWESOME!) but it would be funny if he sounded like this, which is somewhat close to my own impression of him. :D Ian's idea of course would be the correct one.
skelebug
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Bruno The Bandit