[RP Disc] World of Criminals Type RP (Necro-bump)

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Re: [RP Disc] You know you want to at least see what it is...

Postby TingYi on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:40 pm

One question of practicality...wouldn't a bell on her tail make it harder to steal things? I know its a cliche and supposedly "cute" but like...she's a thief! It makes noise! Did you think about that?
Happy Birthday [Insert name here]!
TingYi
Keenspot Deity

Postby Lohti on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:59 pm

glad you asked that and yes, I did. Which is why I never said she was a thief. She's a bandit! she steals things at swordpoint :P thusly she needs speed rather than subtlety, and a bell doesn't really encumber her much.
Farewell, Berk, and ride off into the sunset.
-------------------------------------------------
Hiten Mitsurugi style Caramell-dansen!
Lohti
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Cheez on Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:03 am

Here's my bio, ready for inspection.

Name: Elijah van Rijn
Race: Human
Height: 6'1/2
Build: Wiry
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Time on World: Newly arrived

Appearance:

Personality:
Amoral, greedy, amorous, quick to violence and dishonourable, van Rijn cares for no one but himself. While fearless when it comes to physical stuff, he's a definite coward when it comes to facing up to responsibilities and the consequences of his actions. Despite all these flaws, he does have a couple of redeeming features- he's determined and hard working, not stopping a task until it's done. He's a friendly sort, and as long as they're not trying to kill him, usually gets on well with others of his station.

Background: Elijah was the son of the navigator of a merchant airship, travelling his entire life. His father tried to teach him the mysteries of navigation, but the lessons never stuck. Eli was bored by them, preferring to spend his time gambling, drinking or whoring. All in all, he was a feckless young man, and was kicked off the ship at the age of sixteen. He hung around in the port city of Elutia for a few months before being recruited by the captain of the Fell Raven, a pirate ship. Eli was put in a grappler team, responsible for firing one of the grappling hooks used to ensnare the ship's victims. Over the years, he learned his trade well. maintaining and manning the grappler was much more interesting to him than navigation had ever been, and as his seniors died, left the crew or moved to other posts, he rose through the ranks, eventually becoming chief of the third port side grappler crew.

Home Dimension: Askell, a world similar geographically, politically and culturally to 17 or 1800s Earth, only with more highly developed, steampunk-style technology. Europa is currently in an uneasy state of peace, having been so for seventeen years now. It's not expected to last long, as the myriad small countries that make up this continent are constantly bickering and/or fighting amongst themselves. The one nation that stays well clear of this is Rhus, a massive country whose xenophobic government has placed massive restrictions on interaction with the rest of the world. Throughout the rest of Askell's continents, Anaria, Afras, Arabia, Australasia and the Americas, the powers of Europa are spreading their influence, building empires. Travel between the continents is usually undertaken via steam and/or sail powered ships, or by airships. Both sea and sky are thick with pirates, especially around Afras, Australasia and the Americas.

Abilities:
*Skilled fighter with cutlass, knife and gun
*Has enough knowledge of mechanics to repair damaged mechanisms, etc.

Inventory:
*Cutlass
*Dirk
*Revolver (6 bullets in cylinder, 12 spare)
*Compressed air powered flechette rifle (Similar in appearance to this weapon, only without a scope and the stock is mostly made of metal, with lots of valves, a couple of dials, etc- the compression unit is built into it, you see.) (15 flechette rounds in clip, 3 spare clips)
*Hip flask containing whiskey
*Aviator goggles

Crime: Piracy

How you got caught: The Fell Raven spotted a fat trading ship. The captain ordered it taken, and the pirates gave chase. The trader was slow and was soon overtaken. A couple of cannon shots were fired into it to pacify the crew, then the grapplers were fired, locking the two ships together. That was when it all went wrong.
The trader's true colours were revealed when the Fell Raven was pelted with grapeshot and volley fire, then soldiers were pouring aboard. It was a trap. The trader had been commandeered by the Bretonian Air Navy to lure unsuspecting pirates to their doom. Many died, but about one third of the crew was taken prisoner. While in their cells, the pirates were offered a deal- testify against their captain and instead of execution, they'd merely be sent to the Recidivism Institution. Elijah took the deal, gave damning testimony against his former captain and, his posessions returned to him, was sent off to the penal world.
Cheez
Keenspot Deity

Postby nokvok on Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:29 am

This RP would be great if it weren't so plotless :P
despite plotlessness however, I got an Idea.
Question is, how free are the powerlevels? How much goes?
Need to look up something about my chars? Here's the list: Characters List (Updated 4/5/11)
Image Image Image
nokvok
Keenspot Deity

Postby Kum-El on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:49 am

*working on a bio*
Responsible, either fully or partially, for Laws of Mayhem Physics 2, 4, 8, 10, 35, 38, 40, 41, 59, 72, 77, 85, 86, and 113
MHT wiki Welcome to the Jungle wiki Bandits! wiki
Kum-El: A version for every occasion. -OzLionHeart
Deus Ex Machina: Because, contrived though it may be, it's more fun than dying. -Author-Man

"Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!"
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty heavier than a mountain."
Kum-El
Keenspot Deity

Postby TingYi on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:17 pm

Lots goes. I'm pretty open here. I'm letting in a cliched (to the point of being extremely so) catgirl. Bios final review and decision coming soon. So that's not a yes the the catgirl yet! But she'll prolly get in.
TingYi
Keenspot Deity

Postby TingYi on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:39 pm

Double post because I want to...

FIRST! more questions for Lohti...

Bell proposals: no questions actually. It's just...yeah I can't see that not going wrong for her somehow. We're gonna end up with a Shampoo situation on our hands aren't we? >.<
Also: Where'd she get he sword? How'd she get to be the leader? DETAILS MAN! DETAILS! And no it can't be a mystery you find out letter. Just tell me.

SECOND! For Cheez...
Your dolls scare me man. Who ever made that dollmaker was a sick, sick, sick little man. I shall always think that. And I'll always think the girls look too masculine...but meh. Maybe its all the skin tight clothes all the dolls have along with the over shadowing in key areas. It just looks freaky.
Moving on. I mostly just have some thoughts. Nothing condemning your char to refusal land really. Just thoughts. First! I think it would make more sense (as they don't need the whole crew to testify against the captain) if only the first ones to turn tail got the deal. This could become a problem later if some of his old crew come back later and are all vengeful! yarr! Pirate revenge! Second! I umm...wow those names sound familiar. Can't say no to that though so carry on. Carry on. Hmm, lastly the rifle. Does he have a shoulder holster? Just a sling? And I'm curious how accurate this rifle is. See my husband is big on guns so I learned a lot about thems. And in that time period you're somewhat using (several obvious differences) the rifles weren't exactly...rifled. As well. I mean they were good. But yeah...you don't even have a scope. So how good is he?

Those be my thoughts. Send me more bios people! I eat them up! Yarr!
TingYi
Keenspot Deity

Postby Cheez on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:25 pm

Your dolls scare me man. Who ever made that dollmaker was a sick, sick, sick little man. I shall always think that. And I'll always think the girls look too masculine...but meh. Maybe its all the skin tight clothes all the dolls have along with the over shadowing in key areas. It just looks freaky.

Eh, I agree with you there but it's the best one out there that I know of and I suck at description.

I think it would make more sense (as they don't need the whole crew to testify against the captain) if only the first ones to turn tail got the deal.

The offer was made to the entire crew, but most wouldn't have taken it. Honour, the pirate code and all that. Only a few honourless rats would have taken it.

I umm...wow those names sound familiar.

the countries you mean? Yeah, I suck at making up names too. Like I said, the geographical and political situation is much the same, so I figured it'd be OK to have similar names to real-Earth places.

lastly the rifle. Does he have a shoulder holster? Just a sling? And I'm curious how accurate this rifle is. See my husband is big on guns so I learned a lot about thems. And in that time period you're somewhat using (several obvious differences) the rifles weren't exactly...rifled. As well. I mean they were good. But yeah...you don't even have a scope. So how good is he?

Just a sling. Technology is better in my world than the time period I compared it to, so the rifling is a fair bit better than it would have been then. The rifle itself has slightly less than average accuracy, comparable to a cheap modern rifle. While there's no scope, it does have ironsights (Which I just realised I forgot to mention.). After years using it, van Rijn's got pretty skilled with it, though he's far better at close range than far off, for obvious reasons.
Cheez
Keenspot Deity

Postby SleepyOrigami on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Name: Manjū
Race: Skeleton (Human)
Height: 5 feet (taller when in disguise)
Build: Just bones
Hair Color: No hair
Eye Color: No eyes
Time on World: 2 years

Appearance:

Personality:
Manjū is filled with rage. Rage against the natural order. Manjū is one who has long struggled to live as an immortal abomination. Never belonging, always hiding, Manjū came to resent others; however, Manjū hides this resentment well. Manjū is like a sweet smelling poison or a serpent with silvered tounge. Alluring, seductive, charismatic yet ultimately harmful. Many similarities can be drawn between Manjū and a sleazy 80’s businessman. Manjū will take what is wanted without regard for others beyond what is necessary for the cause.

Background:
Manjū was a skeleton for as long as can be remembered. Perhaps Manjū was once some other life form, but no one in Manjū’s dimension can remember that far back. 5,000 years ago a strange meteorite crashed into an ancient burial mound lodging itself into Manjū’s rib cage merging with it. The meteor was made of that rarest of elements, atmospherium. The spirit of IslandHope no longer recognized Manjū’s transmogrified bones and expelled them and its spirit from “the natural cycle” or the afterlife. Thus Manjū the exiled was born. Through clever use of disguise, Manjū survived for many ages undetected by either mortals or the deity Gayas. Over the millennia, Manjū lived many lives as several different people. Manjū slowly rose to power because of the charisma and knowledge gained from long life. Manjū harbors a great resentment for the world that rejects. Manjū desires nothing more than that to reek havoc upon the cruel IslandHope spirits that refused the abomination final rest. This is affected by polluting the planet. In preset day IslandHope, Manjū lived as a wealthy business tycoon. In this guise, “he” enacts unsafe and unethical business practices such as illegal chemical dumping, proliferation of weapons, use of inferior materials and polluting fuels. Manjū enjoys pollution.

Home Dimension:
The once tropical paradise world of IslandHope is now an industrial dimension with a severe pollution problem thanks to the efforts of Manjū. Resources are scarce and very few species of edible plants and animals survive. Clean water is a rarity. The only water available is more grey and chewy than water. The current technology level is similar to Earth in the early 1980’s. While there are a variety of religions on this world, the only known deity is “the IslandHope Spirit”. She is a physical incarnation of the planet itself and commands natural forces. A veritable mother nature. She isn’t exactly known for her kindness and understanding. Her followers believe in a death and reincarnation system known as ‘the natural cycle’. In the natural cycle, human kind was born from the IslandHope. At the end of their life, the dead are buried and over time return to the IslandHope to be reborn as new life. When the atmospherium merged with Manjū it removed “him” from this cycle. “He” was neither dead nor alive but an accursed existence reviled by the tenets of IslandHope spirit Gayas.

IslandHope has only one large continent that is perpetually in the tropical region of the planet.

Abilities:
[*]Immortality. Manjū cannot die. Manjū is a reanimated skeleton.
[*]Manjū can communicate telepathically.
[*]Manjū has a vast knowledge and strong charisma.
[*]Being just bones, it is easy for Manjū to disguise “himself” and thus he is a master of disguise.
[*]He can continue to control his bones even when dismembered.
[*]Manjū feeds on poisons (mainly acidic compounds) and thrives in otherwise poisonous environments. Ironically when he digests the poisons his wastes are actually good for the environment.

Inventory:
His disguise kit - It’s mainly the false skin he wears, some wigs, clothes, etc.
Poison - Poisons made from industrial wastes are a most delicious treat.

Crime:
Being an abomination against nature and the ways of Gayas. Polluting the world and struggling to defeat the world’s deity.

How you got caught:
Manjū was careless. Having lived so long, he / she (statistically he) became complacent. “He” got sloppy and his secret identity as a skeleton was discovered by an office temp. The temp, an avid follower of Gayas, recognized him as a creature from legend. The unnatural one. The temp spread the word caldestinly until it reached the ears of Gayas. At last, Gayas had Manjū cornered. The age old game of cat and mouse was finally at an end. She and her five disciples let their powers combine and subdued Manjū . Over the years, Manjū’s pollution and destruction had created many scars on the planet’s surface. Gayas reflected this damage as she now appeared as a withered hag where once she was a beauty beyond comparison. Having suffered greatly, she wished for Manjū to suffer too. Exiling him to another dimension meant he could never again threaten her, and as long as she lives he can never rest. In addition to the exile, she adds a curse of pain to him so he might suffer for an eternity. Fortunately for Manjū, the natural magic of Gayas is incompatible with his otherwordly nature and thus has slowly been wearing off over the years.
Those aren't children; they're packets of cream cheese. -SGC2C
"I steal things. <.< >.>"~TingYi, Sept 17, 2010
I stole my current avatar from: here
here
P.S. I like turtles
SleepyOrigami
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Lohti on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:35 pm

mwuahaha... of course, what fun is it if it's not horribly ended for her? :wink:

well, the swords she coulda got during the raid on the human settlement, or on one of the raids on the nomads... it doesn't really matter which one. And I was thinkin' she'd naturally be the leader if she formed the group in the first place. :P
Lohti
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Author-Man on Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:02 am

Suddenly my muse twitches! Expect a duo from me soonish.
Let's Plays (on hiatus 'til I get a mic)
[09:55:06] <AM|Slep> I'm surprised Doc Scratch is only now noticing that Spades Slick has set his house on fire.
[09:55:23] <@toothsomeCameo> Or at least only now caring about it?
[09:55:42] <AM|Slep> Yeah, see, the flashing ! tells me there's some modicum of surprise there.
[09:55:50] <@toothsomeCameo> This is true.
[09:56:13] <AM|Slep> That, or he saw a suspicious cardboard box.
[09:56:33] <AM|Slep> He's about to walk over to it and flip it over, only to find Solid Nepeta under it.

[21:40:31] <AM|Hate> Terezi Owns is also awesome.
[21:40:35] <toothsomeCameo> Sadly.
Author-Man
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Malachy19 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:51 am

Name: Franco Vincensi (Frankie V)
Race: Human
Height: 5'10"
Build: Healthy
Hair Color: Jet black
Eye Color: Brown
Time on World: 5 years
Theme Song: Smooth Criminal, by MIchael Jackson

Appearance: Frankie is a dapper fellow that wears pin striped suits complete with a fedora, a tie and suspenders. He carries a shoulder holster with a revolver on him that he hides under his suit jacket. He has naturally olive skin and he doesn't shave as often as he should and thus has developed a permanent 5 o'clock shadow. And despite the lack of proper cleaners, he makes sure his suits are always clean and he always looks his best.

Personality: Frankie is smooth, charismatic and powerful in personality. What Frankie wants, Frankie gets. He is a gentleman to the ladies and loyal to his friends but brutal and sadistic to his enemies. But all in a perfectly gentlemanly way.

Background: Frankie grew up on the streets in a sin infested city. His family was poor and it was not long before he found his way into a life of crime, stealing milk from the local grocer and sausage from the butcher. This quickly grew and expanded as he grew older and he joined his first gang at the age of 14 and by the time he got his license he was rum running. His charisma and power presence garnered him many friends and he quickly ran up through the ranks until he had his own gang, which ran a good portion of the city. He had influence everywhere and was deep into the pockets of local police and politicians. With a cigar in one hand and a dame around the other, it seemed like nothing could bring Frankie V down.

After arriving on the planet it was not long before he was able to re-establish himself. In the short time he was here he forced his way into control of a local gang and expanded its influence. He has no grand goals of "world domination" at the moment, but is quite pleased with his little domain in the world.

Home Dimension: Frankie is from a world that is very similar to the earth of the 1920s. A global depression has set in and people bask in alcohol and gambling. In order to help stave the increase of such debauchery, the government makes drinking and gambling illegal, which only fuels the fire of organized crime.

Abilities: Frankie has no powers outside of his incredible charisma and force of presence. He is a good shot with a gun and has an eye for business.

Inventory: In addition to a nice selection of suits Frankie also brought with him his trusty revolver and a decent selection of bullets. And, if the GM will allow it, a Tommy gun as well in place of the room that a tent would take up. A tent? Please. Frankie knew he'd get shelter before the day was up.

Crime: If you don't know by now you fail at reading comprehension. But for the sake of completion, I'll say racketeering.

How you got caught: Frankie never was a huge gambler and only drank socially. The only weakness his friends would say he had would be dames, and it was a dame that would spell the downfall of Frankie V. Getting too close to one pretty face he let his guard down and she ended up ratting him out to the cops. They went for a date to the movies but when he walked in he found the entire theater swarming with FBI with guns armed and pointed. With no way to talk or fight his way out of this one he just smiled and raised his hands saying "I hate dames"
Last edited by Malachy19 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Everyone wants my bacon. My delicious Canadian Bacon" -Camo
All my Characters, in one handy Place
Magical School Wiki ---
Malachy19
Keenspot Deity

Postby Kalga on Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:24 am

Interest strikes! I want to ask about if the character would fit in over AIM before I go writing anything up.

Thank you. All those doll makers creep me out too. The Hero Machine ones always look so cobbled together, the women are either blond super heroine, or troll

Don't get me started on those elou-elu- You know the ones.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby TingYi on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:30 am

*rubs her hands together*

Alright, let's get going with this...

CHEEZ! Mwuahahaha...*cough cough* okay as long as those helmet piercing rounds are below average accuracy we'll allow it. Why? Because you were sweet enough to tell me how much ammo you had and I didn't have to remind you. Just keep track please and thank you. In other words....APPROVED

SLEEPYORIGAMI!!! Okay so I'm a bit queazy about an undead guy (aka not killable that i know of) and about why people would send and ancient evil to a lower level prison instead of the really evil guys prison. That's more than just pollution. So here's the thing...convince me. I'd let it slide if I was more familiar with you, but I'm not. So why do you think you won't abuse this char if I let it in?
Oh and how many disguises does he have and what ones? I need to know because it has to be what he can carry and...its like a gun's ammo. We try to maintain some realism and some prevention of bad RPing practices by declaring which disguises exactly he has. Okay, ready, set, go! ((ALSO! Thank you to Mal for making me now think of this guy as a Captain Planet villain...dash it all!))

LOHTI! Let me tell you what I heard "Blah blah blah, not really answering the questions." Come on man. Try again.

Frankie! I mean Self-Insert! I mean Malachy! Right...you...umm...I'm curious. He's been there 5 years. What's he been doing? A guy like that...makes a GM wonder! Also! Did you see how Cheez was a sweetheart and told me how many bullets he had for each gun? *bats the pretty girl eyes* Please and thank you!

That should be it. You go for it with those ideas!

P.S. I like gaia if I'm gonna use a dollmaker. Elouai always looks like little kids. And the guy ones look like girls. And the selection sucks and you can't even match. Oh and its addicting. *fist shake* I hate Elouai too! Anyways...go forth and create!
TingYi
Keenspot Deity

Postby Kalga on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:34 am

P.S. I like gaia if I'm gonna use a dollmaker. Elouai always looks like little kids. And the guy ones look like girls. And the selection sucks and you can't even match. Oh and its addicting. *fist shake* I hate Elouai too! Anyways...go forth and create!

E-yep.

Frankie! I mean Self-Insert! I mean Malachy! Right...you...umm...I'm curious. He's been there 5 years. What's he been doing? A guy like that...makes a GM wonder! Also! Did you see how Cheez was a sweetheart and told me how many bullets he had for each gun? *bats the pretty girl eyes* Please and thank you!

Frankie is smooth, charismatic and powerful in personality.

Self-Insert

:lol:
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby Malachy19 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:37 am

SleepyOrigami wrote:Captain Planet Villain

Was he caught by the planeteers?

And can I be one too?

Because saving my planet is the thing to do

Looting and polluting is not the way

So hear what captain planet, has to say!

"The power, is yours!"

------------

As for Frankie, I mean Self-insert (:P), he has been spending the time on the planet growing his little pocket empire. He is a crime lord and rules over a nice chuck of land. He also makes a living stealing kits from newcomers.

As for how many bullets, let me think about it and I'll get an answer!
Magical School Wiki ---
Malachy19
Keenspot Deity

Postby Lohti on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:44 am

>.> nuu, I'm not bein' dodgy... :shifty:

Anyway, let me consult my muses about this, they seem to be out to lunch.

*One hour, two beers and a drunken fistfight later, which may or may not have involved TF guns*

Allright, she got the swords separately: One was her brother's, and was how he defended them throughout his years. After he died, she took it with her. The other was from her first successful raid, and they're both like the symbols of one life ending and another beginning to her.

As for the leadership, She joined up with a group of human bandits (Kept what she was a secret, though it was rather hard) for a short while before their leader found out what she was and foolishly rang the bell on her tail in curiosity. So the two fought, and she killed him, quite by accident, and inherited the title of "Leader"

That better?
Lohti
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby TingYi on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:45 am

*looks at her map* Which part? I see that he's probably at City 1....so that's good.

That's better but...where'd her brother get a sword? Family heirloom perhaps? Nope...doesn't work with the setting. Tell me now! Where'd he get it?
TingYi
Keenspot Deity

Postby Malachy19 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:58 am

I'm gonna be frank with you (Tee-hee-hee) I don't what to do about ammunition. I could say the tommy gun only has a limited amount of ammunition remaining over the years, but for his revolver, I know not all bullets are interchangeable, but he has been looting and stealing over the years from criminals, and I'm sure he's not the only person to bring in a gun. So as a crime boss he probably has acquired other weapons over time, if anything they have all developed crossbows I'm sure (mainly because you can fashion the bolts by hand)
Magical School Wiki ---
Malachy19
Keenspot Deity

Postby TingYi on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:00 am

Hmm....alright! ^_^
TingYi
Keenspot Deity

Postby Cheez on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:14 am

TingYi wrote:CHEEZ! Mwuahahaha...*cough cough* okay as long as those helmet piercing rounds are below average accuracy we'll allow it. Why? Because you were sweet enough to tell me how much ammo you had and I didn't have to remind you. Just keep track please and thank you. In other words....APPROVED

Awesome! thankee much. As for keeping track, I always do. As for the thank you, you're most welcome. :)
Cheez
Keenspot Deity

Postby Malachy19 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:20 am

Score!

Frankie uses his bullets sparingly. He can get them easy enough through either plunder or trade with the technological city. His closest of lieutenants he has armed with handguns but the majority of his thugs (assuming bullets are rare enough) generally just have easier to produce weapons such as axes, knives, swords and hand crossbows.

And his Tommy gun is on its last legs, but he has a couple drums of ammo left. He keeps this as one of his most closely guarded secrets as he uses the high powered weapon mainly for its fear factor to hold sway over opposition.

Also, a few notes on Frankie:

1: He does not condone drugs. He's more of a classic gambling, rum running, arms dealing and racketeering kinda guy
2: Despite the fact that he lost his empire to a Dame, he is still weak towards the fairer sex. He is still looking for a pretty pair of legs to adorn his side.
3: If any of you want to be in his gang, tell me. There might be openings! :O
Magical School Wiki ---
Malachy19
Keenspot Deity

Postby TingYi on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:22 am

In that case...APPROVED
TingYi
Keenspot Deity

Postby Malachy19 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:27 am

Yay! ^_^
Magical School Wiki ---
Malachy19
Keenspot Deity

Postby Lohti on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:30 am

hmm.... I think I got something. Contact was made between the Kajita and humans, so this is technically possible.

While out scavenging, her and her brother ran across a trade caravan, and they got it off them for leading the caravan back to the village. There, trades were made and the Kajita people were first marked as a society amongst the rest of the humans, as the caravan soon spread rumors about the desert-dwelling catfolk. Though they never found them again: The village was gone when next the caravan visited (Nomads in nature live in movable homes, so they just moved on.)

also, is it because I'm introducing a new race or something, but I'm having a bit of trouble meeting TingYi's standards. Not that I mind, higher standards mean better RPs. You plannin' to do something plot-wise with her? :wink:
Lohti
Keenspot Juggernaut

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem