[DISC] Shonen Hero School

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Re: [DISC] Shonen Hero School

Postby Kalga on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:27 pm

Lemme think about it. I'm kinda busy this week.

In other news, expect the game to start no earlier then Monday, unless something horrible happens and I can't get to a computer for an eternity.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby ChewyChunkyChocolateMonkE on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:17 pm

Last edited by ChewyChunkyChocolateMonkE on Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChewyChunkyChocolateMonkE
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kum-El on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:22 pm

CCCM? The whole point of what they're saying is that you should just write up and post the bio rather than asking if X is okay.
Responsible, either fully or partially, for Laws of Mayhem Physics 2, 4, 8, 10, 35, 38, 40, 41, 59, 72, 77, 85, 86, and 113
MHT wiki Welcome to the Jungle wiki Bandits! wiki
Kum-El: A version for every occasion. -OzLionHeart
Deus Ex Machina: Because, contrived though it may be, it's more fun than dying. -Author-Man

"Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!"
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty heavier than a mountain."
Kum-El
Keenspot Deity

Postby Kalga on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:25 pm

ChewyChunkyChocolateMonkE wrote:
Author-Man wrote:Don't even try explaining that kinda thing to Chewy. I've done it. Kalga's done it. Mal's done it. EVERYONE'S done it. And it . Never. STICKS.

EVER.

MISSING THE POINT
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby Grim Atescu on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:43 pm

Kalga wrote:
Grim Atescu wrote:Tanaka Keiji

Accepted, but note that we already have a delinquent. And a much better one then this.

Keiji's more of a Minami Haruka (Minami-ke) style banchou anyway... crossed with Takasu Ryuuji (Toradora!) and Kamiyama Takashi (Cromartie High School). And a little bit of Sanji (One Piece) thrown in for giggles (hence the kicking thing).
This is my sig. It is cute. --> @_ *wai!*
The sig likes cookies. --> c@_ *nom*
You will give it cookies, or it will steal your soul. --> @/ *rar*
Beware the cuteness of the sig!
===
"And YOU, Grim, write adorable honeymoon scenes." - VOR
Grim Atescu
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:52 pm

Name: Narlina Invermake
Year: What year of school is they in!?
Birth Date: Under a full moon on Friday, April the 13th.
Build: Scrawny, flat and without figure.
Intelligence: If this were DnD, her INT would be 20 and her WIS would be 8. She would also compare her Will check to her Charisma score, 18, so don't think about brain washing her!
Clothing: Wears a red and blue stripped jump suit with a blue cape. The blue stripes and the capes have red sideways pentagram stamped on them. Which they points seems to be in constant flux.
Uniform Modifications: Shi haz hir caep! ^_^ Oh, and she wears the boy uniform.
Theme Song: Demon Heart

Appearance: Her head is covered in closely cut fuzz that is stripped red and yellow with a pony tail that is a swirl of both colors sticking out on side of her head. The exact side seems to change alot. Her eyes are purple with faint swirls of red and blue that appear, move and fade away on their own. You usually have to look her right in the eyes to see it though. She is pretty tall, actually, scrawny with no chest or curves. She's often mistaken for a boy.

Personality: Like many shonen heroes, she solves her problems with violence, although she seems to take to this philosophy with a ruthless zeal. She is ran by her greed, short temper and pride. Easily insulted, becoming angry just by the very fact that you are TRYING to make her angry, with little regard as to what exactly was being said, she would blast people with little provocation. Although she didn't like playing the bad guy, if she could play herself off as the hero while doing something for her own ends, she'll do it! Such as blasting a bunch of bandits surrouding a damsel just so she can steal their stuff.

Abilities:
"Banshee spirits, gather into my hand and scream upon thine release! Sonic Boom Ball!" She actual gathers a ball of contained soundwave into her hand, visible as only a shimmer. It exploded in a concusive explosions that deafen all caught in the blast radius. It can be thrown but is more powerful if she explodes it point blank.
"Spirits of fire, gather into my lungs and spew out my mouth like a dragon! Fire Breath!" Pretty self explanatory, she breathes gouts of hot flame.
"Spirits of water, gather about my foe! Spirits of wind, gather about my hand! Come together and become like the blizzard and freeze! Frost Touch!" A touch attack that freezes enemies.
"Spirits of light, gather about my ally and take away their pains! Heal!" A healing spell. So... yeah...
"Warrior spirits, become arouse and gather in my hands to erect! Force Penetrate Pole!" She doesn't quite understand why people laugh at this spell. Especially because it looks like a... girly toy... It acts kinda like a light saber in that it is merely long piece of energy that indiscriminatley cut through anything it touched, no matter from where or how hard it is swung, and is weightless. However, it does carterize wounds.
"Spirits of earth, accept me and take me into your embrace! Earth Swim!" She can move about underground as if it were water.
"Trickster spirits, come about me and take my form so I may fool my enemies! Mirror Clones!" A number of illusion copies of Narlina appear.

You can tweak the power level of each spell however you want.

History: Narlina's parents were highly succesful adventurers, her mother a great fighter that could use anything as a weapon, from a sword to her fist to someone's unconscious or dead body in a pinch while her father was a powerful wizard that rained spells down on the foes his wife couldn't reach. They had her but left her with her grandparents. Never the less, Narlina came to admire her parents as she heard of their exploits and become spoiled from the treasure they sent to her gathered from their fallen foes. However, adventuring is a dangerous life and they predictably bit it hard, orphaning little Narlina. When she heard, Narlina vowed to follow in her parents footsteps. Both of them! She would becomes adventuring's greatest Battle Mage, earning the title of Warlock Supreme! Oh, and get lots of gold and gems and stuff on the way.
Last edited by Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry for the delay. I got distracted watching yao......uh.........something else. - Miss Sidhe

...ex-soldier that is packing heat like a zombie uprising is about to happen... -Zacair

Be gay, be proud, but as soon as you make a music station about it, you're bragging.
Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby nightshadow on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:16 pm

Grim Atescu wrote:
Kalga wrote:
Grim Atescu wrote:Tanaka Keiji

Accepted, but note that we already have a delinquent. And a much better one then this.

Keiji's more of a Minami Haruka (Minami-ke) style banchou anyway... crossed with Takasu Ryuuji (Toradora!) and Kamiyama Takashi (Cromartie High School). And a little bit of Sanji (One Piece) thrown in for giggles (hence the kicking thing).

WEEABOO
The only defining characteristic between knowledge and belief is the point of view.
If making a story or RP is like baking cookies, then angst is the vanilla extract. You don't put any in, and the final product is bland, and tasteless. Put too much in, and it's bitter and gross. But if you use just the right amount, then you get something truly delicious.
This Week's Avatar: Me!
ImageImage
And now, my DeviantART!
ليس هناك ما هو صحيح، وكل ما هو مسموح به
nightshadow
Keenspot Despot

Postby Drayco on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:18 pm

Made a couple tweaks to Rahn. Namely a transformation outfit. :3
Go go sentai!

Also. *punts NS* You're an FMA fanboy. No cookie.
Current Avatar: Drayco, new and improved. Thanks Sanchay!
And it's a link too! Adawwable.
And random links:
This, my friends, is why I use a Mac.
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby Kum-El on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:29 pm

*poketh NS*

I hate to do this in an unrelated thread, but go GM Creation III already!
Responsible, either fully or partially, for Laws of Mayhem Physics 2, 4, 8, 10, 35, 38, 40, 41, 59, 72, 77, 85, 86, and 113
MHT wiki Welcome to the Jungle wiki Bandits! wiki
Kum-El: A version for every occasion. -OzLionHeart
Deus Ex Machina: Because, contrived though it may be, it's more fun than dying. -Author-Man

"Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!"
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty heavier than a mountain."
Kum-El
Keenspot Deity

Postby Kalga on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:47 pm

Drayco wrote:Made a couple tweaks to Rahn. Namely a transformation outfit. :3
Go go sentai!

Also. *punts NS* You're an FMA fanboy. No cookie.

Repost him here so I don't have to go trawling for the bio?
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby nokvok on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:53 pm

I failed to think of a character concept for this one. So unless someone wants to suggest a char to me, I think I am not going to be in this one.
Need to look up something about my chars? Here's the list: Characters List (Updated 4/5/11)
Image Image Image
nokvok
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:07 pm

Crazy sorceress wasn't taken, right?
Sorry for the delay. I got distracted watching yao......uh.........something else. - Miss Sidhe

...ex-soldier that is packing heat like a zombie uprising is about to happen... -Zacair

Be gay, be proud, but as soon as you make a music station about it, you're bragging.
Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Malachy19 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:27 pm

Part 2. BANG

Name: Otonashi Yui
Year: 1st
Birth Date: May 1
Build: Athletic
Intelligence: High, but she works for it.
Clothing: Yui loves skirts, despite the fact that they aren't the best to fight in. She has stylish tops as well and but they have to be comfortable!
Uniform Modifications: Not so much of a modification as a different uniform. Yui just recently transferred from her old school and she still wears her old uniform, which consists of a black pleated skirt and a white blouse.

Appearance: Yui is of average height, 5 foot 5, and has strawberry blonde hair that falls halfway down her back. She never slouches and her personality gives the illusion of her being taller then she really is. She sports a beautiful pair of blue eyes which she accesorises very simply, mainly with a cross necklace that she is never seen to have off. She has a few other accessories she likes that she wears only occasionally, one of which being a silk ribbon she wears around her wrist and lower arm like a cord.

Personality: Yui is a very upbeat and competitive girl. She kinda hates the fact that she's a devil hunter because it means she can;t spend her nights "doing girl things" (plus the whole pure maiden deal is kinda lame) but she has accepted her fate and almost pseudo embraces it. SHe is very serious about her training and has no qualms with calling people idiots and kicking them out of the way in the middle of a fight.

Abilities: Yui is the 108th in line of the Otonashi clan Devil Hunters. She is skilled with the art of swordsmanship and has a modicum of exorcism magic as well. Because of her bloodline, she has the ability to conjure up the soul blade, a sword that has been passed on for over 2 centuries in order to combat demons and devils. In addition, she also has within her the presence of the spirit of Ako Otonashi, the original Devil Hunter. If the cross around her neck (which is used as a seal) is removed Ako will resurface. Yui will be transformed slightly, growing taller, her hair turning black and falling further down her back and her breasts shrinking in size. Ako Otonashi will then be in controll, a cold and heartless woman who seeks for only the destruction of all devil kind.

The major drawback of these abilities is that they are passed on from Mother to dauughter and will only work on a pure maiden. In other words, even if you do not have a daughter to pass it on to, so to speak, the instance the current devil hunter loses her virginity, she loses the ability to summon both the soul sword and Ako.

History: Yui grew up with her family her whole life and was a relatively normal girl until last year. On the even of her 14th birthday her mother took her to a secret room in their house and explained to her her duty as a Devil hunter. Not exactly enthused with the idea (I mean, she had to wait for marriage!? What the crap!) Yui ran out of her house in a fit of rage. Coincidentally, however, while trying to run away she was attacked by a devil trying to kill her before her training to begin. Accidentally summoning her soul sword, she killed the monster and had string after string of devil encounters over the next month. Finally giving up she has been training and hunting dark creatures ever since.
"Everyone wants my bacon. My delicious Canadian Bacon" -Camo
All my Characters, in one handy Place
Magical School Wiki ---
Malachy19
Keenspot Deity

Postby ChewyChunkyChocolateMonkE on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:09 pm

Last edited by ChewyChunkyChocolateMonkE on Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChewyChunkyChocolateMonkE
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby SleepyOrigami on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:23 pm

Attempt 1:
Name: Miyano Tanteidan
Year: First
Birth Date: May 22
Build: Body of an athletic 10 year old
Intelligence: Extremely intelligent
Clothing: Blue Jacket. White button down long sleeved shirt. Red bow tie. Thick glasses. Tan shorts. Knee high socks. Brown dress shoes. Large golden wrist watch.
Theme song: Mysterious

Uniform Modifications: He has added a red bow-tie to the outfit.

Appearance: Tanteidan stands 4’0” tall. He has short brown hair and bushy eyebrows. His eyes are dark brown. He wears thick glasses. He has a cute little fang. His super mode has him dress up in a white tuxedo with a long white cape and a large white top hat. He also reverts to what a normal 16 year old should look like in this mode. His hair grows long and silver and has demon fox ears.

Personality: In two word: Deductive, curious. He never falls for first impressions. He thinks things through and is methodical. He believes that the truth will always prevail. He often finds himself playing the straight-man in the comedy act called life. He’s rather serious, but can pretend to be childish whenever it suits his purposes. He’s rather full of himself and claims to be the greatest detective in all of [whatever country they are in?]. His inquisitive nature always has him ending up in the middle of the most dangerous situations. He can out plan most villains and foil their evil plots. His diminutive size and the fact that people often treat him like a child cause him great anger. He loves treasure.

Abilities: He was once a world class soccer player. His bow tie, watch, shoes and glasses are really gadgets. His watch shoots needles coated in sedatives, records audio, and acts as a super magnet. It doesn’t tell time though. His glasses can track a homing signal and act as binoculars. His bow tie can change / disguise his voice. He has ventriloquist skills and can throw his voice. His shoes increase the strength of his kick 4 fold. He can revert to his normal size and age at will but only for a short time. This change comes with an obligatory uniform and species transformation. The whole process taxes his system heavily so it is to be used as a last resort. He will have some powerful ki while transformed. He will also summon plant life from the demonic realms for use as weapons. His most used weapon is a rose whip. Very sharp.

History: Tanteidan’s parents are a famous novelist and a holder of a high ranking judicial office respectively. Before he was born, a famous fox spirit possessed his mother in an attempt to escape supernatural authorities. The unfortunate effect was that the spirit became bound to the unborn lad and merged with his soul trapped forever. Tanteidan was always intrigued by mysterious goings on and has brought many criminals to justice with his brain and his fast feet. Although not all of the criminal’s stolen loot is always found :shifty: He stopped aging shortly after his tenth birthday due to his partial demonic nature.

EDIT: Bah, this is what happens when I try to think of a character late at night. I'll try again after I get some proper rest.
Those aren't children; they're packets of cream cheese. -SGC2C
"I steal things. <.< >.>"~TingYi, Sept 17, 2010
I stole my current avatar from: here
here
P.S. I like turtles
SleepyOrigami
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Drayco on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:16 am

Howling Henshin!
Repost!

Name: Rahn Zephyr
Year: First Year, despite his age. Not that it makes any difference, it's his first year of school ever.
Birth Date: Actual one is unknown. He picked October 31st once someone told him about Halloween, however, since it's a holiday all about acting like something you're not, and eating a ton of sweets.
Build: Impossibly athletic without being too bulky, he'd basically be a bishie if he wasn't so scruffy wild looking.
Intelligence: Book Dumb. And even THAT is a stretch. Rahn's blunt and simple as you'd expect from his raising. He also speaks without pronouns, of course.
Clothing: >_>; Mostly... his boxers. They're hunter green.
Uniform Modifications: Rahn actually wears the normal uniform, but he CLEARLY does not like it. He tugs at it a lot and changes out of it the first chance he can. He does wear a fuzzy armband on his left arm that's made from what must be hyena hide, and he never takes it off. There's two beads made of valuable-looking yet very roughly cut earthy-green gems tied at the wrist of it.

Appearance: Rahn stands at about 6', and often hunches over a little bit. He's built very athletically, and his skin is tanned from sun, broken here and there by a handful of small scars. Nothing notable, just a few to show he's clearly spent much of his early life wrestling things with claws and teeth. His hair is his most defining trait, reddish-brown and shaggy, hanging about all over with the ends in back a bit blonde-colored. On either side of his head, he has some of his hair in braids with beads at the bottom, the beads apparently made from various pretty rocks or wood. His eyes are hazel, and his ears are slightly pointed, and do move a bit with his emotions.

Personality: A lovable goofball most of the time, Rahn's like a big dumb optimistic puppy. He'll become very loyal to any friends he makes, especially females. Hyena society being matriarchial and all, he tends to respect and listen to women just because they're women, while men generally have to beat him in a fight or otherwise earn his respect first. He also enjoys fighting, though to him it's just playing, he doesn't quite understand fighting as for hurting people. He's also prone to a number of animalistic habits, such as sniffing things and scratching his head with his feet.

Abilities: Normally he's just inhumanly athletic, especially in terms of physical strength. And he can talk to hyenas and substantially similar creatures - mongooses and meerkats, oddly enough... however while hyenas are not canids he can talk to dogs, though he claims that "Rahn speak dog with bad accent", and it works the same way for understanding dogs.
Rahn's big strength (no pun intended) comes in an 'alternate form' he can assume, which... doesn't actually involve much of a physical change. When he changes, it's preceded by a laughing roar akin to a hyena, and he gets a few inches taller and a bit more obviously muscular. His hair also lengthens noticably and changes to match striped hyena fur patterns, and his features become slightly more animalistic - he grows claws and powerful fangs, and his ears get more furry and longer like full hyena ears. And most importantly, any clothes he's wearing at the time (excluding his boxers) are inexplicably shredded in the change for reasons that will probably never be explained, followed by a quick transformation sequence in which an additional "outfit" forms on him - he gains a simple vest and long shorts combo that look like hyena hide, with a very fluffy furlike collar at the neck and matching fluffy fur at the end of the shorts cuffs at his knees. His armband extends up most of his arm, with an forearm and elbow guard resembling a perfectly white hyena skull, with the two earthy colored gems that hang on it somehow ending up in the eyes of the skull. Lastly, a hyena skull kinda thing appears over the top of his head matching his armguard.
While in this form, he gains incredible superhuman strength and physical resilience, and his senses of smell and hearing become much more powerful.

History: Where he was born, nobody knows. He was raised by hyenas somewhere in the general vicinity of Thailand and Burma, though he doesn't have the look of a native to that region in the least. His skin is fairly tan, but he looks more hispanic-american than asian. The hyenas told him he's some kind of a descendent of a great hyena god, or something like that. He doesn't quite know the details himself, though he knows he has powers that humans don't normally have. Recently, the hyenas told him he had to leave them as was prophecied in times past, and so he began traveling east over land, and then sea. He heard in passing about Japan being a great place that's full of prophecies and interesting stuff, so he decided to go there. First by stowing away on a boat... then swimming there when he was discovered.
Upon getting there, Rahn found himself to be a wild teenager in a pair of shorts lost in a series of big, BIG cities, with the biggest things he'd ever seen til now having been mostly big trees. After wandering aimlessly and sampling some of the local cuisine (and being chased by people yelling stuff about stealing), he took cover from the yelling people in what had to have been a college. Seeing that everyone in this place wore funny suits, he stole a funny suit for himself to blend in. He soon was mistaken for another student intended to take the entrance exam, he was shuttled along into the exam room. How he passed any entrance exams is a mystery, though it's most likely because he was good at guessing on the multiple choice section (after determining that the pencil was not food and some CLEARLY bored testing overseer finding him funny enough to explain what he was supposed to do) because he picked all the answers with the biggest words. His scores in the physical sections made up the rest. He's going to take a lot of time to get used to a school kind of life, though hopefully having a good roommate will help. That roommate will probably be in for a surprise.
It'll probably start with the question "What's a school?"

Stuff:
- Rahn is somehow a very good cook, in his own right. However, his cooking almost always falls into two categories: 1) Food that looks terrible or inedible but is actually really good, or 2) food that looks great but is so spicy you could kill a small dragon with it.
- Once someone hands him a controller and explains what the buttons do (and after Rahn determines it not to be food), Rahn will be an amazingly good player of video games, especially competitive ones, in a manner on par with Grace.
- The school will hopefully provide him with a supply of extra uniforms after he shreds his current one. And likely the others after it. >_>;
Current Avatar: Drayco, new and improved. Thanks Sanchay!
And it's a link too! Adawwable.
And random links:
This, my friends, is why I use a Mac.
Drayco
Keenspot Deity

Postby Malachy19 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:24 am

SleepyOrigami wrote:Attempt 1:
Name: Miyano Tanteidan
Year: First
Birth Date: May 22
Build: Body of an athletic 10 year old
Intelligence: Extremely intelligent
Clothing: Blue Jacket. White button down long sleeved shirt. Red bow tie. Thick glasses. Tan shorts. Knee high socks. Brown dress shoes. Large golden wrist watch.
Theme song: Mysterious

Uniform Modifications: He has added a red bow-tie to the outfit.

Appearance: Tanteidan stands 4’0” tall. He has short brown hair and bushy eyebrows. His eyes are dark brown. He wears thick glasses. He has a cute little fang. His super mode has him dress up in a white tuxedo with a long white cape and a large white top hat. He also reverts to what a normal 16 year old should look like in this mode. His hair grows long and silver and has demon fox ears.

Personality: In two word: Deductive, curious. He never falls for first impressions. He thinks things through and is methodical. He believes that the truth will always prevail. He often finds himself playing the straight-man in the comedy act called life. He’s rather serious, but can pretend to be childish whenever it suits his purposes. He’s rather full of himself and claims to be the greatest detective in all of [whatever country they are in?]. His inquisitive nature always has him ending up in the middle of the most dangerous situations. He can out plan most villains and foil their evil plots. His diminutive size and the fact that people often treat him like a child cause him great anger. He loves treasure.

Abilities: He was once a world class soccer player. His bow tie, watch, shoes and glasses are really gadgets. His watch shoots needles coated in sedatives, records audio, and acts as a super magnet. It doesn’t tell time though. His glasses can track a homing signal and act as binoculars. His bow tie can change / disguise his voice. He has ventriloquist skills and can throw his voice. His shoes increase the strength of his kick 4 fold. He can revert to his normal size and age at will but only for a short time. This change comes with an obligatory uniform and species transformation. The whole process taxes his system heavily so it is to be used as a last resort. He will have some powerful ki while transformed. He will also summon plant life from the demonic realms for use as weapons. His most used weapon is a rose whip. Very sharp.

History: Tanteidan’s parents are a famous novelist and a holder of a high ranking judicial office respectively. Before he was born, a famous fox spirit possessed his mother in an attempt to escape supernatural authorities. The unfortunate effect was that the spirit became bound to the unborn lad and merged with his soul trapped forever. Tanteidan was always intrigued by mysterious goings on and has brought many criminals to justice with his brain and his fast feet. Although not all of the criminal’s stolen loot is always found :shifty: He stopped aging shortly after his tenth birthday due to his partial demonic nature.

EDIT: Bah, this is what happens when I try to think of a character late at night. I'll try again after I get some proper rest.

Detective Conan!
"Everyone wants my bacon. My delicious Canadian Bacon" -Camo
All my Characters, in one handy Place
Magical School Wiki ---
Malachy19
Keenspot Deity

Postby Kalga on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:18 am

SleepyOrigami wrote:Miyano Tanteidan

Conan with a Tuxedo Mask super mode accepted!

Malachy19 wrote:Otonashi Yui

Devil Hunter Yoko Yui accepted!

Drayco wrote:Rahn Zephyr

Accepted! Again!
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby theopenandclosedbook on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:20 am

Am I accepted, now I changed the name?
Current Avatar: Lea Plath the Anansi Mage.
theopenandclosedbook
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kalga on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:21 am

Sure, but I'm pretty sure Yuki is a girls name.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby theopenandclosedbook on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:23 am

It is both male and female
theopenandclosedbook
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby 10.0.0.1 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:35 am

Almost done with Yuri I promise
Keenspot Deity

Postby Kalga on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:36 am

You've got till Monday, for now.

I might extend that.
Kalga
Keenspot Deity

Postby theopenandclosedbook on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:44 am

Ok, almost finished on my second bio. I'll have it up tommorow, or the day after.
theopenandclosedbook
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby 10.0.0.1 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:54 am

All right *gets a miniature whip to get the muses working*
Keenspot Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem