Super Happy Fun Time! Sign-Up (Anthro Academy)

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Super Happy Fun Time! Sign-Up (Anthro Academy)

Postby psycho_BUNNY on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:32 pm

Anthro Academy RP

The premise is simple: humans have been mutating into animal hybrids; the scope is global and the cause is unknown. Although it does not appear to be contagious, some nations are quarantining them. Religious and political groups debate over the implications of the mutations and on the best way to handle them, sometimes violently; as a result, some governments have classified anthros as a protected group. There have also been a smaller number of people who have spontaneously changed gender, and although they are speculated to be connected, and this seems likely because of their emergence at the same approximate time, there is no research to explain this connection or how either forms of transformation began in the first place.

Whatever the reason, quarantining or to protect them, teens and young adults who have mutated have been sent to an academy so they can continue their studies. The school, presided over by the UN, is located in an isolated town that has been modernized so as to include all of the basic, modern conveniences (stores, restaurants, libraries, etc.). There is also a provisional government, law enforcement, etc; the town functions as any normal town would, with a very few exceptions: students' communication with the outside world is severely restricted (direct family only), and news that reaches the town is filtered slightly.

Rules for living at the Academy:

No fighting or violence of any kind. UNESCO International Academy maintains a strict Zero Tolerance Policy on weaponry, explosives, poisons, any other lethal dangers.
No hanky-panky.
No illicit drugs whatsoever.
No alcohol on campus; if underage, none period.
No smoking on campus; if underage, none period.
Students will arrive to class on time, or they will face detention.
No cheating on any academic activities, including quizzes, tests, exams, essays, projects, and homework.
Curfew is 2200 hours; lights out by 2400.
No boys permitted in the girls' dorm after 1700 hours, and vice versa.
No profanity.
No stealing.

Here is a sample character, so you can see the general format:

Name: Calvin Jonathan Klausen (Goes by Calvin or Jack)
Birthplace: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Location of Transformation: A movie theater
Species: Squirrel / Stoat
Former Profession: Student; "artiste of every art"; "electronic media connoisseur" (video game and anime geek)
Height: 6'1"
Weight/Build: Slightly lanky; 184 lbs
Hair: Honey blond
Fur: Light auburn
Eyes: Light slate gray

Animal Abilities:
Scent: The stoat possesses a sharp sense of smell, and is capable of identifying females in estrus by scent, and also the sex, health and age of other animals/anthro-people.
Musk: When alarmed, a stoat can release a powerful musky smell.
Agility: Squirrels and weasels are both pretty fast, so he's a little quicker than most.
Tree-climbing: If he had to, he could probably climb a tree pretty fast. But, he never did that sort of thing when he was younger, and would probably be pretty freaked out once he got up there if he ever climbed up one.

Typical Outfit: Likes darker colors, grays, and browns. Usually wears a t-shirt, long pants, and a black jacket.

Personality: Quiet and reserved... until someone lets him open his mouth. :D He can be very talkative if the other people he is talking with let with, and he has the odd talent of having something to say about almost everything. Has a tendency to alternate between being extroverted and introverted, favoring the extroverted side of the spectrum. Though he is very rarely serious, and has a tendency to kid around a little too much, he is also quite clever, though he often prefers to use his smarts for mischief or leisure. Has a passion for the Liberal Arts, and enjoys visiting art museums, reading/writing poetry, talking philosophy, studying psychology, etc. He is typically very energetic, unless he is in the middle of an artistic pursuit; when he is drawing/writing/painting/photographing/whatever-else-he-finds-artistically-interesting-at-the-time, he becomes withdrawn and works relentlessly until he is satisfied with his latest creation. Some might call him a dilettante, but he fancies himself an "artiste extraordinaire" and "connoisseur" all in one.

Bio: Calvin was born to parents involved in the sciences. They always wanted him to follow in their footsteps; his affinity for the Liberal / Fine Arts is disappointing to them, even though they'd never say that to anyone. Calvin's carefree attitude and extroverted personality are also at odds with his parents, who are both very introverted, private people. Calvin is aware of how he is seeming disappointment, and tries wholeheartedly to impress them with his skills, but they never really appreciate the things he makes. Neither do they understand why he makes them; his behavior is entirely alien to them. He has engaged in extracurricular activities (music-- that is, singing; sports; etc.) to curry their favor, and this has worked somewhat better than using his artistic skills to this end. Calvin harbors the secret fear that he is adopted; he isn't, he just fears that he is and that nobody ever told him. To him, it would explain why he is so different from his parents. In actuality, they used to be a lot like him when they were his age. They just don't talk to him about their youth very often.

Parts like 'Personality' and the 'Biography' don't have to be this long; part of the fun is to watch the characters develop. Also, due some people strongly advocating integration, there will be some regular humans at the academy. I'll let you play am non-mutated human if you want, but you'll need to justify it to me in your Biography or something, and there's going to be a limit on how many people can be humans, since everybody being one would kind of ruin the whole point of it.

As a final point, this RP is mainly social-based and will be pretty plot-driven. Some sneaking around might also be involved. Very little, if any, combat will be involved, so there is no need for a kick-ass ballplaying cowboy superhero soldier pirate. Please take them elsewhere. You can, however, have simple abilities related to your chosen animal/s, as shown above. Try to limit it to four or less, though.

Note: For those of you who played Adamant Anthro (or HG Wells High, for that matter), I hope that this RP will feel pleasantly familiar.

Other Note: Though I have had decent RP experience (a little on the forums, and rather more IRL), I am still somewhat new to DMing, so please bear with me if my performance is a little sub-par.
Last edited by psycho_BUNNY on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:56 am, edited 7 times in total.
psycho_BUNNY
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: Brooding pensively in a corner, on the verge of either an epiphany or a breakdown.

Re: Anthro Academy RP Discussion

Postby theopenandclosedbook on Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:22 am

Seem you used the name I suggested.
FANTASTIC.

I'm looking at animals currently to help me decided, so interested, but not quite sure.
Current Avatar: Lea Plath the Anansi Mage.
theopenandclosedbook
Keenspot Juggernaut

Re: Anthro Academy RP Discussion and Sign-Up

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:09 pm

I wanna play Sin again.
Sorry for the delay. I got distracted watching yao......uh.........something else. - Miss Sidhe

...ex-soldier that is packing heat like a zombie uprising is about to happen... -Zacair

Be gay, be proud, but as soon as you make a music station about it, you're bragging.
Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Lohti on Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:20 pm

and thusly, Adamant anthro is reborn. but apparently with more rules. Ugh. Me no likey: Too restrictive for my tastes. I'm out. :nervous:
Farewell, Berk, and ride off into the sunset.
-------------------------------------------------
Hiten Mitsurugi style Caramell-dansen!
Lohti
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby SleepyOrigami on Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:36 pm

How is this for a Bio?

Name: George L. Parchinson III
Birthplace: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Location of Transformation: On an airplane
Species: Scopes Owl, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:African_Scops_owl.jpg
Former Profession: Student, did part time work at his family’s restaurant.
Height: short, I’ll say 4’11”
Weight/Build: Deceptively light (lets say 80 pounds?) due to having some hollow bird bones, some what athletic.
Hair: None, has a soft down under larger brown feathers.
Feathers: Dark brown, blends in well with trees
Eyes: Large and yellow http://www.wildlife-pictures-online.com ... p-5299.jpg

Animal Abilities:
Limited Flight: He has a large pair of wings on his back, but he is too heavy for sustained flight. He can carry at most one passenger a short distance such as to the roof of a two-story building from the ground below.
Night Vision: He sees well in the dark, but is farsighted.
Flexible Neck: He can turn his head 135 degrees to either side.
Hearing: He can hear very well over a great distance.
Raptorial claws: Good for tearing prey, bad for wearing shoes.

Typical Outfit: Wears t-shirts modified slightly to accommodate the wings and loose jeans. Mostly neutral colors like browns and blacks.

Personality: Cheerful and optimistic. Nothing seems to get his spirits down. Despite this he is rather level headed and practical. When ever there is a problem, he generally takes a wait and see attitude. He enjoys reading a good book. He mainly reads non-fiction. He could talk about his favorite mathematical or scientific theories for hours on end, but no one has ever stuck around for the entire speech. Since transforming, he has become somewhat nocturnal. He is often falling asleep during the day.

Bio: His mother’s family owns a family-style restaurant. His father is a lawyer. George learned to cook at an early age, and knows some great family recipes. Although he has quite a bit of talent as a chef, he wants to be a teacher. He would spend most of his free time after work studying at the library. He met most of his close friends at the local library. Together, they were active in his community and volunteered to read stories to young children and the elderly on the weekends. Unfortunately, even with all this extra effort on his part, he never did very well in school. His chances at obtaining his dream job are slim at best.
Those aren't children; they're packets of cream cheese. -SGC2C
"I steal things. <.< >.>"~TingYi, Sept 17, 2010
I stole my current avatar from: here
here
P.S. I like turtles
SleepyOrigami
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby catldr24 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:43 pm

I'll dig up Kay for this, I guess.
Drayco: ((Oh yeah, I forgot he's been repeatedly used as a weapon during the fight. ^^; ))
At least when I'm multitasking, I know where I can go to retrieve my mind.
My Inventory

Current form: So zetta slow!
catldr24
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Helseth on Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:56 pm

Can Lewis come back?

Name Leiws Chard
Age 18
Birthplace: Palmerston North New zealand
Location of transformation: Otago New zealand
Species: werewolf (well a wolfishly shaped person but werewolf just rolls of the tounge so much better)
Former proffesion: Student
Height: 6'6
Weight: 90kgs
Build: lanky
Fur: dark grey
Eyes :dark blue (odd coincidence, found out some actually do have blue eyes after writing it) or dull red
Pyhisical apperance: Elongated limbs, his arms human legs those of a wolf. leathery pads on his fingers, full hairy tail. His skull is wolf-shaped resized to fit his new frame
Animal abilities: Strong bite, can run on all fours for miles, strong sense of smell, night vision
Claws: none really, just enough to grant extra tracktion when running on all fours
Reflexes: not much above average
Typical outfit: Black short sleved shirt and black trackpants with a hole for his tail

Personality:A bit reclusive, but friendly to random passers by evenmore so to his friends although he can hold a grudge to unresonable lengths. Nervous about the transformation what caused it and "normal" peoples reaction to it but he keeps this to himself and enjoys the convenice of prefering his steaks raw now

Bio After a relitively ordinary childhood Lewis went down to Otago to attend a friends Halloween party. woke up on a roof top hung over the next morning with no memory of the night before. He wasn't worried to begin with, infact he was quite releived he still had his costume on not noticing the strange looks everyone was giving him until getting home and , as he tried to remove the costume, remebering he went as death to be the "afterlife of the party". Not thinking straight he shaved off his fur and tried to pretend nothing had happened. needless to say this in't work to well considering his skulls new shape. but he manage to grow all his fur back in the short time before being caught
Image Image
veni, vedi, cerebra consumpsi
Inventory moved to wiki

If the strange behaviour of my character offends remember that the twisted mind that created it a probably several countries away.

Brain bleach available on request

"So many hancuffs in my life and NEVER a single hot chick involved" Dave, crfh
Helseth
Keenspot Despot

Postby psycho_BUNNY on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:31 am

@ Jesse: Sure thing; if you want to modify anything, send me a new character summary; otherwise, I'll assume you're keeping him the way he was.
@ Lohti: Them's the breaks, I guess. Sorry, but I need to establish some ground rules if it's going to be a school setting RP.
@ SleepyOrigami: Looks good. One question though: does George have any nicknames?
@ catldr24: Awesome!
@ Helseth: Yeah, Lewis is good to go.

To all the rest of you who are thinking of joining, please use different species than have already been chosen if possible. Or you can combine one of these with another.

Oh, Kay and Sin are a Channel Islands fox and snake-iguana, respectively. I think.

EDIT: Strike that, reverse it!
psycho_BUNNY
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: Brooding pensively in a corner, on the verge of either an epiphany or a breakdown.

Postby SleepyOrigami on Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:43 pm

psycho_BUNNY wrote:...
@ SleepyOrigami: Looks good. One question though: does George have any nicknames?

To be honest, every time I try to come up with a nickname it just ends up being mean or a non-sequitur. :oops:
I'm not much one for naming things, but feel free to give George a nickname if you want.
Those aren't children; they're packets of cream cheese. -SGC2C
"I steal things. <.< >.>"~TingYi, Sept 17, 2010
I stole my current avatar from: here
here
P.S. I like turtles
SleepyOrigami
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby nokvok on Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Parchy!

Also while I liked Adamant Anthro, I am wary about RPs without any plot...
Need to look up something about my chars? Here's the list: Characters List (Updated 4/5/11)
Image Image Image
nokvok
Keenspot Deity

Postby The kool on Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:30 am

I felt an absurd need to create a character, despite the fact that it is 5am. Please excuse any particular lack of detail.

Name: Dai Sato "Big Ben", "Big daddy", "Big boy"
Birthplace: Japan
Location of Transformation: On train to England
Species: Panda
Former Profession: Student of engineering
Height/Weight: 7'1", 215lbs
Build: Large
Hair: Short and black
Fur: Black and white
Eyes: Green
http://www.freakygaming.com/gallery/gam ... -press.jpg

Animal Abilities:
Not much. Has claws for climbing.

Typical Outfit: Old brown pants, and a gray shirt, practically a robe, tied at the waist with a simple sash. Often wears a Chinese rice hat.

Personality: Friendly, quick to smile, but a little slow at everything else. Not dumb, just slow. A real hard worker, and highly loyal to his friends.

Bio: ...drawing a blank. I'll think of something when I'm not almost falling asleep at the keyboard.
Last edited by The kool on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mayhem: We're not crazy, you're just too sane.

Current avatar: That would be Tyrion. Or his head, at any rate.
You can find my inventory, games run, and characters played on my wiki page. It is horribly out of date, though.
I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.
Since counters seem popular, The warnings on my IDBs have been ignored 3 times.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. - Edgar Allen Poe
I'm wearing a skirt, and I've got boobs. I'm not going to start worrying about my manly image now. - Elliot
Logic is fun. It makes great squealing noises when you torture it. - BRE
Yes, it is rather hard to kill when you inflict numerical HP damage rather than, you know, actual injuries. - Drayco
Drayco, he's the one with enough muses to fill up the U.S Senate and still have some left over for the house of representatives. - Lohti. Rest in peace, man.
The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby psycho_BUNNY on Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:27 pm

nokvok wrote:Parchy!

Also while I liked Adamant Anthro, I am wary about RPs without any plot...

Don't think of it as a lack of plot; think of it as... freedom. *Strikes an inspirational pose*
I do have a plot in mind. It's just... I don't want to reveal much until the RP's actually up and running. (It's a secret!)

@ The kool: Looks OK... except there's no bio. Just try to think of some backstory for your character. Things like their birthplace, profession, and location of transformation are a good place to start building a background.
psycho_BUNNY
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby The kool on Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:29 am

I know how to write one, I was just falling asleep at the time. You have no idea how many characters I make on an all too regular basis...

First off, better change that Birthplace to China. Like I said, I was half asleep at the time.

Bio: Dai Soto grew up on a rice farm in China, but he always felt that he was destined for more. Somehow, his parents managed to scrape up enough money and scholarships to send him off to a decent school, and he began studying engineering, a very profitable profession. Near the end of his college years, he was on a trip to England to broaden his experience, and that was where he changed. It freaked him out just as much as everyone else, but he eventually calmed down, and settled to the idea. Unfortunately, he didn't make it off the train, but was immediately apprehended upon arrival. Contrary to what most who changed may feel, he is actually content with his new form.
Mayhem: We're not crazy, you're just too sane.

Current avatar: That would be Tyrion. Or his head, at any rate.
You can find my inventory, games run, and characters played on my wiki page. It is horribly out of date, though.
I also has a deviantART!
Best. Scene. Ever.
Since counters seem popular, The warnings on my IDBs have been ignored 3 times.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. - Edgar Allen Poe
I'm wearing a skirt, and I've got boobs. I'm not going to start worrying about my manly image now. - Elliot
Logic is fun. It makes great squealing noises when you torture it. - BRE
Yes, it is rather hard to kill when you inflict numerical HP damage rather than, you know, actual injuries. - Drayco
Drayco, he's the one with enough muses to fill up the U.S Senate and still have some left over for the house of representatives. - Lohti. Rest in peace, man.
The kool
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby psycho_BUNNY on Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:08 pm

The kool wrote:I know how to write one, I was just falling asleep at the time. You have no idea how many characters I make on an all too regular basis...

First off, better change that Birthplace to China. Like I said, I was half asleep at the time.

Bio: Dai Soto grew up on a rice farm in China, but he always felt that he was destined for more. Somehow, his parents managed to scrape up enough money and scholarships to send him off to a decent school, and he began studying engineering, a very profitable profession. Near the end of his college years, he was on a trip to England to broaden his experience, and that was where he changed. It freaked him out just as much as everyone else, but he eventually calmed down, and settled to the idea. Unfortunately, he didn't make it off the train, but was immediately apprehended upon arrival. Contrary to what most who changed may feel, he is actually content with his new form.

Sounds good.

That brings our number of participants up to five. Six counting Calvin, but meh.
psycho_BUNNY
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:49 pm

Name: Orochi Sin
Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
Location of Transformation: Middle O' Teh Street
Species: Snake (Naga) / Iguana
Former Profession: Tourist Trap (That is, as an anthro thing)
Length: 11m
Weight/Build: Thin at his human parts, very thick at the snake
Hair: Black
Scales: Rainbow
Eyes: Black

Animal Abilities:
Venom: Makes a neurotoxin that works best injected, knocking a person unconscious. However, it's more recreational use is to be injested, where it acts as a bit like PCP. Sin doesn't know about it though and would not experiment.
Swallow Whole: Sin can dislocate his jaw and distend his throat to swallow even a chicken whole.
Speed: Like a black mamba, Sin can slither as fast as a horse in full run for a short period of time, like twenty second long.
Camouflage: Sin can change the colors of his whole being to match his surrounding.
Tongue: He has a long tongue that can snap things quickly. It is sticky.

Typical Outfit: Brightly colored shirts and kilts

Personality:

Bio:
Sorry for the delay. I got distracted watching yao......uh.........something else. - Miss Sidhe

...ex-soldier that is packing heat like a zombie uprising is about to happen... -Zacair

Be gay, be proud, but as soon as you make a music station about it, you're bragging.
Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby nokvok on Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:30 pm

Name: Nora Clait
Birthplace: New York
Location of Transformation: School
Species: (Snow) Rabbit
Former Profession: Student and Selling burgers for a widely spread Fast Food chain.
Height: 5'4''
Weight/Build: 117 lbs
Hair: white
Fur: white
Eyes: dark brown

Appearance:
The first thing on Nora that catches the eye are the large, floppy bunny ears. They are not additional ears, but replace the normal ears. A fine white fur is covering them along with most of Nora's body. There are some parts which are still free of fur, like the region around the collar bones or the inside of her thighs, as well as palms of hands, and feet and the tips of fingers and toes. Long brightly white Hair is flowing from her head and kind of bites with the black clothes. Her brown eyes looks somehow strangely large and soft.
She also got a short, round (and white) rabbit tail for which she sewed holes into her pants, but she plans to make pouches to hide it instead.
All in all, Nora's feminine figure did not change much, and her face only looks slightly strange, though not unattractive. There are some small details that changed in her anatomy, but the most apparent changes remain the ears, the fur and the tail.

Animal Abilities:
Hearing: Large ears make for a great hearing.
Sensitive Touch: She can feel even light vibration in the ground (or walls or stuff). The range depends on the strength of the vibrations and the material, but is astonishing. She can sense a running car up to a mile or more and tell it's direction (and give a good guess about the distance).

Typical Outfit:
Nora wears only black with some occassional silver accessory. She even tried to die her hair and fur black, but that failed. She prefers pants and sweaters (with hood), but for special occasions she wears elaborate (black) dresses.

Personality:
Nora is a highly intelligent, and proudly independent young woman. Her cynical and often depressing dark personality easily alienates sensitive or overly joyous people. Despite her attitude that the world and people in general suck, she actively seeks out the company of others. And she is well aware of that irony.
Nora got the kind of clear-headed determination you need to cut off your own arm to escape from a sinking car-wreck, many of her old schoolmates considered her a good candidate for being a stereotypical psychopathic mass murderer.
But that didn't do her justice. She is a humanist, believes firmly into human rights and resents violence for any other reasons than for self defense (or the defense of defenseless)... even though she probably won't ever mentions that. She liked her reputation.

Bio:
Nora was born in New York and lived there with her single Mom for all her live. She visited a public school, which she considered an amusing attempt at containing unwanted, youth-related, social problems. They didn't have much money, but managed to get by, and as soon as possible Nora began to work for extra money which sponsored her love for semi-gothic style, expensive attires. She yet has to meet a man (or woman) who sparks her romantic interest.
She changed in school. She didn't feel well and went to the toilet. When she didn't return the teacher sent someone to look for her... rumors spread quickly after they found Nora in the rest room starring fascinated at the mirror and threatening anyone with severe bodily mutilation who would dare any bunny jokes.

Notes:
Nora's hobby is the needlecraft and stitching, she is quite good with it.
Nora watches a lot of TV, but almost never for amusement, but only documentations, political debates or whatnot.
Last edited by nokvok on Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Need to look up something about my chars? Here's the list: Characters List (Updated 4/5/11)
Image Image Image
nokvok
Keenspot Deity

Postby catldr24 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:12 pm

I'm totally in this with Kay and I'll dig her bio up eventually.
Drayco: ((Oh yeah, I forgot he's been repeatedly used as a weapon during the fight. ^^; ))
My Inventory

catldr24
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby BahamutWings on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:24 pm

Name: Sophie Nicodemus
Sex: Female
Birthplace: Ontranto, Italy
Location of Transformation: On the shore of the Lonian ocean
Species: Rat
Former Profession: Student, fishergirl
Height: 4' 7"
Weight/Build: Slightly muscular.
Hair: Slightly dirty blonde
Fur: Same as hair
Eyes: Brown

Appearance ((Jesse and I had an argument over what color fur this was. I was saying it was a dirty blonde, he was saying a dirty white. Dirty as in actual dirt n' grime for the white. Can someone give me a confirmation on the color?))

Animal Abilities:
Scent: The rat also possesses a sharp sense of smell, and is capable of identifying people by scent, and also the sex, health and age of other animals/anthro-people.
Scurry: At will, but most of the time not, Sophie can run really fast. Mostly when scared or challenged.
Super Hearing: Sophie can concentrate her hearing to focus on movements and speech from far away.

Typical Outfit: A brown jean vest with a lace up top. Brown jean shorts.

Personality: Quiet, calm and collected. Has a good sence of humor. Likes telling jokes. When insulted Sophie will either laugh or come up with a better come back. Likes having comfort when sad. Sometimes feals embarased when asking questions.

Bio: Sophie grew up with her father on the heel of Italy. They made a living on fish. They ate fish. They sold fish. They made fish into art. They did alot with fish. And then Sophie turned into an Anthro Rat. Her dad wasn't to happy 'bout that. He shunned her and kicked her out of the house. She was moved to the Academy when found roaming the streats of Italy as a Rat. And then her new life began.
Last edited by BahamutWings on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rest in peace Lohti... It was nice knowing you...

Brawl Taunts: The first rule of Fur Fagotry... You DON'T recover
Jesse GoA: Jim was busy doing his 'I landed upright and you suckers didn't' dance.
catldr24: And if that was too mature, D) Shut up. Rest of the argument.

Current Avatar - Zephyros Vardar
My FF Page- [link]

ImageImage
|Current EXP 5590|Next Level 360 EXP| (But keeps track anyway)
BahamutWings
Keenspot Despot

Postby BahamutWings on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:27 pm

Will Do. /Wink /Thumbs up
Rest in peace Lohti... It was nice knowing you...

Brawl Taunts: The first rule of Fur Fagotry... You DON'T recover
Jesse GoA: Jim was busy doing his 'I landed upright and you suckers didn't' dance.
catldr24: And if that was too mature, D) Shut up. Rest of the argument.

Current Avatar - Zephyros Vardar
My FF Page- [link]

ImageImage
|Current EXP 5590|Next Level 360 EXP| (But keeps track anyway)
BahamutWings
Keenspot Despot

Postby CFriis on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:43 am

I'd like to be in this if I can.

Name: Oscar Tonnan
Sex: Male
Birthplace: Little Port Walter, Alaska
Location of Transformation: New York
Species: Ochotona Collaris/Collared Pika
Former Profession: Student, Podcaster
Height: 5'10"
Build: Average
Hair/Fur: Dark grey.
Eyes: Completely Black

Animal Abilities: Strong jaws, good hearing, good sense of smell and the ability to sound off a heart-wrenchingly cute "Meep"-sound.
He can carry quite a bit of weight with his mouth.
His directional hearing is really good and the range (distance) of his hearing has doubled.
He can smell the same things he could as a pure human but the distance has tripled.
The "Meep"-sound is just too damn cute.

Typical Outfit: Very loose, thin fabric pants.

Personality: Extremely curios and light hearted, will shy away from conflict of any kind. He greatly enjoys company of almost any kind and will strike up conversation with people he doesn't even like if nobody else is around.

Biography: Ever since Oscar started school he knew he wanted to be some kind of reporter. He reserved a great fondness for going out and finding out about stuff and then relaying what information he'd found to as many people as possible. Although after a couple of incidents back when he was 12, he learned a lesson about friendships and keeping secrets... the hard way. When he turned 15, his parents gave him a laptop for his birthday, and thus he discovered the way of the podcaster, he's been active in the podosphere ever since.
Classmates: Exciting Adventures, Teenage Angst and Coed Showers
My Wiki - Feel free to edit and add to it in any way you see fit.
At least partially responsible for the following Mayhem Laws of Physics: 15, 19, 43, 44, 44a, 53, 54, 56, 63, 71, 72, 79, 82 and the exception to 128.
CFriis
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby CFriis on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:38 pm

So I can join in?
Classmates: Exciting Adventures, Teenage Angst and Coed Showers
My Wiki - Feel free to edit and add to it in any way you see fit.
At least partially responsible for the following Mayhem Laws of Physics: 15, 19, 43, 44, 44a, 53, 54, 56, 63, 71, 72, 79, 82 and the exception to 128.
CFriis
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby catldr24 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:59 pm

Name: Kay Lauren Miller
Birthplace: Brandon, Florida.
Location of Transformation: Her best friend's house.
Species: Channel Islands Fox
Former Profession: College student
Height: Formerly 5'2", now 4'3".
Weight: Formerly 97 pounds, now 75 (healthy but skinny)
Build: Skinny
Hair: Brown, down to her waist, curly at the ends.
Fur: Orange, light brown and white.
Eyes: Formerly brown, now green.
Physical Appearance: Kay's body shape looks like that of a normal (if a bit skinny) 16 year old girl, except, well, that she looks shrunk a bit. Of course, there is also the fur and the tail. Her tail is mostly a pale orange with a bit of white at the end, and her chest has a pattern of orange fading to brown fading to white. He ears have white at the tips, and her hands and feet are a pale brown. There's also a weird splotch of white on Kay's left forearm.
Animal Abilities:
Night vision: Kay can see perfectly even in complete darkness.
Excellent balance and reflexes: Self-explanatory.
Typical Outfit: Kay now wears jean shorts (usually) and plainly coloured t-shirts, usually either light blue or orange. She also wears sandals.
Personality: Kay is very quiet when seen in public, but when she gets near people she knows and likes, she become loud and exuberant. After the change, she developed much more of a taste for meat then she used to have, but it's hardly noticeable.
Bio: Kay was very intelligent, and this was noticed at a very young age. After 3rd grade, he parents withdrew her from public school in order to home-school her. They figured it would advance her faster, and they were right. By the time she was 14, she had finished high school and was given a full scholarship. When at college, she was of course looked down on because of her age. She did find a friend though, a girl by the name of Jessica. She started to hang out with Jessica alot, even going so far as to do most of their projects together. They were doing a project together about the Anthro appearances when it happened to her, and she was actually excited about the change. She promised Jessica that she'd tell her everything that went on, as much as possible.
My Inventory

catldr24
Keenspot Juggernaut

Next

Return to Mayhem