Genie Training

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Re: Genie Training

Postby Haylo on Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:03 pm

Granted. It appears inside of a very heavy protective case that cannot be opened in any way...leaving you with no way to spend the gold and with a large, heavy case to dispose of.

I wish my singing voice (but not my speaking voice) would return to what it was before my voice changed by two octaves.
Image .... Image
Haylo
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Youwillneverknow on Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:01 pm

granted, but you cant stop singing EVER
Youwillneverknow
Keenspot Deity

Postby Helseth on Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:00 am

Granted. this causes the Gobal Online Divinity v5.2 (G.O.D) to reboot the universe. your data is lost in the process and not only do you cease to exist no-one remebers you having ever existed

I wish for an enchanted sword whos magic effect harms only those i consider my enemies
Image Image
veni, vedi, cerebra consumpsi
Inventory moved to wiki

If the strange behaviour of my character offends remember that the twisted mind that created it a probably several countries away.

Brain bleach available on request

"So many hancuffs in my life and NEVER a single hot chick involved" Dave, crfh
Helseth
Keenspot Despot

Postby psycho_BUNNY on Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:11 am

Granted; as a side-effect, you become very temperamental about who you deem enemies and who you deem friends.

I wish to live in such a way that I always act in accordance with the categorical imperative, and that the course of action my duty and personal inclination dictate are always parallel to one another.
psycho_BUNNY
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: Brooding pensively in a corner, on the verge of either an epiphany or a breakdown.

Postby NumberFourtyThree on Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:49 am

Gra-... well, the genie tries to grant that to the best of his idea, but he doesn't know enough about philosophy to understand your request. His attempt at granting it is based on misunderstanding the points of that idea and you are merely driven quite insane.

I wish for Super Smash Brothers Brawl to have a retail price of $10 cheaper.
43's current site picks:
The Onion: America's finest news source (actually, it's hillarious satire pretending to be a newspaper. Many things on that site have made me laugh over the years.)
One Manga: contains many manga series free to read online. Good interface and extensive database.
Not Always Right: Hilarious anecdotes of customers at various businesses doing incredibly stupid things. Made me laugh many times reading through the archives.
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal: Hilarious and often outrageous single panel comic. I often post strips from this in the image thread.
Venbrux.com: Contains several games made by some guy. Most (though not quite all) of these are pretty entertaining and worth playing.

I am allowed to be a hypocrite. You are not.
If there's one thing I know, it's everything.
Pants: Don't leave home without them.
Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a fish a man, and he'll eat for weeks.
NumberFourtyThree
Keenspot Deity

Postby Helseth on Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:59 pm

granted. it sells out before you can buy it and the resurge in demand pushes price back up above the original price

I wish for a mage grimore
Image Image
Inventory moved to wiki

If the strange behaviour of my character offends remember that the twisted mind that created it a probably several countries away.

Helseth
Keenspot Despot

Postby Haylo on Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:08 am

Granted! The grimoire is indeed a powerful mage, and quickly makes you its enchanted slave. Annoying how they develop their own personalities after a few centuries, isn’t it?

I wish I could remember my dreams if – and only if – they were either good ones or contained a useful warning that I could understand.
Image .... Image
Haylo
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Youwillneverknow on Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:51 am

granted, buy you cant see the diffrence between fantasy and reality so its bad for your health

I wish for a deep fried pickle
Youwillneverknow
Keenspot Deity

Postby Haylo on Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:03 pm

Granted! You perish when a shower of red-hot stones falls on you – the first impact damaging your brain so that you consider being pelted by red-hot stones to be pleasant.

I wish that for a few minutes I could switch places with “Midnight” and be a cute cat curled up in a kind human’s arms.
Image .... Image
Haylo
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Haylo on Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:44 am

Granted! You get to experience a lot more ":evilgrin:-inducing" things – that is, they happen to you, and the “:evilgrin:” appears on various bystanders.

I wish my pet black cat brought good luck (perhaps by directing the bad luck she controls to only attack truly evil people).
Image .... Image
Haylo
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Youwillneverknow on Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:37 pm

granted, but the luck only works on the cat, so you get annoyed by random fish and small rodents appearing in your house

I wish for a shiny nickel
Youwillneverknow
Keenspot Deity

Postby Helseth on Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:51 am

Granted. it its your head after being dropped from the roof of a 30 story building

I wish for awhole collection of shiny nickels to be delivered right on fornt of me in a safe manner
Image Image
Inventory moved to wiki

Helseth
Keenspot Despot

Postby Haylo on Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:16 am

Granted! Right in front of you, they are delivered safely to a coin collector that you don’t like very much.

I wish I had a “zero wear” flash drive that could store my entire software/music/video collection indefinitely without losing anything or wearing out.
Image .... Image
Haylo
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Youwillneverknow on Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:54 pm

granted, it replaces your left thumb

I wish for a snapper
Youwillneverknow
Keenspot Deity

Postby CPUX on Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:14 am

Granted. You get an eight-foot-long, ornery snapping turtle.

I wish for command of the powers of magic.
CPUX
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby psycho_BUNNY on Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:23 pm

Granted; it turns out that the only "magic" that exists is simple prestidigitation. Unfortunately, you are unaware of this, and when you try to use your newfound power to impress / astonish / injure people, it does nothing of the sort. Well, maybe it impresses them for about 2 or 3 minutes, but then they get bored, and leave you all alone, crying into your top hat as the rabbit inside nudges your nose.

I wish for... a single atom of gold to be relocated to somewhere else.
psycho_BUNNY
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: Brooding pensively in a corner, on the verge of either an epiphany or a breakdown.

Postby Helseth on Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:09 pm

granted. it is moved into your brain where it relpaces a key part of one of your cells causing a chain reaction destroying thousands which results in your death

i wish my schools computer system di not have a filter (although i still can get here and egs)
Image Image
Inventory moved to wiki

Helseth
Keenspot Despot

Postby mind-controlled-bunny@_@ on Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:42 pm

Granted: the people who liked idioms o and chase you down a dark alley where they let all their rage out on you.

Wish: I wish I could put any emoticons I wanted (and be able o use them) in the smilies thing to the right of post replying.
Helseth wrote:granted. it is moved into your brain where it relpaces a key part of one of your cells causing a chain reaction destroying thousands which results in your death

I'm pretty sure at worst the cell would commit apoptosis, but I'm not even sure one molecule of gold could even do that...
mind-controlled-bunny@_@
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Youwillneverknow on Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:15 pm

granted, but you lose the ability to express emotion as a result

I wish for a bash from an ash
Youwillneverknow
Keenspot Deity

Postby psycho_BUNNY on Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:08 pm

Granted; Ash from Pokemon bashes you in the face with a mace. Ouch.

mind-controlled-bunny@_@ wrote:
psycho_BUNNY wrote:I wish for... a single atom of gold to be relocated to somewhere else.

Helseth wrote:granted. it is moved into your brain where it relpaces a key part of one of your cells causing a chain reaction destroying thousands which results in your death

I'm pretty sure at worst the cell would commit apoptosis, but I'm not even sure one molecule of gold could even do that...

It wasn't even a molecule, just an atom. :okthen: Meh.

I wish for... a 20% increase in silly word usage per day.
psycho_BUNNY
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby NumberFourtyThree on Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:20 pm

Granted, there are 20% more silly words used throughout the world. However they are not random, but all centered on you, so whenever you try to talk or anyone tries to talk to you all that comes out are a bunch of silly words. This also extends to any websites, books, magazines, newspapers, street signs, tv, radio, etc. that you read, watch, or listen to.

I wish to be very talented at performing magic tricks (as in the fake kind a performer does).
43's current site picks:
The Onion: America's finest news source (actually, it's hillarious satire pretending to be a newspaper. Many things on that site have made me laugh over the years.)
One Manga: contains many manga series free to read online. Good interface and extensive database.
Not Always Right: Hilarious anecdotes of customers at various businesses doing incredibly stupid things. Made me laugh many times reading through the archives.
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal: Hilarious and often outrageous single panel comic. I often post strips from this in the image thread.
Venbrux.com: Contains several games made by some guy. Most (though not quite all) of these are pretty entertaining and worth playing.

I am allowed to be a hypocrite. You are not.
If there's one thing I know, it's everything.
Pants: Don't leave home without them.
Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a fish a man, and he'll eat for weeks.
NumberFourtyThree
Keenspot Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem