That's all folks

The only gaming webcomic that's 100% Jack Thompson joke free!

Moderators: Mike Rosenzweig, Braidboy, Shiroi Kaze

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:19 pm

LOOK AT ME, I DON'T GO AROUND INSULTING PEOPLE'S TASTES. THIS MAKES ME A BETTER PERSON THAN YOUUUUUUUU

BUT I'M CERTAINLY NOT PRETENTIOUS! YOU ARE!
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:22 pm

ALSO

PRETENTIOUS -

2. CHARACTERIZED BY ASSUMPTION OF DIGNITY OR IMPORTANCE.
3. MAKING AN EXAGGERATED OUTWARD SHOW; OSTENTATIOUS.

FROM DICTIONARY.COM. SUCK THAT, PEACHES.
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Tensu of the moon on Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:24 pm

I'm pretty sure webster's trounces dictionary.com. :smug:
forgive my atrioucious spelling.

reads: goblins, bruno the bandit, antihero for hire, darken, banished!, elf only inn, comic i refuse to mention as part of a protest of the belittleing and demeaning use of the word God.

Quote-"let's face it, sci-fi and fantasy fans love to complain about works of fiction. I know I do"-Tarol Hunt

oh, and in case you where wondering, there is a God.
Tensu of the moon
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:10 am

PERHAPS IT WOULD IF YOU CITED YOUR SOURCE AND ALLOWED ME TO VIEW YOUR DOCUMENTS, PEACHES. EVEN SO, DEFINITION 1B IS SYNONYMOUS TO SAYING ONE HAS A PERSONAL ASSUMPTION OF BEING MORE HIGHLY CULTURED. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE MORE TIME TO ACTUALLY COMPREHEND A DEFINITION BEFORE YOU SHOOT IT BACK OUT LIKE A MACHINE, PEACHES. IT'D MAKE YOU SEEM LIKE MUCH LESS OF A DICK.
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Tensu of the moon on Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:43 am

no, it means you are rambleing on makeing something seem like a bigger deal than it is. the person dosn't nessicarly assume he is more highly cultured, but dose assume he is more important. importance dose not = cultured. you think you are important and arn't acting cultured at all.

also, I told you numrous times that my source is webster's collage dictionary. if you need to know what edition, it's tenth.

look at the other thread before you post on this one again, you're on thin ice.

reads: goblins, bruno the bandit, antihero for hire, darken, banished!, elf only inn, comic i refuse to mention as part of a protest of the belittleing and demeaning use of the word God.

Quote-"let's face it, sci-fi and fantasy fans love to complain about works of fiction. I know I do"-Tarol Hunt

Tensu of the moon
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:09 am

Tensu of the moon wrote:rambleing on makeing something seem like a bigger deal than it is.

CONGRATS, YOU'RE PRETENTIOUS

also, I told you numrous times that my source is webster's collage dictionary. if you need to know what edition, it's tenth.

DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE IT. UNFORTUNATELY, PEACHES, BEING SMART DOESN'T ENTAIL HAVING EVERY EDITION OF EVERY QUALIFIED SOURCE IN EXISTENCE. THAT'S WHY I USE DICTIONARY.COM, PEACHES, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU CAN CHECK IT AND KNOW THAT I'M NOT BULLSHITTING.

look at the other thread before you post on this one again, you're on thin ice.

OH FUCK, OH FUCK I'M FALLLLINGGGGG
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Otaku Son on Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:06 pm

LOLKERNSSUCKS wrote:
Otaku Son wrote:
LOLKERNSSUCKS wrote:and what do you think you're doing? how can you blame me for elitism when you're doing the exact same fucking thing?
Takes one to know one, dumb fuck. Since he's being Elitist, he obviously knows you are, too. Fuck, learn some shit.

oh, also, because this offends you: What's the difference between Jesus and a portrait of Jesus?
One is real and the other isn't.

the portrait only takes one nail to hang!
And you take no nails to hang. Keep on hangin', impotent fag.

No shit I'm an elitist. At least I have the balls to stand up to what I am. I have yet to see you admit to being a troll, so you have no room to talk.
Ha, ha, ha, ha! Look at him! He thought I was talking about him! Ha, ha, ha, ha! What a fucking moronic piece of shit zLOLzOMFGWTFLOLzPWN am i rite LOLZ!
Otaku Son
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Tensu of the moon on Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:53 am

Not entirly sure what Lolkernsucks said, but I'm sure it was stupid, delusional, rambleing, and jam packed with more bullshit than spain and the ancient minoan empire combined

Tensu of the moon
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:26 pm

Tensu of the moon wrote:I am stupid, delusional, rambleing, and jam packed with more bullshit than spain and the ancient minoan empire combined

I concur.
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme

Previous

Return to God Mode